Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup Pork Flavor uploaded by Tori K.

BY MARUCHAN

Maruchan Ramen Pork Flavor Noodle Soup: Grams trans FAT Cooks in 3 minutes see more...

• What other meals can you make with Ramen noodles? I would like to...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "You can never go wrong with ramen." in 1 review
  • "I love ramen, like someone said, you can never go wrong with it." in 1 review
Kelsey L.
Kelsey L.
Rncho Cordova, CA
Foodie Expert
Who hasn't eaten ramen? It tastes pretty good on its own but usually i try not to use the entire flavor packet so i don't eat a pound of sodium. i also like to spice up my ramen, usually, with some veggies and a boiled egg or something. Great for a quick snack.
Emily N.
Emily N.
Dublin, OH
Lived on this stuff as a broke college student. However, after having real Japanese ramen, this just can't compare without adding some real meat and sides to it. Can't beat the price though.
Stefanie C.
Stefanie C.
Auburn
Foodie Expert
I was skeptical of this because I love the Chicken Flavor only, but it was surprisingly better than I thought it was going to be. It is perfect when you're sick and want some tasty broth.
Cameron G.
Cameron G.
Charlottesville, VA
Simple. Cheap. Effective. Not the healthiest but it has the merits of cost effectiveness and easy cooking. For a student on a budget there is a reason for the stereotype. Overall a good but unhealthy dish.
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
Foodie Expert
I do mine in the microwave. It's faster. I sometimes cook spam, fry it up and add it along with different seasonings like garlic powder, old bay and a couple others then top with shredded cheese and parmesan.
Krystal S.
Krystal S.
Mesa, AZ
Foodie Expert
This is the perfect comfort food. It is easy to make and can go in the microwave. I would recommend this product. I just wish this product was healthier and didnt have so much sodium. I tend to only use a quarter of the seasoning. I am overall satisfied with the product.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Ripley, CA
Foodie Expert
Great for those cold days or even when you're feeling under the weather. All flavors are really good. My kids love them even for an after schhol snack with a sandwich
Kendarius S.
Kendarius S.
The beef flavored noodle are honestly my favorite! Plus i also love that their very affordable for me and helps me get by while I'm at school.
Kohi S.
Kohi S.
Foodie Expert
Its a nice go to food for the kids. As long as they're satisfied it gets 5 stars. Tastes great with some coooked chicken
Ilene Y.
Ilene Y.
San Benito, TX
Foodie Expert
When i dont feel like cooking i just heat me up one of these and theyre always good. I got my pantry with these soups.
Lynnette D.
Lynnette D.
What other meals can you make with Ramen noodles? I would like to know more