BY MARUCHAN #27 in Pasta & Noodles

• "I always make sure to have this in our pantry." in 1 review
  • "Easy fast way to make a meal but very filling amd tastey." in 1 review
  • "This is my favorite ramen noodle flavor." in 1 review
Emilee S.
Maruchan Ramen Noodles are a quick and easy meal to make in a time crunch. They are extremely cheap and taste good as well. The only down side is that they are not very healthy for you but I guess you get what you pay for. I eat them quite often and love that there are a variety of flavors to choose from.
andrea b.
Dalton, GA
These are great for a simple dinner. They taste amazing. Great value for the price. I usually buy them in like a package of 12 and they last a while. Very tasty. I love them on a cold night when I'm not wanting too much to eat. We make them a meal & my kids love them too.
Shaniqua S.
Greensboro, NC
This is my goal to food while going to school. Because going our can be expensive and ramen comes in handy at only 90 cents. A struggling college student like myself lives off of these things. Not to mention how good they are and they come in different flavors.
Britt D.
Knox, PA
I eat this every day for lunch it's easy to make just pop it in the microwave I love them they taste really good they are very flavorful it always meets my expectations there not the healthiest thing in the world but I still buy them all the time
Nadine E.
West Covina, CA
This is the easiest noodles to make and the flavor is delicious . I always make these when I'm on a budget and it never fails to satisfy me . The only thing I don't like about these is there's no chicken bits inside of them .
Taylor W.
Andover, MA
These only cost 50 cents! They're really tasty for a picky eater such as myself, they're not exactly healthy though as they are filled with sodium. Some companies sell knock offs of this but these are the best one.
Ashley F.
Dallas, GA
Super easy to make, quick and delicious!!! I've tried a few brands of ramen, and Maruchan is my favorite. Price is super cheap! I love to mix shredded cheese into my noodles for some extra flavor.
Karen B.
Merrill, WI
I just love these. They are a fast and simple meal to make and you can gussy them up with anything you want for a personal meal. These are also very economicaly priced for those on a budget
Amanda C.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Maruchan is my favorite go-to brand for ramen noodles. It's affordable and it tastes great! Ready to eat in minutes. Throw on some extra toppings, and you've got real ramen on a budget!
Heather B.
Rio Rancho, NM
Literally the ideal college kids food. There's nothing easier or more convenient then boiling water and putting noodles in it. Dress it up or eat it plain either way is pretty good.
Sarah S.
Jefferson Cty, MO
Foodie Expert
How do you like this flavor?
Sarah L.
Terre Haute
Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup Roast Chicken Flavor How does this flavor compare to the regular Chicken flavor?
Shaina C.
Eaton Rapids, MI
Who else loves this!
Giselle L.
Foodie Expert
Roasted chicken vs reg chicken someone tell me the difference in taste
Thomas Z.
Corning, NY
How is this compared to the regular chicken cup?