Maruchan Yakisoba Roast Chicken Flavor Home-Style Japanese Noodles uploaded by Irene S.Maruchan Yakisoba Roast Chicken Flavor Home-Style Japanese Noodles uploaded by AJ S.

BY MARUCHAN

Maruchan® Yakisoba Roast Chicken Flavor Home-Style Japanese Noodles.
4 min.
Ready in minutes. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Melissa M.
Saint Pauls, NC
Foodie Expert
When I'm in a hurry and have to grab something quick for lunch or even when I want a quick snack I reach for Maruchan Yakisoba Roast Chicken Flavor Home-Style Japanese Noodles. I like that they are simple and fast to prepare and they are actually fillIng. They are also perfect when I have a taste for something comforting. There's just something about the roast chicken flavor that makes you think about those home cooked meals of yesteryear lol. The fact that they are super inexpensive is definitely a plus.
Maria R.
Wenatchee, WA
Foodie Expert
love these for when your being lazy at home and its to cold to go out. i love how they are done in only like 5 mins. and how my kids love them too. these are easy and super cheap at walmart. i always store like 5 in my pantry to keep in case of a lazy day! love the new flavors also!
Mariko M.
I am originally from Japan and I must say this is everybody is favorite thing for an easy weekend lunch at home or to take it to your work... or is always a great snack for hungry kids! I mean we all know that it is not the healthiest thing but hey better than over loading yourself with candies and sugar right... I still crave for them every now and then for sure.
Devin N.
Raleigh, NC
Sometimes after a really long day, you just want a quick an easy snack that will not only fulfill you hunger needs but also be kind of a comfort food. This really hits the spot. These may not be the healthiest choice, but they are still very yummy and I recommend them for sure!
Angel M.
Ozone Park, NY
I don't really like these noodles. It may be because I've gotten so used to a different brand, whose name I can't seem to remember at the moment. To me, it has a weird taste, as well as after taste, but my step-brother and step-father like it, which would lead me to believe that it is an acquired taste.
Sadie W.
Blakesburg, IA
These noodles are cheap and very tasty. They work for a quick meal when you don't have a whole lot of time to prepare a large meal. I've eaten these for a few years now and I will continue to use them!
Anna M.
Wichita Falls, TX
Foodie Expert
I might prefer these over ramen. I came home to them one day. They cant be the healthiesst just like regular ramer there is alot of sodium but the flavoring is much better the pricing is good and i stock pile these i would definitely reccomment this
Jazmin P.
Foodie Expert
This is the perfect quick meal when wanting to eat some chicken soup the flavor is different then the original chicken giving it a more sweeter taste. Overall is a great quick meal I am satisfied with this product and every time I make it I don't put the whole seasoning packet.
Genevieve H.
As a college student, Ramen is a staple. I like this because it's not as salty as the soup. You can eat it alone or add some other vegetables or some protein to it, which I'm always a fan of.
Ana Maria G.
Boston, MA
Foodie Expert
These are amazing and completely filling. I have eaten and bought these so many times. It is incredibly tasty and their entire range is delicious. This one is a little bit more expensive than the basic ones but definitely worth it for a full meal.
Nikauly B.