GroceryPantryMaruchan
Maruchan Yakisoba Spicy Teriyaki Beef Flavor Noodles

Maruchan® Yakisoba Spicy Teriyaki Beef Flavor Noodles

by Maruchan

Home style Japanese noodles.

it's good ?
Start your review of Maruchan® Yakisoba Spicy Teriyaki Beef Flavor Noodles!
Meg  A.
Pelham, AL
My fiance loves these so I buy them for him. I wasn't a fan. I just didn't like the flavor but I still buy them because he enjoys them. It aint for everybody.
Shalayna  G.
Petal, MS
Maruchan® Yakisoba Spicy Teriyaki Beef Flavor Noodles uploaded by Shalayna  G.
Maruchan Yakisoba spicy teriyaki beef is a new flavor from this company. These are an in-home style Japanese noodle it has the perfect amount of spices in heat. The directions are super easy to follow it's both on the plastic wrap and on the lid of the bowl that you put in the microwave. In my personal opinion one bowl is the perfect size because I do feel full after eating it I just wish that there was more vegetables in the little veggie pack. I like that the location of the fill line is the right amount of water because once it's done cooking and you let it sit in the microwave for the minute then the pasta absorbs all the water so you're seasoning pack goes farther. This brand noodle is super affordable and very inexpensive my local grocery store has them priced at a dollar a pack but they go on sale buy one get one free and two for a dollar fairly often and I stock up then. If you have not tried these yet I highly recommend.
Lindsay J.
Saint Cloud, MN
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
These are good. They have a nice spice to them. Not overly spicy. I like that I can find them at our dollar store. They are quick and easy to make. My kids will pick these out as their snack when we go to the store.
Johanna P.
Miami
Es una buena opción rápida para cuando trabajas y no tienes tiempo de cocinar ni de pedir comida 🍲😉🍲 y en mi caso con su toque picante 🌶 para disfrutar mejor el Yakisoba
Nicola P.
Moatsville, WV
Maruchan® Yakisoba Spicy Teriyaki Beef Flavor Noodles uploaded by Nicola P.
Purchased at: Kroger
I like these ramen noodles BC of the flavor & veggie packets. They have cabbage slivers & corn - I like that combination! Plus the spice packet is balanced so the ramen doesn’t taste too salty. These are built for the microwave, but I still use stove water to prepare them. My son likes these noodles too! #ramenrocks #snacktime Maruchan® Yakisoba Spicy Teriyaki Beef Flavor Noodles
Janet  R.
Griffith, IN
It’s delicious and fast to cook and it helps you stay full for a couple hours while you cook yourself a decent meal or when you have to run errands and you don’t have time for a big meal. I’m definitely satisfied with this product!
Isabel F.
Ft Leonard Wd, MO
Even though this is horrible for your health, it’s so delicious. The price is prefect and love the spicy to it. No aftertaste to it at all. All around delicious and would recommend for every once in a blue moon.
Kristen  N.
Bartlett, IL
I LOVE RAMEN and there are no good restaurants near me so this is a great substitution just to get a quick fix. Only thing missing is all the additional delicious ingredients!
Tecla M.
Holtsville, NY
Easy to make. Noodles tend to taste stale and/or lack flavor. Not a healthy meal. Cost is appropriate for the quality.
Jen R.
Alexandria, VA
Purchased at: Safeway
Great for a late night snack or just a quick meal when you don't feel like cooking. Probably not the healthiest food, but then again I'm not eating them every day.