Maruchan Yakisoba Chicken Flavor Noodles 4 oz uploaded by Yolanda M.

BY MARUCHAN

Find pasta, noodles and dumplings at Target.com! Maruchan yakisoba chicken flavor noodles 4 oz see more...

Adilene C.
Petersburg, VA
I would not have survived in college if it weren't for this noodles! My go to food. They are so good and cheap. Very easy to make. I love them all but the chicken is my top choice.
Rebecca F.
Lewisburg, PA
super tasty and a college students dream however, sometimes the noodles are pretty wimpy and soggy. It is what you would expect for a dinner thats under a dollar
laura F.
Thess are quick and easy to make. Just add water, microwave and add flavor packet. I love the chicken flavors the most, but they come in other flavors too.
Kimberly R.
Homestead, FL
Super easy to make and lots of great flavors at a very affordable price. Great for the college student budget although it may not be the healthiest option.
Lissette M.
Orlando
My kids love these. These are their go to snack sometimes when they get home from school. I try not to buy them much because of all that sodium.
Brianna M.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Yassssss!!!! I love this, under 1 dollar meals and it does taste good, i like this better than ramen because it has more flavor and veggies.
Hana M.
El Cajon, CA
I could eat this everyday' when made correctly it's so easy and so so so yummy! Just add some hot sause for a little kick but it's so yummy
These arent the best but for a get and throw water in it they are good for on the go. Or needing something to eat but doesnt want to cook.
Lindsey C.
Cape Coral, FL
These are SOOOO good & less than a buck!! I keep my pantry & 'food drawer' at work stocked with these at all times. They're quick & easy!
Headay C.
Bronx, NY
this one its one of the best products that maruchan have because the taste and the quantity i really love that iits not expensive at all