Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup Pork Flavor uploaded by Tori K.Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup Pork Flavor uploaded by Wendy C.Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup Pork Flavor uploaded by Wendy C.

BY MARUCHAN

Maruchan Ramen Pork Flavor Noodle Soup: Grams trans FAT Cooks in 3 minutes see more...

• What other meals can you make with Ramen noodles? I would like to...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "You can never go wrong with ramen." in 1 review
  • "I love ramen, like someone said, you can never go wrong with it." in 1 review
Ilene Y.
San Benito, TX
Foodie Expert
When i dont feel like cooking i just heat me up one of these and theyre always good. I got my pantry with these soups.
sharyl W.
Mattapan, MA
Foodie Expert
We always keep these in the house for a quick meal. They're filling and very tasty. This brand is affordable as well.
Lauren D.
Ellisville, MS
Foodie Expert
These are so fast and easy to make. They are great for those cold nights or the nights when you might be feeling sick
best food ever i could eat every day. if u want a quick lunch eat these. my family loves them we always get them
Janie R.
La grulla, Tx
My go to maruchan flavor. Amazing with lemon and crackers . This soup is great for winters . Warms me right up
Samantha G.
Foodie Expert
Maruchan Noodles are hands down the best noodles every!!! I eat about 5 packs a day and still can't get enough!
Rosario R.
it doesn't take long to make. Anyone can make it because of how easy it is. For the price you play it's good.
Kelly A.
Ronkonkoma, NY
Foodie Expert
As simple as ramen is I love it. I add a bit of garlic powder and some butter and it adds to the taste.
Kayla M.
Oceanside, CA
My favorite flavor out of all of the ramen flavors. This is my go to food item when I am in a hurry.
Krystal C.
Raceland, La
My husband and sons favorite they eat this all the time. Easy to make. Very good. And kids love them.
Lynnette D.
What other meals can you make with Ramen noodles? I would like to know more