Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup Roast Chicken Flavor

Features Maruchan instant lunch roast ramen noodles with vegetables Flavor - Chicken 0 grams trans fat Takes 3 minutes cooking Case of 12 Ingredients Enriched wheat flour (wheat flour niacin reduced iron thiamine mononitrate riboflavin folic acid) vegetable oil (contains one or more of the following: canola cottonseed palm) preserved by tbhq salt dehydrated vegetables (corn carrot onion garlic chive) contains less than 2% of: maltodextrin mono sodium glutamate textured soy protein sugar chicken fat natural and artificial flavors yeast extract powdered cooked chicken dehydrated soy sauce (wheat soybeans salt) hydrolyzed corn wheat and soy protein spices (celery seed) potassium carbonate sodium (mono hexameta and/or tripoly) phosphate sodium carbonate turmeric di-sodium inosinate di-sodium guanylate silicon dioxide (anti-caking agent) caramel color chicken broth lactose soya lecithin.

OMG My favorite flavor is easy to prepare, fast and light meal at the same time very delicious Suitable for the lazy, you only have to put water to boil and add the package with spices too Gerber® Lil’ Crunchies® Garden Tomato
Is the Roasted Chicken flavor Ramen Noodles better than the regular Chicken flavor??
Who else loves this!
Start your review of Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup Roast Chicken Flavor!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
This is my favorite ramen noodle flavor.in 1 review
I always make sure to have this in our pantry.in 1 review
Easy fast way to make a meal but very filling amd tastey.in 1 review
6 months ago
This brand of Rahman is my favorite and the roasted chicken is the only one that I'll eat because it taste the best and of course they are easy to cook and cheap for an easy
2 years agoPeekskill , NY
My absolute favorite flavor . I make sure to stock up on these whenever I go to Walmart . It's very well seasoned , quick to prepare and very affordable ! I have to monitor have often I consume them due to the high levels of sodium but there's so convenient when having such a busy schedule , and you can add meat to it and there you have it a quick scrumptious meal .
3 years agoNiagara Falls, NY
The only Maruchan Instant Lunch flavor that I will ever eat. And if you are an avid ramen eater you would know that they taste even better when you add ingredients to suit your own personal taste. I personally love to chop up some cooked chicken (leftover rotisserie or chicken breast) and add it to mine. Makes a great simple alternative to chicken noodle soup.
3 years agoPittsburg , KS
I love love love Ramen noodles. They are so delicious and so many different ways you can prepare them. I buy it at my local grocery store. I do watch carbs so I wouldn't say it's good for that but I do occasionally treat myself to the chicken flavor Ramen.
3 years ago
Maruchan Ramen Noodles are a quick and easy meal to make in a time crunch. They are extremely cheap and taste good as well. The only down side is that they are not very healthy for you but I guess you get what you pay for. I eat them quite often and love that there are a variety of flavors to choose from.
3 years agoJoppa, MD
Whenever someone in the house is sick this is our go to food for them. Always helps help make the kids and I feel better. Also have on hand for after school snacks!! Easy enough for the kids to make themselves and just right amount for kid or adult.
2 years agoFortaleza, Ce
I do not usually eat because I do not consider it a healthy meal, but in the time of haste and fatigue it saves us. Not to mention that it is very cheap. I often increase with cheeses, eggs, creamcheese or whatever else in the fridge.
3 years agoDayton, OH
A nice twist on the standard chicken flavor. The roast adds a nice depth. I decided to try this flavor when buying pasta at my local Kroger because it was cheap and figured I could try something new. I would get this product again to experiment with recipes.
a year agoMiddleton, NH
Purchased at: Walmart
My kids absolutely love chicken ramen!! My youngest likes it with a slice of cheese added, my oldest likes them the way they are, and I'm also a cheese fan!! Sometimes I like too add veggies and chicken to make it more of a meal. The only reason I don't give it 5 stars is because the salt content is WAY too high! I normally do half a packet with the kids!
2 years agoKent, WA
i LOVE these noodles. they are my favorite. i know they are high in sodium, but when you’re on a budget... then this has to make do! i usually put hot sauce in my chicken flavored noodles but these are so good that i could eat them with or without hot sauce. it’s a nice kick!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
2 years ago
Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup Roast Chicken Flavor How does this flavor compare to the regular Chicken flavor?
Liz N. 2 years ago
I can't tell the difference.