Maruchan Yakisoba Chicken Flavor Noodles 4 oz uploaded by Yolanda M.

BY MARUCHAN

Find pasta, noodles and dumplings at Target.com! Maruchan yakisoba chicken flavor noodles 4 oz see more...

Michelle V.
Chicopee, MA
I loved eating this for my break time during work. Very easy to make and the noodles and ingredients seemed very real opposing to the other soup brands where they seem plastic or fake. I ate this almost every day!
Amanda M.
One of my favorite ramen flavors. I bring it to work for lunch when I'm too tired to make something in the morning, or eat it as a snack when I'm home. I recommend adding scrambled egg for some added protein.
Jaizel R.
When you microwave for a long time you taste this awful taste. I've tried this many times and gave me the same result. Maybe it's the flavoring not sure but I am not satisfied but the packaging and the picture of the noodles look very delicious that's why I always repurchase to see if it taste as good as it looks but it does not. From now on I will not be repurchasing due to the cardboard or plastic taste it has. Not to sure how to explain it but I know there's something off about the taste..
Jessica M.
Buffalo Grove, IL
Love me some Yakisoba! Classic ramen dish, with all the flavors of a ramen cup in a different format. Follow the instructions as written and you'll have yourself a quick grab and go lunch.
Kayleene R.
Springfield , MA
Only Roman noodle brand I eat! So tasty & such a great flavor! You get a small chicken flavor pack so you can decide how much flavor you want! Great price! Great buy!
Yolanda M.
All I can say is yum! I love eating these at lunch at work and they're only 63¢! What a deal. I love getting the spicy chicken flavor and one packet of noodles gets you full. I'll be repurchasing these over and over again! I highly recommend! :)
Lexi H.
North Port, FL
Yes!!! These are so good!! I eat these way more than I eat regular ramen noodles. The best part about the yakisoba noodles is you get a little vegetable package along with your flavoring package/ I eat these for lunch if I don't feel like going out to buy food . $1 at Walmart
I enjoy these for those days when you are hungry and you want noodles right now! I like the flavor and find that using just half of the seasoning packet and oil works just as well. There isn't much meat if any in there but the noodles and flavor are great. I am satisfied overall.
Meghan B.
Louisville, KY
These noodles are quick and easy. They have a good flavor and are pretty filling. They are also on the cheap side. With that being said they are also super unhealthy, but if your not watching your sodium levels this is a great lunch. Kids love these also!
Lindsay G.
Hazleton, PA
These ramen meals are sooo cheap but also really good. They're easy to make and I've found you can doctor them up with your own spices and such to make them even better tasting, depending on what your own personal preferences are.