Maruchan Yakisoba Chicken Flavor Noodles 4 oz uploaded by Yolanda M.

Maruchan Yakisoba Chicken Flavor Noodles 4 oz

Find pasta, noodles and dumplings at Target.com! Maruchan yakisoba chicken flavor noodles 4 oz see more...

Buy on Target
Angie M.
Tastes good, easy to prepare and very affordable. The price is good. Is really quickly and easy. Only you have to put with water on the microwave for 3 minutes and ready to lunch!
Kay A.
Renton, WA
I love this product! It's always a staple in our house. Easy to prepare and great flavor, this is awesome as a snack or as a part of a meal - my hubby and I like to put diced chicken and egg into it, or just eat it plain. Awesome.
Leonila O.
Orange Cove, CA
Awe I lived off these my freshman year of college! Such delicious and nostalgic memories! I absolutely love this soup! So much flavor and perfect for this cold weather
My mouth is drooling thinking of this soup
I'll definitely go buy some later this week!
Leah M.
Bloomfield, NY
Having the noodles in a bowl already makes me feel better about my life choices than eating ramen out of a styrofoam cup.
I like to add soy sauce, a little melted butter, and some of my own flavorings, along with part of the included flavor.
Adriana L.
Palm Coast, FL
My family love it
My kids they always enjoy it when i buy their noodles
I like it.
And defenally recomend this product, specially at this time of year when the weather turn cold
Kia W.
Columbus, OH
My favorite ramen! Yum yum! It's so cheap, and you can dress it up with fresh veg and hot sauce. I think it's a great value. I buy it at the dollar store. It's not hard to find.
Hannah H.
Havelock, NC
I got these because I like their regular chicken flavor but I didn't like this at all! There were mixed veggies that were flavorless and it didn't cook well in the microwave.
Taylor H.
Such an inexpensive filling meal for when you're in a hurry or don't feel like cooking. Very tasty & perfect for any age. Great value. I will continue to eat these throughout the years.
Nicole H.
Charleston, SC
Yakisoba is amazing. It is a slightly different take on the ramen noodles and it is delicious. They are also extremely affordable so you can stock up on them so everyone in the family can enjoy one!
Adilene C.
Petersburg, VA
I would not have survived in college if it weren't for this noodles! My go to food. They are so good and cheap. Very easy to make. I love them all but the chicken is my top choice.