Maruchan Yakisoba Chicken Flavor Noodles 4 oz uploaded by Yolanda M.

BY MARUCHAN

Find pasta, noodles and dumplings at Target.com! Maruchan yakisoba chicken flavor noodles 4 oz see more...

Buy on Target
Peter J.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This product surprises me every time as the noodles are the perfect consistency and flavor that other easy noodle dishes don't provide.
Brittany W.
Naperville, IL
Taste just like the stove top ramen with a little added flavor. This is super inexpensive and is great for work or a quick snack!
KAlon B.
Puyallup, WA
I LOVEE Yakisoba noodles!! The Chicken flavor and Beef Teriyaki are my two favs!! Quick and easy to make and Delicious tatse!! 😍😍
Christina D.
Berry, AL
Maruchan noodles are the best because they come with a sauce packet and you mix it up in the noodles and they are just delicious.
Anna S.
Kasson, MN
Really good flavor, easy to make, delicious and really warms up your stomach. We buy this every week at our local grocery store
Viannely G.
Passaic, NJ
I cook these in the package and have a quick delicious lunch or dinner. The noodle mix is flavorful and the noodles stay firm.
Joana C.
Brooklyn, NY
I love all there flavors in this brAnd its a different taste from other original soups . They have sweet and spice i love that
Cathy C.
Champaign, IL
I love these instant noodles, they are perfect for a quick snack when you are busy or when you just want to turn on netflix
Sabrina G.
Norwell, MA
The fastest way to cook noodles is this brand. When I'm sick this is my go to soup to make me feel better and comfortable.
Ashley N.
Navarre, FL
My son and I go to this as a simple, quick meal that we both love!
I buy these buy the handful every time I grocery shop