Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup Pork Flavor uploaded by Tori K.

BY MARUCHAN

Maruchan Ramen Pork Flavor Noodle Soup: Grams trans FAT Cooks in 3 minutes see more...

• What other meals can you make with Ramen noodles? I would like to...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "You can never go wrong with ramen." in 1 review
  • "I love ramen, like someone said, you can never go wrong with it." in 1 review
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
San Mateo, CA
So not good for you, but so delicious! This is definitely one of my biggest guilty pleasures!!
emillea c.
emillea c.
Bristol, IL
The best, underrated ramen flavor. If you haven't tried pork ramen, stop what you're doing and order it/go get it right now. It can be hard to find but it's so worth it. I like to add chopped veggies in it for a special treat. Plus it's cheap and easy to make.
Amy S.
Amy S.
New Lexington, OH
I love eating these. They are very easy to make when you have no time. But they don't give you enough flavoring in the packet and I can barely taste it.
Amy M.
Amy M.
Center line, MI
Easy to make, quick, my daughter loves these. They are high in sodium though which I'm not too find of.
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Ellisville, MS
Foodie Expert
These are so fast and easy to make. They are great for those cold nights or the nights when you might be feeling sick
Sarah N.
Sarah N.
Virginia Beach, VA
Not dactyl healthy for you but too good to resist. My favourite quick lunch for sure. Chicken would be the best flavour
Karina C.
Karina C.
Cheap and delicious snack. Pork and chicken are my favorite flavors. Probably not the healthiest of foods... but, still love to eat them
Krystal C.
Krystal C.
Raceland, La
My husband and sons favorite they eat this all the time. Easy to make. Very good. And kids love them.
Rosario R.
Rosario R.
it doesn't take long to make. Anyone can make it because of how easy it is. For the price you play it's good.
Kari T.
Kari T.
Talala, OK
Cannot ever go wrong with Ramen. Always good and kids love it. So effortless to make and you can switch it up by adding different ingredients.
Lynnette D.
Lynnette D.
What other meals can you make with Ramen noodles? I would like to know more