Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup Pork Flavor uploaded by Tori K.

BY MARUCHAN

Maruchan Ramen Pork Flavor Noodle Soup: Grams trans FAT Cooks in 3 minutes see more...

• What other meals can you make with Ramen noodles? I would like to...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "You can never go wrong with ramen." in 1 review
  • "I love ramen, like someone said, you can never go wrong with it." in 1 review
Brittney T.
Brittney T.
Tampa, FL
Foodie Expert
Can never go wrong with a pack of ramen. Pork isn't the best flavor out of the bunch, but it's tasty. I don't like to eat them to often, but it's a good quick meal.
Catie A.
Catie A.
Mattawa, WA
Ramen is one of my families best brand. They enjoy having noodles for lunch or dinner. They have a very delicious taste and you just can't wait to enjoy.
Gabriela M.
Gabriela M.
I like a lot of packaging is super practical and easy to eat, its taste is super delicious. Most of the time I always prefer this brand of soup
Rebecca F.
Rebecca F.
Mustang, OK
Foodie Expert
Such a great tasting product for such a dirt cheap price. Easy to make, easy to eat. Tastes good and ch eap for those who are broke
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Oceanside, CA
My favorite flavor out of all of the ramen flavors. This is my go to food item when I am in a hurry.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Jefferson Cty, MO
Foodie Expert
This flavor of ramen noodles is absolutely amazing. A very sharp taste that is so savory.
Tori K.
Tori K.
Ocklawaha, FL
Foodie Expert
I love the soup. It's great for when I don't want to cook or I just don't feel like doing anything to extensive. It's also very cheap, but tasty. My whole family loves it. I definitely recommend it for people on a budget or lazy.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
I mean...it's ramen people. You can't go wrong with it if you're a starving college student who's broke and need to pull all-nighters. Buy any kind of greens and some eggs and add it to make it a bit more nutritious. Not my favorite brand though it is probably the cheapest out there.
Vivian Y.
Vivian Y.
Honolulu, HI
Maruchan has always been a staple in my household for fast and easy eating.  I mix green onions, a raw egg, some spam, and a dash of fish sauce into my ramen for a flavor boost!  The egg should be added near the end of the cooking process so that it still has a runny texture!
Ileanne C.
Ileanne C.
Foodie Expert
Love to eat this, even when i know you shouldn't abuse because is not healthy, the taste it just takes me to a whole new level, and to my this is the best brand in the market, price is affordable and you can get them anywhere
Lynnette D.
Lynnette D.
What other meals can you make with Ramen noodles? I would like to know more