Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup Pork Flavor uploaded by Wendy C.Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup Pork Flavor uploaded by Wendy C.Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup Pork Flavor uploaded by Tori K.

BY MARUCHAN #18 in Instant Ramen

Maruchan Ramen Pork Flavor Noodle Soup: Grams trans FAT Cooks in 3 minutes see more...

• What other meals can you make with Ramen noodles? I would...1 Answers
Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup Pork Flavor
  • "I love ramen, like someone said, you can never go wrong with it." in 1 review
  • "You can never go wrong with ramen." in 1 review
Cameron G.
Charlottesville, VA
Simple. Cheap. Effective. Not the healthiest but it has the merits of cost effectiveness and easy cooking. For a student on a budget there is a reason for the stereotype. Overall a good but unhealthy dish.
Krystal S.
Mesa, AZ
This is the perfect comfort food. It is easy to make and can go in the microwave. I would recommend this product. I just wish this product was healthier and didnt have so much sodium. I tend to only use a quarter of the seasoning. I am overall satisfied with the product.
Jennifer E.
Newport News, VA
I do mine in the microwave. It's faster. I sometimes cook spam, fry it up and add it along with different seasonings like garlic powder, old bay and a couple others then top with shredded cheese and parmesan.
My go to soups. My kids love them, this is one item i have to have in my home. I never go wrong with these. They are a must and the price is good always have good deals on these
Samantha C.
Blythe, CA
Great for those cold days or even when you're feeling under the weather. All flavors are really good. My kids love them even for an after schhol snack with a sandwich
Liberty R.
Raymore, MO
I like these noodles as they are quick and easy to make. When I have a sore throat, they help soothe it which I love. The chicken flavor is my favorite but the pork isn't bad.
Rebecca S.
Brownsboro, TX
For years and years I had always eaten just plain old chicken flavored ramen. And that's totally fine. But eventually you get tired of it. Then I grab a package of the pork flavor one day and just loved it. If you're looking for a richer taste than chicken, try this one. It's also good to mix with a package of the Oriental flavor if serving two.
Sondra C.
Vista, CA
I loved these as a kid and as a college student, then I graduated and started making more money and gave up on Ramen. Now I have a new born and do not have a lot of time to cook. What I love about these is you can add them to recipes in the crock pot. These cook well and quickly. You do not need to add the seasoning for flavoring, but if you do want some extra flavor if you add the flavoring to a few cups of water it is not as salty, and it helps for a good background for a crockpot soup.
Talisa H.
I have always loved their ramen noodles since I was a little girl. However, now that I am older it tastes a bit too salty for my liking. I also prefer to add a little bit of my own spics and seasonings to amp up the flavor. Overall, I would recommend it as a quick, easy, and affordable snack.
Krystal P.
El Paso, TX
I'm very aware that this particular Ramen is so plain and cheap but I just get those cravings. I really love the pork flavor out of all the flavors. When I cook this is prefer to cook this on the stove top versus the microwave because I feel the noodles cook better.
Lynnette D.
What other meals can you make with Ramen noodles? I would like to know more

back