Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup Pork Flavor

Maruchan Ramen Pork Flavor Noodle Soup: Grams trans FAT Cooks in 3 minutes

What other meals can you make with Ramen noodles? I would like to know more
Start your review of Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup Pork Flavor!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“You can never go wrong with ramen.” in 1 review
“I love ramen, like someone said, you can never go wrong with it.” in 1 review
Tucson, AZ
In my opinion I think the beef ramen noodles taste the best, although a lot of the other flavors are quite tasty. I especially enjoy the bagged one. They are very cheap. I do not like any other brands of noodles compared to this one and I would definitely recommend this product
This is the easiest meal ever!!! It's actually filling and flavorful it's so yummy and inexpensive omg it's so worth it! You can find it anywhere where they have groceries I believe even at the dollar store!!
Henderson , NV
I love ramen, particularly the pork. They always cook up so quick and taste amazing. I wish they could find another way to make it healtheir that would reduce the saltiness.
Jersey City, NJ
My favorite soup ever !!!! I don't use the flavoring only the noodles due to the sodium levels, but I love this easy make soup! I usually sprinkle cayenne pepper for flavor and to speed up your metabolism.
Manchester, IA
Man I love ramen. I like this flavor of ramen, it has good taste. It's not to healthy but it does taste pretty good. I usually get this at my local grocery store or at walmart. It is very cheap to buy, so its nice. I am satisfied with the quality of my noodles.
Honolulu, HI
Maruchan has always been a staple in my household for fast and easy eating.  I mix green onions, a raw egg, some spam, and a dash of fish sauce into my ramen for a flavor boost!  The egg should be added near the end of the cooking process so that it still has a runny texture!
Tampa, FL
Can never go wrong with a pack of ramen. Pork isn't the best flavor out of the bunch, but it's tasty. I don't like to eat them to often, but it's a good quick meal.
Dunbar, NE
Love these noodles!! Cook them up for a meal or as side dish with your meal. I like to break the noodles up in the package then take the spice packet and pour over the noodles raw for a great snack.
Love to eat this, even when i know you shouldn't abuse because is not healthy, the taste it just takes me to a whole new level, and to my this is the best brand in the market, price is affordable and you can get them anywhere
Rncho Cordova, CA
Who hasn't eaten ramen? It tastes pretty good on its own but usually i try not to use the entire flavor packet so i don't eat a pound of sodium. i also like to spice up my ramen, usually, with some veggies and a boiled egg or something. Great for a quick snack.