Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup Pork Flavor uploaded by Tori K.

BY MARUCHAN

Maruchan Ramen Pork Flavor Noodle Soup: Grams trans FAT Cooks in 3 minutes see more...

• What other meals can you make with Ramen noodles? I would like to...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "You can never go wrong with ramen." in 1 review
  • "I love ramen, like someone said, you can never go wrong with it." in 1 review
kimberly k.
kimberly k.
Mount Gilead, OH
I love ramen, like someone said, you can never go wrong with it. it's cheap and it's yummy for a snack or meal.
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
This is the easiest meal ever!!! It's actually filling and flavorful it's so yummy and inexpensive omg it's so worth it! You can find it anywhere where they have groceries I believe even at the dollar store!!
kimberly b.
kimberly b.
rocky face, GA
Foodie Expert
The pork flavor is nice and subtle but very satisfying and no one can complain about the price of this snack.
Laura L.
Laura L.
Sanford, FL
Foodie Expert
The sodium is high and they are no the healthies of choice however the seasoning packet is a great way to start a soup always have a few of each flavor in the cabinets
Desiree A.
Desiree A.
Marana, AZ
Foodie Expert
I LOVE ramen.. I know it's terrible for you but it's so good!! Pork is one of my favorite flavors. I wouldn't eat it if you have high blood pressure tho.
Jess B.
Jess B.
Kenmore, NY
Foodie Expert
Classic college food. My favorite flavor from ramen. Super quick and easy to make in a pinch and the pork flavor has great seasoning
Nora L.
Nora L.
Durham, NC
My friend was out of the chicken ramen noodles so I tried the pork and omg let me tell you it's amazing ramen noodles company never fails to suprise me love it !
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Dunbar, NE
Love these noodles!! Cook them up for a meal or as side dish with your meal. I like to break the noodles up in the package then take the spice packet and pour over the noodles raw for a great snack.
Kelly A.
Kelly A.
Ronkonkoma, NY
Foodie Expert
As simple as ramen is I love it. I add a bit of garlic powder and some butter and it adds to the taste.
Carlie M.
Carlie M.
Ithaca, NY
Ramen noodles are a college necessity when things get expensive. They may not be the same as a home cooked dish, but they are easy to make and affordable to eat. If you are looking for something healthy, look somewhere else. I'll be buying them again.
Lynnette D.
Lynnette D.
What other meals can you make with Ramen noodles? I would like to know more