Maruchan Yakisoba Chicken Flavor Noodles 4 oz uploaded by Yolanda M.

BY MARUCHAN

Find pasta, noodles and dumplings at Target.com! Maruchan yakisoba chicken flavor noodles 4 oz see more...

Veronica V.
Elyria
These are good but not as good as the Chow Mein Brand. The seasoning is a powder while Chow Mein is sauce. These are kinda dry noodles while Chow Mein is slurpy! I eat these if there’s nothing else but they’re not my favorite
Emily D.
Savannah, GA
I bought this product, Maruchan Yakisoba Chicken Flavor Noodles, for a day when I didn't feel like cooking a heartier lunch. However, I was appalled at the flavor of this product. The flavor was something like I never tasted before; it almost tasted like dishwater. I would not purchase this again.
Anna G.
You know how there's those things you know your not supposed to eat but for some reason your obsessed with them anyway? This is it for me. I love salty food and I love noodles and when it's lady days there is nothing I love more than this. This amount of sodium dose make me swell up like crazy.
Shaquita T.
Florence , MS
I am not a fan of any packaged noodles but I buy these because my daughter LOVES "snack soup" as she calls it. I have tasted it and I guess if you like microwaved, flavor noodles it's okay. Not too salty which is a plus!
Cassandra T.
Pittsfield, ME
I pretty much survived off of these during high school. They are re very filling and quite delicious for lunch. When I make them at home instead of at school I like to add some frozen vegetables before I cook it in the microwave to make it even more filling.
Ashley S.
I'm not a huge noodle fan but I did used to eat these when I was younger I like them because I felt that they had more flavor than the regular Ramon and was easier to prepare in my opinion because you could easily make them in the microwave.
Gabby V.
Spanish Fork, UT
This is a great choice for a fast on the go lunch. We try to always have a few on hand for those crazy mornings when making a lunch inst practical. They cook fast, have great flavor and are the perfect amount of food to enjoy. We will continue to keep this product in our home.
Jessica Z.
For a good,quick, cheap lunch these are pretty decent. Not the greatest nutritional value obviously. They taste great! I wouldn't make it a daily thing bc of the salt content, but overall they were good.
Hayley D.
Love these' they're like Chinese noodles and I'm obsessed. Great price, great flavor and easy to make. 100% would recommend and I am a repetitive customer for sure, they're awesome! It'd be great for kids too
Altagracia Y.
Newport News, VA
I honestly despise these noodles, they taste slimy in my mouth and the seasoning that comes with it isn't that great either. I would recommend not buying this kind of noodles