BY MARUCHAN #3 in Instant Ramen

Features Maruchan instant lunch roast ramen noodles with vegetables Flavor - Chicken 0 grams trans fat Takes 3 minutes cooking Case of 12 Ingredients Enriched wheat flour (wheat flour niacin reduced iron thiamine mononitrate riboflavin folic acid) vegetable oil (contains one or more of the following: canola cottonseed palm) preserved by tbhq salt dehydrated vegetables (corn carrot onion garlic chive) contains less than 2% of: maltodextrin mono sodium glutamate textured soy protein sugar chicken fat natural and artificial flavors yeast extract powdered cooked chicken dehydrated soy sauce (wheat soybeans salt) hydrolyzed corn wheat and soy protein spices (celery seed) potassium carbonate sodium (mono hexameta and/or tripoly) phosphate sodium carbonate turmeric di-sodium inosinate di-sodium guanylate silicon dioxide (anti-caking agent) caramel color chicken broth lactose soya lecithin. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "I always make sure to have this in our pantry." in 1 review
  • "This is my favorite ramen noodle flavor." in 1 review
  • "Easy fast way to make a meal but very filling amd tastey." in 1 review
Kennedy W.
Greenville, SC
I love ramen noodels. Although they are terribly bad for you, I like to eat them when I get the occasional cravings or I’m short on money. I love that it is so affordable and there are many flavors to choose from. I also like to add to my ramen (protein, spices) to give it some more flavor!
Wil M.
This is really a great meal especially if you're on a budget if you have a lot of mouths to feed Or if you're a college student definitely a great budget meal and if you want you can even get fancy an add a boiled egg and your favorite kind of protein
Mariel M.
Azusa, CA
My dad is actually the one that got both my brother and I hooked on the roasted chicken and roasted beef flavors. I love roasted chicken because it's simple flavors which is great because I like to add my own spices and stuff inside.
Emily I.
I love love love any kinda of noodle or pasta so when it comes to ramen I am in love. It's a fast, easy, and a cheap way to eat noodles. They also have great flavors but the roasted chicken flavor is my absolute favorite!!
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
I purchase Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup in the Chicken flavor because it is a quick and easy meal! The chicken flavor is my husbands favorite flavor. They are very inexpensive so affordable for everyone. Great for dorm rooms and afternoon snacks before dinner when the kids get home. I prefer to cook the noodles on the stove top but being able to cook them in the microwave is good too. I like that the noodles don't get rubbery and have the perfect amount of broth and seasons.
Lisa O.
Rocky Top, TN
Even though I know there is zero nutritional value in these and loaded with sodium... I LOVE them! So quick and easy to prepare and the yummy roasted chicken flavor is delicious!
Jessie H.
Centerville, OH
Even at 33 years old I still crave roast chicken ramen with a good peanut butter and jelly sandwich! It's my go to when anyone in my house has any kind of stomach issues or illnesses and can't handle solid food but needs more than broth. This is high in sodium so it's certainly not healthy, but at around $1-$1.25/pkg it's great to have a 12 pack on hand especially during cold winter months and flu season. Have been eating it all my life so it's certainly a repurchased item.
Michelle A.
Peekskill , NY
My absolute favorite flavor . I make sure to stock up on these whenever I go to Walmart . It's very well seasoned , quick to prepare and very affordable ! I have to monitor have often I consume them due to the high levels of sodium but there's so convenient when having such a busy schedule , and you can add meat to it and there you have it a quick scrumptious meal .
Stephanie H.
Niagara Falls, NY
The only Maruchan Instant Lunch flavor that I will ever eat. And if you are an avid ramen eater you would know that they taste even better when you add ingredients to suit your own personal taste. I personally love to chop up some cooked chicken (leftover rotisserie or chicken breast) and add it to mine. Makes a great simple alternative to chicken noodle soup.
Allie P.
Summerville, SC
verrrryyyyyy inexpensive! love these, so quick and easy to make. They really are a time saver. The flavor is really bold despite the cheap price. These can be found at walmart, dollar tree, any grocery store. They also leave so much to expand by adding meats or veggies to spice it up!
Sarah S.
Jefferson Cty, MO
How do you like this flavor?
Shaina C.
Eaton rapids, MI
Who else loves this!
Sarah L.
Terre Haute
Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup Roast Chicken Flavor How does this flavor compare to the regular Chicken flavor?
Giselle L.
Roasted chicken vs reg chicken someone tell me the difference in taste
Thomas Z.
Corning, NY
How is this compared to the regular chicken cup?