Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup Pork Flavor uploaded by Tori K.Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup Pork Flavor uploaded by Wendy C.Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup Pork Flavor uploaded by Wendy C.

BY MARUCHAN

Maruchan Ramen Pork Flavor Noodle Soup: Grams trans FAT Cooks in 3 minutes see more...

• What other meals can you make with Ramen noodles? I would like to...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "You can never go wrong with ramen." in 1 review
  • "I love ramen, like someone said, you can never go wrong with it." in 1 review
Janie R.
La grulla, Tx
My go to maruchan flavor. Amazing with lemon and crackers . This soup is great for winters . Warms me right up
Amy S.
New Lexington, OH
I love eating these. They are very easy to make when you have no time. But they don't give you enough flavoring in the packet and I can barely taste it.
Taylor W.
Buffalo, NY
Love these noodles, easy to make delicious to taste and easy on the wallet. I eat them for lunch every day goes great with hot dogs or a sandwich.
kimberly k.
Mount Gilead, OH
I love ramen, like someone said, you can never go wrong with it. it's cheap and it's yummy for a snack or meal.
emillea c.
Bristol, IL
The best, underrated ramen flavor. If you haven't tried pork ramen, stop what you're doing and order it/go get it right now. It can be hard to find but it's so worth it. I like to add chopped veggies in it for a special treat. Plus it's cheap and easy to make.
Danielle B.
San Mateo, CA
So not good for you, but so delicious! This is definitely one of my biggest guilty pleasures!!
Valeriia S.
New York
Me encanta su sabor tan delicioso, cuando quiero comer algo rapido, bueno y que llene siempre compro una maruchan. Me encantan todos sus sabores.
Adriana C.
me encanta el ramen este es uno de mis favoritos me gusta sabor y la textura de los fideos y cuando tengo Hambre me sacan del apuro soy muy deliciosas las recomiendo
Kara O.
omaha, ne
I love ramen noodles, sometimes I use the flavor packet and mix it with rice and the other half goes in the actually ramen..super yummy
Lynnette D.
What other meals can you make with Ramen noodles? I would like to know more