Maruchan Yakisoba Chicken Flavor Noodles 4 oz uploaded by Yolanda M.

BY MARUCHAN

Find pasta, noodles and dumplings at Target.com! Maruchan yakisoba chicken flavor noodles 4 oz see more...

Buy on Target
josie l.
Los Fresnos, TX
It's cheap but I love the flavor. Easy to make. It's convenient because it comes in a plate already.
Kayla T.
Kansas City, KS
Very good. Different from regular Ramen but I enjoyed it.... Especially with hot sauce or Sriracha!!
Elide E.
College station
I Love these I make them at least almost every week! They taste so good all flavors must try them.
Marah C.
Santa Cruz, CA
It's good, but it could be better. the sauce was a little bland for me. I love the noodles though!
Edmary A.
Henrico, VA
They are very delicious, I like it, I recommend it! / Son muy delicioso, me gusta,lo recomiendo!
Natalie V.
Wheeler, TX
This is my favorite kind of noodles. I always love the taste of it and it's not to much flavor.
Emily Y.
I love these for a quick and easy snack my kids and hubby love them they are perfect for work
Shayna W.
Clarkson, KY
Yummy! So good and feels you up quite well. Taste scumcess and just all around easy to make!
I love to eat them when I'm too lazy to cook or when I'm feeling sick and need some warm soup
Marin P.
Cumberland, ME
This ramen is very inexpensive and delicious. It is a bit salty but it tastes like ramen.