Maruchan Yakisoba Chicken Flavor Noodles 4 oz uploaded by Yolanda M.

BY MARUCHAN

Find pasta, noodles and dumplings at Target.com! Maruchan yakisoba chicken flavor noodles 4 oz see more...

Buy on Target
Chantel B.
Eustis, FL
These noodles are seriously the BEST! If you're not a "carb" eater then obviously this product isn't for you but I love my pasta and these noodles are packed with flavor. And, bonus they literally only take a few minutes to make! Perfect quick snack or meal!
Selina V.
Southbridge, MA
I definitely love this brand of noodles. During my time in my dorm, I eat a lot of ramen since it is inexpensive. The taste that this brand compares to the real thing as if I was ordering from a chinese restaurant. I would definitely recommend to my friends,
Katherine L.
Virginia Bch, VA
I jokingly call this the ramen for lazy adults. While it costs a bit more than ramen the flavor is absolutely fantastic. I only buy this brand for store Yakisoba. It fills me up and the taste is good. I usually buy it from Target or food lion I believe, and almost all of my coworkers ask where I got it because it smells so good.
Alexis R.
I am literally about to eat these for dinner tonight! These are better than regular ramen and only slightly more expensive (about 78 cents at Walmart). They are the perfect quick meal for lunch or dinner. It comes with a packet of vegetables but I never use it.
Linda H.
Oak Grove, KY
When i wanna snuggle up on the couch, watch a movie and warm up the soul....i make this, add in some eggs or extra veggies and omg, straight comfort food.... Complete satisfaction 😍😍😍😍😍
Denise B.
N Wilkesboro, NC
I'm not a fan of these noodles. They just can't hold up to the oldies that come in the package and you boil in water for 3 minutes. The taste is lousy and the noodles are horrible.
Angie M.
Tastes good, easy to prepare and very affordable. The price is good. Is really quickly and easy. Only you have to put with water on the microwave for 3 minutes and ready to lunch!
Alisha V.
Lincoln Park, MI
The chicken flavor is good but I like the cheese flavor better. Still eat this pretty often though! You get a lot of noodles for the price. A good thing to heat up when you're at work. Very good even though I like the other flavor better.
Melissa F.
This is a great quick meal. After years of cheap ramen in college I was turned off by noodle bowls until I tried these. The cabbage and corn add in really takes it up a notch from the average cheap ramen. Cooks quickly and the bowl is included. Now if only there was a spoon attached!
Kay A.
Renton, WA
I love this product! It's always a staple in our house. Easy to prepare and great flavor, this is awesome as a snack or as a part of a meal - my hubby and I like to put diced chicken and egg into it, or just eat it plain. Awesome.