Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup Shrimp Flavor

Maruchan Ramen Shrimp Flavor, 2.25 oz, 12 ctInstant flavored noodles in broth. quick easy meal or snack - just add water.

What kid friendly foods do you like to make in the fall? This is Colossal shrimp with shrimp ramen and drop eggs, scallions on top. Kid approved. My son loves. Loves the idea of eating with chop sticks in Pier1 bowl @pier1, please follow me on Instagram Csheran524Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup Shrimp Flavor
I love the chicken and the beef flavored Ramens, I’m slowly but surely starting to feel my likes for shrimp. Is this fishy tasting at all? I only like shrimp when cooked.
Does anybody hate Shrimp put love these?
Start your review of Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup Shrimp Flavor!
Product Highlights
You can make them on the stove top or microwave (perfect for dorm life).in 1 review
Ramen can to be used to make many different dishes that don't include soups.in 1 review
12 days agobarrington
Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup Shrimp Flavor uploaded by Colleen S.
Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup Shrimp Flavor uploaded by Colleen S.
Purchased at: Target
Love they are kid friendly, ready in minutes. I add shrimp, drop eggs into it, scallions. You can basically throw any meats or veggies while you cook. It’s very affordable and available in most markets.
10 days agoTexas
Easy snack or make it a meal I love making these and adding cooked cabbage w/kabocha sausage or whatever sausage you preferred on top in the fall,winter months my family loves it because its fulfilling, affordable and I recommend you try this method your family members will love it.
12 days ago326 east high ST
They're something cheap to keep on hand. I grew up on these when I was little because we didn't have a lot of money. I still eat them from time to time but they are really high in sodium. I keep a few packages on hand in my emergency kit.
2 years agoNew Boston, Ohio
This is my all time favorite Ramen flavor. I prefer the cups vs the squares but the squares do the trick too, I buy the cups by the case which you get 12 cups which if you do the math at Walmart these come out to $3.36. I know it's really bad for you but you can add healthy items to it like fresh meat and veggies. If you are really sensitive to MSG I would omit the packet, if you can't stand salt or don't like overly salty things I would concoct my own flavoring for the noodles.
8 months ago
Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup Shrimp Flavor uploaded by marie A.
Purchased at: Walmart
The shromp flavor is so good, it isnt to shrimpy flavored. I seriously love ramen noodles! They are perfect for a cold day. I love adding more ingredients to mine. I usually add sliced carrots, green onions, corn, and other Vegetables. It makes this amazing soup 100 times better. They are very cheap as well.
8 months agoGeneva, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my go-to instant ramen flavor. Being a pescatarian, it is the only flavor Maruchan ramen I’ve been able to easily find that does not have chicken or beef products in it. I like to add extras like peas, scallions, boiled eggs, and sriracha when I make it and it’s delicious!
6 months agoOrange Park , FL
DescriptionMaruchan is a Japanese brand of instant ramen noodles and related products produced by Toyo Suisan Kaisha, Ltd of Tokyo, Japan. The Maruchan brand is used for noodle products in Japan, and as the operating name for Toyo Suisan's division in the United States
10 months agoWarner Robins , GA
While ramen is not something I eat often, i do enjoy them when i do eat them. Very affordable. the only thing i don't like is the sodium content as it is not the best. the flavor is good and i often leave a little juice to offset the saltiness. would continue purchasing for convenience
6 months agoWinnfield, LA
Purchased at: Walmart
I live off of these. Literally. The shrimp and the spicy chicken are my favorites. With the cups you can get them for $0.37 at Walmart. That’s three for little over a dollar. They’re good, cheap and plentiful.
3 years agoPen Argyl, PA
Maruchan Ramen Shrimp Flavor is perfect if you don't have a lot of time on your hands, but is definitely not the go-to if you'd rather have good and fresh flavor. The dried shrimp do not taste like shrimp, I don't even know how to explain the flavor; but it's disgusting. The vegetables are usually always still a little hard after making it and do not taste like they should.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...