BY MARUCHAN #3 in Instant Ramen

Maruchan Ramen Shrimp Flavor, 2.25 oz, 12 ctInstant flavored noodles in broth. quick easy meal or snack - just add water. see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "Ramen can to be used to make many different dishes that don't include soups." in 1 review
  • "You can make them on the stove top or microwave (perfect for dorm life)." in 1 review
Taylor S.
I was not a fan of this flavor at all. I don't like spicy flavored things and this tasted spicy to me (call me crazy if you like). I love the shrimp one of these in a cup but the packet of shrimp not so much. I'm not sure why they taste different. At least to me they taste completely different. Just not a good flavor. However, if you are looking for something cheap then go ahead. These are a cheap option that is pretty filling.
Amanda Y.
Va beach, VA
This is my all time favorite Ramen flavor. I prefer the cups vs the squares but the squares do the trick too, I buy the cups by the case which you get 12 cups which if you do the math at Walmart these come out to $3.36. I know it's really bad for you but you can add healthy items to it like fresh meat and veggies. If you are really sensitive to MSG I would omit the packet, if you can't stand salt or don't like overly salty things I would concoct my own flavoring for the noodles.
Tamara P.
Tastes excellent! Makes a great late night snack before bed or a snack for any other time during the day. This one tastes like yummy shrimp although I wish the shrimps were bigger lol. Def give these a try! (Although not too often cuz I learned the MSG in it causes cancer in the long run).
Morgan E.
N Little Rock, AR
As a pescatarian, this is my favorite ramen. It’s quick to make and so satisfying. The flavor isn’t fishy at all - I think it may be good with shrimp, but honestly it’s just a great, flavorful, cheap meal. I can add veggies and an egg to the soup to make it a super filling meal for my family. It is extremely high in sodium, though, so I wouldn’t recommend eating this all the time.
Kennedy W.
Greenville, SC
I love ramen noodles and the shrimp is my favorite flavor! Although they are terribly bad for you, I like to eat them when I get the occasional cravings or I’m short on money. I love that it is so affordable and there are many flavors to choose from. I also like to add to my ramen (protein, spices) to give it some more flavor!
Elyssa F.
Natchitoches, LA
Shrimp flavored ramen is my favorite. This is a quick meal when you can't cook a big meal. I eat these at work, or if I don't feel like cooking
Love them! For. 25 cents you can't beat that.
jessica s.
If you’re a college kid then be prepared to eat this breakfast lunch and dinner the entire time you’re there. This bag of deliciousness comes
I a variety of flavors but my favorite is the shrimp. Sadly I’ve had to cut this out of my diet but I really do miss the flavor of the artificial shrimp and dried noodle. Rip.
Jenny E.
Santa Ana, CA
This product is saving me from the struggles of college! It tasted good when adding lime and tapatío. It’s super affordable. Easy to make, just heat up some water and put the noodles in a bowl add the water then wait couple minutes and they are ready!
Sky C.
Escondido, CA
So delicious and my personal hangover cure. Shrimp and chicken are my favorite favors. Best when boiled but it’s great because it’s good in the microwave for the lazy days too. I’ll always talk them up
Jasmine L.
Pen Argyl, PA
Maruchan Ramen Shrimp Flavor is perfect if you don't have a lot of time on your hands, but is definitely not the go-to if you'd rather have good and fresh flavor. The dried shrimp do not taste like shrimp, I don't even know how to explain the flavor; but it's disgusting. The vegetables are usually always still a little hard after making it and do not taste like they should.
Kimesha D.
Do you use Ramen noodles for something other than soup? If yes, what do you use it for?
Sofia L.
Can i do it in the microwave??
Brandy H.
sumter, SC
Is there anyway to lower the salt intake but not flavor
Brooklyn A.
Does anybody hate Shrimp put love these?
Lasharri C.
Hemet, Ca
What other flavors does this product come in???