BY MARUCHAN #14 in Pasta & Noodles

• "Easy fast way to make a meal but very filling amd tastey." in 1 review
  • "I always make sure to have this in our pantry." in 1 review
Brooke G.
Union Grove
These are great on a night you don’t really feel like cooking. My kids like this flavor cooked in the broth and then drained of all liquid and add a little real butter to taste. They used to want it daily when they were little, now it’s more of a snack thing they make themselves.
Wil M.
Houston
This is really a great meal especially if you're on a budget if you have a lot of mouths to feed Or if you're a college student definitely a great budget meal and if you want you can even get fancy an add a boiled egg and your favorite kind of protein
Mariah S.
Terre Haute, IN
This is my favorite Ramen. It has a bit more flavor than the regular chicken and is a nice change. Unfortunately my local stores are just about always out of stock, once was my fault I bought all 24 they had since they were finally in stock.
Mariel M.
Azusa, CA
My dad is actually the one that got both my brother and I hooked on the roasted chicken and roasted beef flavors. I love roasted chicken because it's simple flavors which is great because I like to add my own spices and stuff inside.
Emily I.
I love love love any kinda of noodle or pasta so when it comes to ramen I am in love. It's a fast, easy, and a cheap way to eat noodles. They also have great flavors but the roasted chicken flavor is my absolute favorite!!
Alex N.
Little Rock, AR
Of all of the flavors this brand has to offer the roast chicken flavor is by far the best! I never have to add anything to these noodles.  The flavor is robust and just flat out awesome, plus its super affordable.  I keep my pantry stocked with these! Go get you a couple of packs!!! :-)
Darinda G.
Lowville, NY
I love Ramen because it’s really a cheap food especially when you’re on a tight budget. Are usually get mine at Walmart or the dollar general. I really love this roast chicken flavor it’s so yummy and delicious
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
I purchase Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup in the Chicken flavor because it is a quick and easy meal! The chicken flavor is my husbands favorite flavor. They are very inexpensive so affordable for everyone. Great for dorm rooms and afternoon snacks before dinner when the kids get home. I prefer to cook the noodles on the stove top but being able to cook them in the microwave is good too. I like that the noodles don't get rubbery and have the perfect amount of broth and seasons.
Jessie H.
Centerville, OH
Even at 33 years old I still crave roast chicken ramen with a good peanut butter and jelly sandwich! It's my go to when anyone in my house has any kind of stomach issues or illnesses and can't handle solid food but needs more than broth. This is high in sodium so it's certainly not healthy, but at around $1-$1.25/pkg it's great to have a 12 pack on hand especially during cold winter months and flu season. Have been eating it all my life so it's certainly a repurchased item.
Michelle A.
Peekskill , NY
My absolute favorite flavor . I make sure to stock up on these whenever I go to Walmart . It's very well seasoned , quick to prepare and very affordable ! I have to monitor have often I consume them due to the high levels of sodium but there's so convenient when having such a busy schedule , and you can add meat to it and there you have it a quick scrumptious meal .
Sarah S.
Jefferson Cty, MO
How do you like this flavor?
Shaina C.
Eaton rapids, MI
Who else loves this!
Sarah L.
Terre Haute
Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup Roast Chicken Flavor How does this flavor compare to the regular Chicken flavor?
Giselle L.
Roasted chicken vs reg chicken someone tell me the difference in taste
Thomas Z.
Corning, NY
How is this compared to the regular chicken cup?