Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup Pork Flavor uploaded by Wendy C.Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup Pork Flavor uploaded by Wendy C.Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup Pork Flavor uploaded by Tori K.

BY MARUCHAN

Maruchan Ramen Pork Flavor Noodle Soup: Grams trans FAT Cooks in 3 minutes see more...

• What other meals can you make with Ramen noodles? I would like to...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I love ramen, like someone said, you can never go wrong with it." in 1 review
  • "You can never go wrong with ramen." in 1 review
Wendy C.
Fast,quick and easy to make and perfect for a quick lunch!!! My local grocery store has these for 5/$1 So this is one of the flavors I always get!!!
Taylor W.
Buffalo, NY
Love these noodles, easy to make delicious to taste and easy on the wallet. I eat them for lunch every day goes great with hot dogs or a sandwich.
Kendarius S.
The beef flavored noodle are honestly my favorite! Plus i also love that their very affordable for me and helps me get by while I'm at school.
Gabriela M.
I like a lot of packaging is super practical and easy to eat, its taste is super delicious. Most of the time I always prefer this brand of soup
Kari T.
Talala, OK
Cannot ever go wrong with Ramen. Always good and kids love it. So effortless to make and you can switch it up by adding different ingredients.
Karina C.
Cheap and delicious snack. Pork and chicken are my favorite flavors. Probably not the healthiest of foods... but, still love to eat them
Jeimy C.
Vancouver, WA
This pack is awesome because its just so convinient and many college kids probably love this as well. Super yummy and easy to make.
Rebecca F.
Mustang, OK
Such a great tasting product for such a dirt cheap price. Easy to make, easy to eat. Tastes good and ch eap for those who are broke
Simple and cheap snack option (or a meal if you get a couple packs going!) but honestly, the Asian ones are so much better
Kohi S.
Its a nice go to food for the kids. As long as they're satisfied it gets 5 stars. Tastes great with some coooked chicken
Lynnette D.
What other meals can you make with Ramen noodles? I would like to know more