BY MARUCHAN #66 in Pasta & Noodles

Maruchan Ramen Shrimp Flavor, 2.25 oz, 12 ctInstant flavored noodles in broth. quick easy meal or snack - just add water. see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "Ramen can to be used to make many different dishes that don't include soups." in 1 review
  • "You can make them on the stove top or microwave (perfect for dorm life)." in 1 review
Elreacy D.
Las Vegas, NV
This is a staple for me as a college student. I prefer the more authentic ramen options from the local Asian markets, but if I am pressed for time and money, this is the more convenient choice. The flavor is always pretty decent and you can add vegetables or other foods to it to make it more of a suitable meal. I do not recommend using the full flavor powder packet when you prepare the ramen because it's very high in sodium.
Lyn B.
This is a staple in our house. I like to buy the value pack from food co. and it last my family of four for about a month. It's a quick and easy lunch that is rich in flavor. It's a really cheap hot meal. I like this brand of instant noodles in a cup the most. It is my favorite.
Druanne R.
Ozark, AL
My son eat these noodles like they are going out of style.. we get them at walmart and they are around $.40/ea.. they are great for a teenager that just gets home from school on the bus and runs in to make something easy to eat.. very satisfied with this product..
Luz C.
Classic Maruchan, use it when you want a quick lunch that will fill you up, it's cheap, fast to get ready, tasty, and the best noodles in the market (besides korean noodles). Always had them in high school and will continue to eat them now that I'm in college.
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
I love this soup really good fills me up quick and really meet my expectations but it just too salty really affordable always u can a pack of these for cheap and I eat this when I'm sick, late night snack and mostly lunch and I would love to buy more of these
Alicia H.
All time favorite. When I dont know what to eat and I want something warm that I can add stuff to I love these. They are anywhere from 25 -50 cents and in some cases I have payed $2 for one. Its an easy fast luch with a variety of flavors.
Melissa P.
Yup these are my fav as well as the chicken flavor . The shrimp ones we add a little bit of ketchup and tapatio with lemon and in we go they're good. Easy to make and great when waiting for food to be ready or a quick snack before you go
nancy r.
salem, OR
The best ramen noodles out there. The flavor is so good. It has a much better flavor than other knock offs. I buy them once in a while but when I do I make sure it's from this brand. It is a very easy thing to do although it is unhealthy
Izzy R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This soup has an amazing taste to it and you can add more ingredients it's not that healthy but it's good lol I have been eating this my whole life literally, and it's not. That pricey at all I would recommend this to everyone!!
Cynthia H.
Must have everytime we go shopping in my household . They are delicious packs of noodles that i pair with eggs and add real shrimp into . They're also very affordable and simple to make with help from an adult (hot water)!
Kimesha D.
Foodie Expert
Do you use Ramen noodles for something other than soup? If yes, what do you use it for?
Sofia L.
Can i do it in the microwave??
Brandy H.
Sumter, SC
Is there anyway to lower the salt intake but not flavor
Brooklyn A.
Foodie Expert
Does anybody hate Shrimp put love these?
Lasharri C.
Hemet, Ca
What other flavors does this product come in???