Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup Pork Flavor uploaded by Tori K.Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup Pork Flavor uploaded by Wendy C.Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup Pork Flavor uploaded by Wendy C.

BY MARUCHAN

Maruchan Ramen Pork Flavor Noodle Soup: Grams trans FAT Cooks in 3 minutes see more...

• What other meals can you make with Ramen noodles? I would like to...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "You can never go wrong with ramen." in 1 review
  • "I love ramen, like someone said, you can never go wrong with it." in 1 review
Aften B.
Portland, TX
I basically live off of Ramen Noodles during college, but the pork kind is one of my least favorite flavors.
Yunuen V.
Los Angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
When you have no idea what to make for lunch or dinner, and have limited time, this is the perfect thing to make. You can never go wrong with ramen. As a college student, these come in very handy.
Adriana V.
San Antonio, TX
This is so unhealthy. Go the extra step and prepare yourself some soup. Soup is one of the easiest meals to whip up.
Jess B.
Kenmore, NY
Foodie Expert
Classic college food. My favorite flavor from ramen. Super quick and easy to make in a pinch and the pork flavor has great seasoning
Desiree A.
Marana, AZ
Foodie Expert
I LOVE ramen.. I know it's terrible for you but it's so good!! Pork is one of my favorite flavors. I wouldn't eat it if you have high blood pressure tho.
Laura L.
Sanford , FL
Foodie Expert
The sodium is high and they are no the healthies of choice however the seasoning packet is a great way to start a soup always have a few of each flavor in the cabinets
Michelle B.
Dunbar, NE
Love these noodles!! Cook them up for a meal or as side dish with your meal. I like to break the noodles up in the package then take the spice packet and pour over the noodles raw for a great snack.
Nora L.
Durham, NC
My friend was out of the chicken ramen noodles so I tried the pork and omg let me tell you it's amazing ramen noodles company never fails to suprise me love it !
Lynnette D.
I love these. It is so fast to cook for the kidos. You can learn other ways to make meals with them also. It is high in sodium thats the only downfall.
Tesla R.
Moody, AL
Obviously these aren't the healthiest of foods but I love them. Growing up these were affordable and easy to make. I only eat the pork flavor. I usually drain most of the water off and mix in a little butter. I prefer the noodles themselves over a noodle soup.
Lynnette D.
What other meals can you make with Ramen noodles? I would like to know more