Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup Pork Flavor uploaded by Tori K.

BY MARUCHAN

Maruchan Ramen Pork Flavor Noodle Soup: Grams trans FAT Cooks in 3 minutes see more...

• What other meals can you make with Ramen noodles? I would like to...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "You can never go wrong with ramen." in 1 review
  • "I love ramen, like someone said, you can never go wrong with it." in 1 review
Jeimy C.
Jeimy C.
Vancouver, WA
This pack is awesome because its just so convinient and many college kids probably love this as well. Super yummy and easy to make.
Madison M.
Madison M.
Morgantown , WV
I unfortunately can't eat these anymore since going vegetarian, but I used to love them! They are so easy to make, cheap, and taste good enough. They are not even close to being healthy. If you don't care about that, then I would recommend them.
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Buffalo, NY
Love these noodles, easy to make delicious to taste and easy on the wallet. I eat them for lunch every day goes great with hot dogs or a sandwich.
Julie P.
Julie P.
Dayton, KY
Quick and easy to make, and it reminds me of the good ol' days as a poor college student. Can be served with water to make it soup or drained and seasoned to make it just noodles. Yum. Who doesn't love Ramen?
Kaleah C.
Kaleah C.
Manchester, IA
Man I love ramen. I like this flavor of ramen, it has good taste. It's not to healthy but it does taste pretty good. I usually get this at my local grocery store or at walmart. It is very cheap to buy, so its nice. I am satisfied with the quality of my noodles.
Simple and cheap snack option (or a meal if you get a couple packs going!) but honestly, the Asian ones are so much better
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Sod, WV
i love this ramen it's 25 cents at walmart and 5 dollars for 24 pack my daughter willow like them alot too. though the only bad thing is there not healthy at all and has alot of salt which is bad for your heart but i still like them. i would recommend them to anyone but just don't only eat them for breakfast, lunch, and dinner too much salt.
Janie R.
Janie R.
La grulla, Tx
My go to maruchan flavor. Amazing with lemon and crackers . This soup is great for winters . Warms me right up
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Foodie Expert
Maruchan Noodles are hands down the best noodles every!!! I eat about 5 packs a day and still can't get enough!
Asia F.
Asia F.
Taft, CA
Foodie Expert
I was practically raised on Top Ramen. Its affordable (about $0.30 a pack) and great tasting! You can buy this at Walmart, Target, Albertsons, Costco, etc. I like to add my own things to give it a personal flair! Green onions, sesame oil, sriacha, and BAM! No more boring ramen.
Lynnette D.
Lynnette D.
What other meals can you make with Ramen noodles? I would like to know more