Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup Pork Flavor uploaded by Tori K.

BY MARUCHAN

Maruchan Ramen Pork Flavor Noodle Soup: Grams trans FAT Cooks in 3 minutes see more...

• What other meals can you make with Ramen noodles? I would like to...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "You can never go wrong with ramen." in 1 review
  • "I love ramen, like someone said, you can never go wrong with it." in 1 review
Ebony P.
Ebony P.
Oak Park, MI
I know at some point I'm going to be living off of these in my college years ,but I'm not complaining these aren't bad you can also add things to it if you want.
Ana O.
Ana O.
Tucson, AZ
In my opinion I think the beef ramen noodles taste the best, although a lot of the other flavors are quite tasty. I especially enjoy the bagged one. They are very cheap. I do not like any other brands of noodles compared to this one and I would definitely recommend this product
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Jersey City, NJ
My favorite soup ever !!!! I don't use the flavoring only the noodles due to the sodium levels, but I love this easy make soup! I usually sprinkle cayenne pepper for flavor and to speed up your metabolism.
Alaina Z.
Alaina Z.
Philadelphia, PA
Easy and quick to make. high in sodium, but still good to eat esp when you are a college student. CHEAP
Sondra C.
Sondra C.
Vista, CA
I loved these as a kid and as a college student, then I graduated and started making more money and gave up on Ramen. Now I have a new born and do not have a lot of time to cook. What I love about these is you can add them to recipes in the crock pot. These cook well and quickly. You do not need to add the seasoning for flavoring, but if you do want some extra flavor if you add the flavoring to a few cups of water it is not as salty, and it helps for a good background for a crockpot soup.
Sicely R.
Sicely R.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
I love Ramen Noodles, grew up on them like most of the world, but pork flavor is by far the best. The flavor packet is just right. I add a hard boiled egg to them and all is right in the world.
Adriana V.
Adriana V.
San Antonio, TX
This is so unhealthy. Go the extra step and prepare yourself some soup. Soup is one of the easiest meals to whip up.
Aften B.
Aften B.
Portland, TX
I basically live off of Ramen Noodles during college, but the pork kind is one of my least favorite flavors.
Gloria H.
Gloria H.
Idaho Falls, ID
I have a friend that beats an egg in once the noodles are done, adds the flavor and once the egg is cooked thoroughly its ready to eat. I tried these and was pretty good. Ever now and then we mix it up by adding an egg.
Yunuen V.
Yunuen V.
Los Angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
When you have no idea what to make for lunch or dinner, and have limited time, this is the perfect thing to make. You can never go wrong with ramen. As a college student, these come in very handy.
Lynnette D.
Lynnette D.
What other meals can you make with Ramen noodles? I would like to know more