Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup Shrimp Flavor uploaded by Belen V.Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup Shrimp Flavor uploaded by amanda f.Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup Shrimp Flavor uploaded by Dafne R.See all 5 photos

BY MARUCHAN #20 in Pasta & Noodles

Maruchan Ramen Shrimp Flavor, 2.25 oz, 12 ctInstant flavored noodles in broth. quick easy meal or snack - just add water. see more...

• So I love ramen noodles, but only eve...Be the first to answer!
  • Can i do it in the microwave??It says you can't but I always... 2 Answers
  • Is there anyway to lower the salt int...Maybe adding more water after ... 1 Answers
Photos (5)
  • "Ramen can to be used to make many different dishes that don't include soups." in 1 review
  • "You can make them on the stove top or microwave (perfect for dorm life)." in 1 review
Elreacy D.
Elreacy D.
Las Vegas, NV
This is a staple for me as a college student. I prefer the more authentic ramen options from the local Asian markets, but if I am pressed for time and money, this is the more convenient choice. The flavor is always pretty decent and you can add vegetables or other foods to it to make it more of a suitable meal. I do not recommend using the full flavor powder packet when you prepare the ramen because it's very high in sodium.
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
Don't be expecting something along the lines of a 5-star, authentic Chinese restaurant, but instant ramen from Maruchan is still a great meal. It's easy, fast, and always has a good, salty flavor. While a little difficult to eat with chopsticks, it still makes a delicious meal when in a hurry or when you don't feel like cooking.
Alejandra O.
Alejandra O.
Columbia, SC
I love this instant soup! it's always me go to soup when its cold. I love the sweet and spicy taste to it and the added shrimp and veggies make it even yummier. What i like the most is that it dosent take a long time to make and once ready the noodles are soft and not semi ready.
Lyn B.
Lyn B.
This is a staple in our house. I like to buy the value pack from food co. and it last my family of four for about a month. It's a quick and easy lunch that is rich in flavor. It's a really cheap hot meal. I like this brand of instant noodles in a cup the most. It is my favorite.
jetzabel n.
jetzabel n.
Santa Ana, CA
C'mon every one loves maruchan. who ever is not try it before YOU ARE MISSING OUT!! very quick to make and tasty. it takes only 3 min on the microwave. you can also add up any topings. for example i put onion and more hot sauce. i am Mexican, i love spicy food lol
Druanne R.
Druanne R.
Ozark, AL
My son eat these noodles like they are going out of style.. we get them at walmart and they are around $.40/ea.. they are great for a teenager that just gets home from school on the bus and runs in to make something easy to eat.. very satisfied with this product..
Luz C.
Luz C.
Classic Maruchan, use it when you want a quick lunch that will fill you up, it's cheap, fast to get ready, tasty, and the best noodles in the market (besides korean noodles). Always had them in high school and will continue to eat them now that I'm in college.
Heather F.
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
I love this soup really good fills me up quick and really meet my expectations but it just too salty really affordable always u can a pack of these for cheap and I eat this when I'm sick, late night snack and mostly lunch and I would love to buy more of these
Desiree H.
Desiree H.
Round Rock, TX
These ramen noodles are the best thing ever; they are so delicious and they're so easy to make! These can be purchased at any grocery store! They may not be the healthiest due to all the salt, but they are definitely delicious! I totally recommend them!
Theresa P.
Theresa P.
Washington, PA
Ramen is delicious and a great way to feed yourself on a budget! they aren't kidding when they say it is the college kids food of choice! i like how simple the broth tasted because i like to season it myself :) the picante chicken is by far the best!
Kimesha D.
Kimesha D.
Do you use Ramen noodles for something other than soup? If yes, what do you use it for?
Sofia L.
Sofia L.
Can i do it in the microwave??
Brandy H.
Brandy H.
sumter, SC
Is there anyway to lower the salt intake but not flavor
Lasharri C.
Lasharri C.
Hemet, Ca
What other flavors does this product come in???
Maria L.
Maria L.
Where can I find this product for sale in Brazil?