Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup Pork Flavor uploaded by Wendy C.Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup Pork Flavor uploaded by Wendy C.Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup Pork Flavor uploaded by Tori K.

BY MARUCHAN #20 in Instant Ramen

Maruchan Ramen Pork Flavor Noodle Soup: Grams trans FAT Cooks in 3 minutes see more...

• What other meals can you make with Ramen noodles? I would...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I love ramen, like someone said, you can never go wrong with it." in 1 review
  • "You can never go wrong with ramen." in 1 review
Janie R.
La grulla, Tx
My go to maruchan flavor. Amazing with lemon and crackers . This soup is great for winters . Warms me right up
Samantha G.
Maruchan Noodles are hands down the best noodles every!!! I eat about 5 packs a day and still can't get enough!
Aften B.
Portland, TX
I basically live off of Ramen Noodles during college, but the pork kind is one of my least favorite flavors.
kimberly b.
rocky face, GA
The pork flavor is nice and subtle but very satisfying and no one can complain about the price of this snack.
Rosario R.
it doesn't take long to make. Anyone can make it because of how easy it is. For the price you play it's good.
Amy M.
Center line, MI
Easy to make, quick, my daughter loves these. They are high in sodium though which I'm not too find of.
Kelly M.
Kings Park, NY
As simple as ramen is I love it. I add a bit of garlic powder and some butter and it adds to the taste.
Alaina Z.
Philadelphia, PA
Easy and quick to make. high in sodium, but still good to eat esp when you are a college student. CHEAP
Kayla M.
Oceanside, CA
My favorite flavor out of all of the ramen flavors. This is my go to food item when I am in a hurry.
Tiffany T.
Parma, OH
My favorite flavor of ramen noodles. I could eat this stuff everyday. I lived on it after my surgery
Lynnette D.
What other meals can you make with Ramen noodles? I would like to know more