Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup Pork Flavor uploaded by Wendy C.Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup Pork Flavor uploaded by Wendy C.Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup Pork Flavor uploaded by Tori K.

BY MARUCHAN

Maruchan Ramen Pork Flavor Noodle Soup: Grams trans FAT Cooks in 3 minutes see more...

• What other meals can you make with Ramen noodles? I would like to...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I love ramen, like someone said, you can never go wrong with it." in 1 review
  • "You can never go wrong with ramen." in 1 review
Amirra S.
Douglasville, GA
Yes, this is a cheap food. But if you have a hand for cooking, you can change this noodle pack into a 5 star stir-fry!
Ilene Y.
San Benito, TX
When i dont feel like cooking i just heat me up one of these and theyre always good. I got my pantry with these soups.
Pamela B.
Petersburg, VA
On a cold day, marchuran noodles hit the spot! Pork is my absolute favorite flavor and always a go to in our household.
Sarah N.
Virginia Beach, VA
Not dactyl healthy for you but too good to resist. My favourite quick lunch for sure. Chicken would be the best flavour
Adriana V.
San Antonio, TX
This is so unhealthy. Go the extra step and prepare yourself some soup. Soup is one of the easiest meals to whip up.
Lauren D.
Ellisville, MS
These are so fast and easy to make. They are great for those cold nights or the nights when you might be feeling sick
sharyl W.
Mattapan, MA
We always keep these in the house for a quick meal. They're filling and very tasty. This brand is affordable as well.
Christian B.
Nutley, NJ
This soup is not good at all. It taste like old socks. Stick to the chicken flavor it is much better than this one
best food ever i could eat every day. if u want a quick lunch eat these. my family loves them we always get them
Janie R.
La grulla, Tx
My go to maruchan flavor. Amazing with lemon and crackers . This soup is great for winters . Warms me right up
Lynnette D.
What other meals can you make with Ramen noodles? I would like to know more