Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup Pork Flavor uploaded by Tori K.Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup Pork Flavor uploaded by Wendy C.Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup Pork Flavor uploaded by Wendy C.

BY MARUCHAN

Maruchan Ramen Pork Flavor Noodle Soup: Grams trans FAT Cooks in 3 minutes see more...

• What other meals can you make with Ramen noodles? I would like to...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "You can never go wrong with ramen." in 1 review
  • "I love ramen, like someone said, you can never go wrong with it." in 1 review
Tiffany T.
Parma, OH
My favorite flavor of ramen noodles. I could eat this stuff everyday. I lived on it after my surgery
Nataly M.
west haven, CT
Not my fav because it is not a flavor I enjoy as much but for those who like pork I recommended it!
Danielle B.
San Mateo, CA
So not good for you, but so delicious! This is definitely one of my biggest guilty pleasures!!
Sarah S.
Jefferson Cty, MO
Foodie Expert
This flavor of ramen noodles is absolutely amazing. A very sharp taste that is so savory.
Laurie H.
This is one of my daughter's favorite flavors of noodles. She also likes the Roast Beef.
Gloria H.
Idaho Falls, ID
I have a friend that beats an egg in once the noodles are done, adds the flavor and once the egg is cooked thoroughly its ready to eat. I tried these and was pretty good. Ever now and then we mix it up by adding an egg.
Jeimy C.
Vancouver, WA
This pack is awesome because its just so convinient and many college kids probably love this as well. Super yummy and easy to make.
Amy M.
Center line, MI
Easy to make, quick, my daughter loves these. They are high in sodium though which I'm not too find of.
Aften B.
Portland, TX
I basically live off of Ramen Noodles during college, but the pork kind is one of my least favorite flavors.
Yunuen V.
Los Angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
When you have no idea what to make for lunch or dinner, and have limited time, this is the perfect thing to make. You can never go wrong with ramen. As a college student, these come in very handy.
Lynnette D.
What other meals can you make with Ramen noodles? I would like to know more