Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup Pork Flavor uploaded by Tori K.Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup Pork Flavor uploaded by Wendy C.Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup Pork Flavor uploaded by Wendy C.

BY MARUCHAN

Maruchan Ramen Pork Flavor Noodle Soup: Grams trans FAT Cooks in 3 minutes see more...

• What other meals can you make with Ramen noodles? I would like to...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I love ramen, like someone said, you can never go wrong with it." in 1 review
  • "You can never go wrong with ramen." in 1 review
kimberly k.
Mount Gilead, OH
I love ramen, like someone said, you can never go wrong with it. it's cheap and it's yummy for a snack or meal.
Samantha G.
Maruchan Noodles are hands down the best noodles every!!! I eat about 5 packs a day and still can't get enough!
kimberly b.
rocky face, GA
The pork flavor is nice and subtle but very satisfying and no one can complain about the price of this snack.
Rosario R.
it doesn't take long to make. Anyone can make it because of how easy it is. For the price you play it's good.
Aften B.
Portland, TX
I basically live off of Ramen Noodles during college, but the pork kind is one of my least favorite flavors.
Kelly A.
Ronkonkoma, NY
As simple as ramen is I love it. I add a bit of garlic powder and some butter and it adds to the taste.
Alaina Z.
Philadelphia, PA
Easy and quick to make. high in sodium, but still good to eat esp when you are a college student. CHEAP
Amy M.
Center line, MI
Easy to make, quick, my daughter loves these. They are high in sodium though which I'm not too find of.
Krystal C.
Raceland, La
My husband and sons favorite they eat this all the time. Easy to make. Very good. And kids love them.
Kayla M.
Oceanside, CA
My favorite flavor out of all of the ramen flavors. This is my go to food item when I am in a hurry.
Lynnette D.
What other meals can you make with Ramen noodles? I would like to know more