BY MARUCHAN #64 in Pasta & Noodles

Just Add Water & Microwave Home-Style Japanese Noodles Ready in Minutes see more...

• Teriyaki Yakisoba is the best, does anyone agree?3 Answers
  • Whats the your favorite flavor??16 Answers
  • I have a 50/1 coupon for this, so I was thinking of tryin...2 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "When I was in the store, I thought to myself, why would anyone spend this much when you can spend $.13 on a regular package of ramen noodles." in 12 reviews
  • "I think these are pretty good, however I don't add the veggie pack cause I'm not that big of a fan of them..." in 9 reviews
  • "i really didnt like it.i tried the shrimp and chicken flavored ones and it was to plain for me and i just didn't like the taste. " in 7 reviews
  • "The only negative I have about this product is the sodium content (which is high like almost every product in this category)." in 6 reviews
  • "i love yakisoba, the noodles taste great and the sauce is awesome its like a five star dinner of roman noodles " in 5 reviews
Kaitlyn V.
Castroville, CA
Review for: Spicy Chicken more...
These are so delicious. They are so easy to make, so if you’re busy doing stuff just make one of these and it’s simple, fast, and super easy to make. The taste is amazing, I love these so much they just taste so delicious.
Alyssa H.
Review for: Teriyaki Beef more...
At first sight, this product seemed to be a quality product compared to other bowls I have purchased. The noodles were almost wheat looking and seemed thicker, a better quality. It really was the flavor I wasn’t a fan of, but I plan on purchasing a new flavor next week. I typically like a teriyaki flavor, but this bowl was just too sweet for me. Also a drop for off on my clothing and I was surprised I couldn’t dab it off. The soup is highly pigmented and I will have to use a stain stick to get that out.
Alex R.
Newburgh
Review for: Teriyaki Beef more...
If you love ramen noodles then you will LOVE these. The flavor is so much better and it’s bigger than a package of ramen. This is basically what my diet has consisted of.
Yanelis M.
Review for: Cheddar Cheese more...
I love these noodles!!! They are cheap and easy to make! They are great for a quick fix when hungry, they may not be the healthy choice for every day but once in a while it satisfies my noodle craving!! I always get them at Publix!!!
Athena F.
Irvine, CA
During my college struggling days when, this was an absolute favorite of mine. It's not "soup" but noodles tossed around in sauce, and I used to add steamed pieces of veggies to add a little more goodness. The reason I purchased this often was for its convenience, easy to eat type of meal. Great during study sessions. I recently purchased this during my late night meetings at work, and it brought back nostalgia LOL Very high in sodium!
Deirdre C.
I prefer the beef flavor of this, and I don't really like the packet of vegetables. I mainly get this because the noodles actually taste better than just the ramen packet noodles. They taste more complex somehow even though I'm sure they are very similar. This gets four stars because the dried veggies just don't taste good. I usually mix in my own fried veggies.
Shawna T.
Blue Hill
Review for: Teriyaki Beef more...
I never used to purchase these because my thought was 'why pay this much when you can get the same thing for 25 cents. WRONG. These are so much more rich and flavorful! I absolutely love them and pay the price! Worth every bit more you spend! I love that it comes in teriyaki beef because ramen doesn't offer a teriyaki flavor product.
Rochelle N.
These Japanese noodles taste amazing. I love the noodles and it's textures. The taste of the terikaykki is sweet and I like the bits of vegetables that are added. I like how easy it is to made just add hot water and let it sit for 4 minutes or so. You can also transfer it into a bowl and microwave it.
Diana P.
Bellevue , NE
Well this was the dinner that my husband wanted to send him during deployment, it is a tasty flavor and full of carbs for when he was working long hours. It is pretty good. I also got some when my kids wouldn't wanted to eat and I didn't want to make a whole meal for three kids and me.
jasper c.
san bernardino
i love these noodles so much. they usually range to about a dollar or so and it’s definitely worth your money. it comes with a flavor packet you add in at the end. i like to add my own things just to mix things up such as sesame seed oil or meat ! affordable, quick and easy !
Karina G.
Buda, TX
Whats the your favorite flavor??
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
How flavorful is Yakisoba?
Kathrine G.
Milton, wi
How do these compare to the cup/brick noodles by Maruchan?
Ashley R.
Teriyaki Yakisoba is the best, does anyone agree?
Megan C.
Elbow Lake, MN
Is this product similar to Ramen?