Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup Pork Flavor uploaded by Wendy C.Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup Pork Flavor uploaded by Wendy C.Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup Pork Flavor uploaded by Tori K.

BY MARUCHAN

Maruchan Ramen Pork Flavor Noodle Soup: Grams trans FAT Cooks in 3 minutes see more...

• What other meals can you make with Ramen noodles? I would like to...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I love ramen, like someone said, you can never go wrong with it." in 1 review
  • "You can never go wrong with ramen." in 1 review
Brittney T.
Tampa, FL
Can never go wrong with a pack of ramen. Pork isn't the best flavor out of the bunch, but it's tasty. I don't like to eat them to often, but it's a good quick meal.
Michelle B.
Dunbar, NE
Love these noodles!! Cook them up for a meal or as side dish with your meal. I like to break the noodles up in the package then take the spice packet and pour over the noodles raw for a great snack.
Laura L.
Sanford , FL
The sodium is high and they are no the healthies of choice however the seasoning packet is a great way to start a soup always have a few of each flavor in the cabinets
Destinee D.
Gilbert, AZ
Ramen to me is childhood. I pretty much grew up on ramen. It's cheap, easy to make, and it definitely doesn't taste like it. My go to comfort noodles to warm my belly. 🍜
Ebony P.
Oak Park, MI
I know at some point I'm going to be living off of these in my college years ,but I'm not complaining these aren't bad you can also add things to it if you want.
Nora L.
Durham, NC
My friend was out of the chicken ramen noodles so I tried the pork and omg let me tell you it's amazing ramen noodles company never fails to suprise me love it !
Catie A.
Mattawa, WA
Ramen is one of my families best brand. They enjoy having noodles for lunch or dinner. They have a very delicious taste and you just can't wait to enjoy.
Amy S.
New Lexington, OH
I love eating these. They are very easy to make when you have no time. But they don't give you enough flavoring in the packet and I can barely taste it.
Desiree A.
Marana, AZ
I LOVE ramen.. I know it's terrible for you but it's so good!! Pork is one of my favorite flavors. I wouldn't eat it if you have high blood pressure tho.
Lynnette D.
I love these. It is so fast to cook for the kidos. You can learn other ways to make meals with them also. It is high in sodium thats the only downfall.
Lynnette D.
What other meals can you make with Ramen noodles? I would like to know more