Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup Pork Flavor uploaded by Tori K.Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup Pork Flavor uploaded by Wendy C.Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup Pork Flavor uploaded by Wendy C.

BY MARUCHAN

Maruchan Ramen Pork Flavor Noodle Soup: Grams trans FAT Cooks in 3 minutes see more...

• What other meals can you make with Ramen noodles? I would like to...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "You can never go wrong with ramen." in 1 review
  • "I love ramen, like someone said, you can never go wrong with it." in 1 review
Amanda A.
Sod, WV
i love this ramen it's 25 cents at walmart and 5 dollars for 24 pack my daughter willow like them alot too. though the only bad thing is there not healthy at all and has alot of salt which is bad for your heart but i still like them. i would recommend them to anyone but just don't only eat them for breakfast, lunch, and dinner too much salt.
Julie P.
Dayton, KY
Quick and easy to make, and it reminds me of the good ol' days as a poor college student. Can be served with water to make it soup or drained and seasoned to make it just noodles. Yum. Who doesn't love Ramen?
Meghan
OMG!! Don't even get me started with ramen noodles. They are literally my life, if i could i would eat them the rest of my life. Okay that was a little extreme, but you probably get it. They are super good. Love, love, love, love them.
Stephanie S.
Jersey City, NJ
My favorite soup ever !!!! I don't use the flavoring only the noodles due to the sodium levels, but I love this easy make soup! I usually sprinkle cayenne pepper for flavor and to speed up your metabolism.
Kaleah C.
Manchester, IA
Man I love ramen. I like this flavor of ramen, it has good taste. It's not to healthy but it does taste pretty good. I usually get this at my local grocery store or at walmart. It is very cheap to buy, so its nice. I am satisfied with the quality of my noodles.
Brittney T.
Tampa, FL
Foodie Expert
Can never go wrong with a pack of ramen. Pork isn't the best flavor out of the bunch, but it's tasty. I don't like to eat them to often, but it's a good quick meal.
Destinee D.
Gilbert, AZ
Ramen to me is childhood. I pretty much grew up on ramen. It's cheap, easy to make, and it definitely doesn't taste like it. My go to comfort noodles to warm my belly. 🍜
Catie A.
Mattawa, WA
Ramen is one of my families best brand. They enjoy having noodles for lunch or dinner. They have a very delicious taste and you just can't wait to enjoy.
Amy S.
New Lexington, OH
I love eating these. They are very easy to make when you have no time. But they don't give you enough flavoring in the packet and I can barely taste it.
Wendy C.
Foodie Expert
Fast,quick and easy to make and perfect for a quick lunch!!! My local grocery store has these for 5/$1 So this is one of the flavors I always get!!!
Lynnette D.
What other meals can you make with Ramen noodles? I would like to know more