Maruchan Yakisoba Chicken Flavor Noodles 4 oz uploaded by Yolanda M.

Maruchan Yakisoba Chicken Flavor Noodles 4 oz

Find pasta, noodles and dumplings at Target.com! Maruchan yakisoba chicken flavor noodles 4 oz see more...

Buy on Target
Gabby V.
Spanish Fork, UT
This is a great choice for a fast on the go lunch. We try to always have a few on hand for those crazy mornings when making a lunch inst practical. They cook fast, have great flavor and are the perfect amount of food to enjoy. We will continue to keep this product in our home.
Hayley D.
Love these' they're like Chinese noodles and I'm obsessed. Great price, great flavor and easy to make. 100% would recommend and I am a repetitive customer for sure, they're awesome! It'd be great for kids too
Brittany B.
Robbins, TN
I'm a big fan of these. I usually alternate between the chicken and the beef teriyaki flavors. They do an awesome job of filling me up and keeping me full, plus they are pretty tasty. You can definitely buy these on a low income budget.
Altagracia Y.
Newport News, VA
I honestly despise these noodles, they taste slimy in my mouth and the seasoning that comes with it isn't that great either. I would recommend not buying this kind of noodles
Michelle V.
Chicopee, MA
I loved eating this for my break time during work. Very easy to make and the noodles and ingredients seemed very real opposing to the other soup brands where they seem plastic or fake. I ate this almost every day!
Hannah H.
The first time I tried this product, I was very pleased; but after that initial trial, I decided that even though the flavor was wonderful (especially for such an inexpensive product), I couldn't take the sticky texture of the noodles!
Amanda M.
One of my favorite ramen flavors. I bring it to work for lunch when I'm too tired to make something in the morning, or eat it as a snack when I'm home. I recommend adding scrambled egg for some added protein.
Jaizel R.
When you microwave for a long time you taste this awful taste. I've tried this many times and gave me the same result. Maybe it's the flavoring not sure but I am not satisfied but the packaging and the picture of the noodles look very delicious that's why I always repurchase to see if it taste as good as it looks but it does not. From now on I will not be repurchasing due to the cardboard or plastic taste it has. Not to sure how to explain it but I know there's something off about the taste..
Jessica M.
Buffalo Grove, IL
Love me some Yakisoba! Classic ramen dish, with all the flavors of a ramen cup in a different format. Follow the instructions as written and you'll have yourself a quick grab and go lunch.
Kayleene R.
Chicopee, MA
Only Roman noodle brand I eat! So tasty & such a great flavor! You get a small chicken flavor pack so you can decide how much flavor you want! Great price! Great buy!