Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup Pork Flavor uploaded by Tori K.Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup Pork Flavor uploaded by Wendy C.Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup Pork Flavor uploaded by Wendy C.

BY MARUCHAN

Maruchan Ramen Pork Flavor Noodle Soup: Grams trans FAT Cooks in 3 minutes see more...

• What other meals can you make with Ramen noodles? I would like to...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "You can never go wrong with ramen." in 1 review
  • "I love ramen, like someone said, you can never go wrong with it." in 1 review
Jennifer E.
Newport News, VA
Foodie Expert
I do mine in the microwave. It's faster. I sometimes cook spam, fry it up and add it along with different seasonings like garlic powder, old bay and a couple others then top with shredded cheese and parmesan.
Krystal S.
Mesa, AZ
Foodie Expert
This is the perfect comfort food. It is easy to make and can go in the microwave. I would recommend this product. I just wish this product was healthier and didnt have so much sodium. I tend to only use a quarter of the seasoning. I am overall satisfied with the product.
My go to soups. My kids love them, this is one item i have to have in my home. I never go wrong with these. They are a must and the price is good always have good deals on these
Samantha C.
Ripley, CA
Foodie Expert
Great for those cold days or even when you're feeling under the weather. All flavors are really good. My kids love them even for an after schhol snack with a sandwich
Ebony P.
Oak Park, MI
I know at some point I'm going to be living off of these in my college years ,but I'm not complaining these aren't bad you can also add things to it if you want.
Liberty R.
Raymore, MO
I like these noodles as they are quick and easy to make. When I have a sore throat, they help soothe it which I love. The chicken flavor is my favorite but the pork isn't bad.
Rebecca S.
Brownsboro , TX
Foodie Expert
For years and years I had always eaten just plain old chicken flavored ramen. And that's totally fine. But eventually you get tired of it. Then I grab a package of the pork flavor one day and just loved it. If you're looking for a richer taste than chicken, try this one. It's also good to mix with a package of the Oriental flavor if serving two.
Talisa H.
Davie, FL
Foodie Expert
I have always loved their ramen noodles since I was a little girl. However, now that I am older it tastes a bit too salty for my liking. I also prefer to add a little bit of my own spics and seasonings to amp up the flavor. Overall, I would recommend it as a quick, easy, and affordable snack.
Mia A.
This is the only brand and flavor that my son will eat and he loves it. Noodles are quick to make, he can do it himself. I think they all sort of taste alike and are extremely high in salt and nowhere near real ramen, but I buy a ton of these when I go grocery shopping because he likes it so much.
Carlie M.
Ithaca, NY
Ramen noodles are a college necessity when things get expensive. They may not be the same as a home cooked dish, but they are easy to make and affordable to eat. If you are looking for something healthy, look somewhere else. I'll be buying them again.
Lynnette D.
What other meals can you make with Ramen noodles? I would like to know more