Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup Pork Flavor uploaded by Tori K.

BY MARUCHAN

Maruchan Ramen Pork Flavor Noodle Soup: Grams trans FAT Cooks in 3 minutes see more...

• What other meals can you make with Ramen noodles? I would like to...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "You can never go wrong with ramen." in 1 review
  • "I love ramen, like someone said, you can never go wrong with it." in 1 review
Tesla R.
Tesla R.
Moody, AL
Obviously these aren't the healthiest of foods but I love them. Growing up these were affordable and easy to make. I only eat the pork flavor. I usually drain most of the water off and mix in a little butter. I prefer the noodles themselves over a noodle soup.
Pamela B.
Pamela B.
Petersburg, VA
On a cold day, marchuran noodles hit the spot! Pork is my absolute favorite flavor and always a go to in our household.
Amirra S.
Amirra S.
Macon, GA
Yes, this is a cheap food. But if you have a hand for cooking, you can change this noodle pack into a 5 star stir-fry!
sharyl W.
sharyl W.
Mattapan, MA
Foodie Expert
We always keep these in the house for a quick meal. They're filling and very tasty. This brand is affordable as well.
best food ever i could eat every day. if u want a quick lunch eat these. my family loves them we always get them
Nataly M.
Nataly M.
west haven, CT
Not my fav because it is not a flavor I enjoy as much but for those who like pork I recommended it!
Lynnette D.
I love these. It is so fast to cook for the kidos. You can learn other ways to make meals with them also. It is high in sodium thats the only downfall.
Christian B.
Christian B.
Nutley, NJ
This soup is not good at all. It taste like old socks. Stick to the chicken flavor it is much better than this one
Laurie H.
Laurie H.
This is one of my daughter's favorite flavors of noodles. She also likes the Roast Beef.
Sicely R.
Sicely R.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
I love Ramen Noodles, grew up on them like most of the world, but pork flavor is by far the best. The flavor packet is just right. I add a hard boiled egg to them and all is right in the world.
Lynnette D.
What other meals can you make with Ramen noodles? I would like to know more