BY MARUCHAN #3 in Instant Ramen

Maruchan Ramen Shrimp Flavor, 2.25 oz, 12 ctInstant flavored noodles in broth. quick easy meal or snack - just add water. see more...

Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup Shrimp Flavor
  • "Ramen can to be used to make many different dishes that don't include soups." in 1 review
  • "You can make them on the stove top or microwave (perfect for dorm life)." in 1 review
Yanibell P.
New York
This is my favorite instant ramen. This is super easy to make. Just heat up/boil some water, stir the ramen and the season flavoring packet, and you are good to go. This is affordable, quick, and so yummy. It's definitely not the healthiest but if you're on a budget and want something flavorful then this is your best bet.
Amanda Y.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is my all time favorite Ramen flavor. I prefer the cups vs the squares but the squares do the trick too, I buy the cups by the case which you get 12 cups which if you do the math at Walmart these come out to $3.36. I know it's really bad for you but you can add healthy items to it like fresh meat and veggies. If you are really sensitive to MSG I would omit the packet, if you can't stand salt or don't like overly salty things I would concoct my own flavoring for the noodles.
Samantha C.
Biloxi, MS
This is my favorite instant ramen! Its easy to make, affordable, quick, and delicious!  This is my go to in college, typical college kid as you can see.  You can find these everywhere from Walmart to a Dollar Store.  I like to put in frozen vegetables with mine to add a little healthy aspect in it.
Brooke D.
Ramen noodles are great for dinner or lunch when I'm not in the mood to cook. Really easy to make either stove stop or the microwave. The family loves them and they have a flavor for everyone. Shrimp flavored is my favorite.
Tamara P.
Tastes excellent! Makes a great late night snack before bed or a snack for any other time during the day. This one tastes like yummy shrimp although I wish the shrimps were bigger lol. Def give these a try! (Although not too often cuz I learned the MSG in it causes cancer in the long run).
Taylor S.
I was not a fan of this flavor at all. I don't like spicy flavored things and this tasted spicy to me (call me crazy if you like). I love the shrimp one of these in a cup but the packet of shrimp not so much. I'm not sure why they taste different. At least to me they taste completely different. Just not a good flavor. However, if you are looking for something cheap then go ahead. These are a cheap option that is pretty filling.
Erin S.
West Allis
Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup Shrimp Flavor These are one of my most favorite. Addicting. I like to add cayenne pepper to add a little spice. Sometimes, teriyaki sauce. It's also nice when your in a bind and need something in your stomach. Although, I could eat these literally everyday if I could.
jessica s.
If you’re a college kid then be prepared to eat this breakfast lunch and dinner the entire time you’re there. This bag of deliciousness comes
I a variety of flavors but my favorite is the shrimp. Sadly I’ve had to cut this out of my diet but I really do miss the flavor of the artificial shrimp and dried noodle. Rip.
Sky C.
Escondido , CA
So delicious and my personal hangover cure. Shrimp and chicken are my favorite favors. Best when boiled but it’s great because it’s good in the microwave for the lazy days too. I’ll always talk them up
Jasmine L.
Pen Argyl, PA
Maruchan Ramen Shrimp Flavor is perfect if you don't have a lot of time on your hands, but is definitely not the go-to if you'd rather have good and fresh flavor. The dried shrimp do not taste like shrimp, I don't even know how to explain the flavor; but it's disgusting. The vegetables are usually always still a little hard after making it and do not taste like they should.
Kimesha D.
Do you use Ramen noodles for something other than soup? If yes, what do you use it for?
Sofia L.
Can i do it in the microwave??
Brandy H.
sumter, SC
Is there anyway to lower the salt intake but not flavor
Rachel D.
JERSEY SHORE, PA
So I love ramen noodles, but only ever had the chicken and beef. I don't like shrimp at all, does the seasoning have a shrimp like taste? And what would you say for someone who doesn't like shrimp?
Brooklyn A.
Does anybody hate Shrimp put love these?