BY MARUCHAN #29 in Pasta & Noodles

• "Easy fast way to make a meal but very filling amd tastey." in 1 review
  • "This is my favorite ramen noodle flavor." in 1 review
Mariah S.
Terre Haute, IN
This is my favorite Ramen. It has a bit more flavor than the regular chicken and is a nice change. Unfortunately my local stores are just about always out of stock, once was my fault I bought all 24 they had since they were finally in stock.
Mariel M.
Azusa, CA
My dad is actually the one that got both my brother and I hooked on the roasted chicken and roasted beef flavors. I love roasted chicken because it's simple flavors which is great because I like to add my own spices and stuff inside.
Emily I.
I love love love any kinda of noodle or pasta so when it comes to ramen I am in love. It's a fast, easy, and a cheap way to eat noodles. They also have great flavors but the roasted chicken flavor is my absolute favorite!!
skylar a.
Atlanta, GA
i LOVE these noodles. they are my favorite. i know they are high in sodium, but when you’re on a budget... then this has to make do! i usually put hot sauce in my chicken flavored noodles but these are so good that i could eat them with or without hot sauce. it’s a nice kick!
Shaina C.
Eaton rapids, MI
I would say this has a rich, succulent flavor! The price is super cheap and affordable! I would say if you want a upgrade from your regular chicken ramen noodles you are in for a surprise! This is super delish!
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
I purchase Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup in the Chicken flavor because it is a quick and easy meal! The chicken flavor is my husbands favorite flavor. They are very inexpensive so affordable for everyone. Great for dorm rooms and afternoon snacks before dinner when the kids get home. I prefer to cook the noodles on the stove top but being able to cook them in the microwave is good too. I like that the noodles don't get rubbery and have the perfect amount of broth and seasons.
Jessie H.
Centerville, OH
Even at 33 years old I still crave roast chicken ramen with a good peanut butter and jelly sandwich! It's my go to when anyone in my house has any kind of stomach issues or illnesses and can't handle solid food but needs more than broth. This is high in sodium so it's certainly not healthy, but at around $1-$1.25/pkg it's great to have a 12 pack on hand especially during cold winter months and flu season. Have been eating it all my life so it's certainly a repurchased item.
Michelle A.
Peekskill , NY
My absolute favorite flavor . I make sure to stock up on these whenever I go to Walmart . It's very well seasoned , quick to prepare and very affordable ! I have to monitor have often I consume them due to the high levels of sodium but there's so convenient when having such a busy schedule , and you can add meat to it and there you have it a quick scrumptious meal .
Stephanie H.
Niagara Falls, NY
The only Maruchan Instant Lunch flavor that I will ever eat. And if you are an avid ramen eater you would know that they taste even better when you add ingredients to suit your own personal taste. I personally love to chop up some cooked chicken (leftover rotisserie or chicken breast) and add it to mine. Makes a great simple alternative to chicken noodle soup.
Allie P.
Summerville, SC
verrrryyyyyy inexpensive! love these, so quick and easy to make. They really are a time saver. The flavor is really bold despite the cheap price. These can be found at walmart, dollar tree, any grocery store. They also leave so much to expand by adding meats or veggies to spice it up!
Sarah S.
Jefferson Cty, MO
How do you like this flavor?
Shaina C.
Eaton rapids, MI
Who else loves this!
Sarah L.
Terre Haute
Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup Roast Chicken Flavor How does this flavor compare to the regular Chicken flavor?
Giselle L.
Roasted chicken vs reg chicken someone tell me the difference in taste
Thomas Z.
Corning, NY
How is this compared to the regular chicken cup?