Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup Pork Flavor uploaded by Tori K.Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup Pork Flavor uploaded by Wendy C.Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup Pork Flavor uploaded by Wendy C.

BY MARUCHAN

Maruchan Ramen Pork Flavor Noodle Soup: Grams trans FAT Cooks in 3 minutes see more...

• What other meals can you make with Ramen noodles? I would like to...1 Answers
  • "You can never go wrong with ramen." in 1 review
  • "I love ramen, like someone said, you can never go wrong with it." in 1 review
Vivian Y.
Honolulu, HI
Maruchan has always been a staple in my household for fast and easy eating.  I mix green onions, a raw egg, some spam, and a dash of fish sauce into my ramen for a flavor boost!  The egg should be added near the end of the cooking process so that it still has a runny texture!
Carissa D.
Charlotte, NC
I am a college student if that doesn't explain why I love these so much. The fact they are dirt cheap and super easy to make in between classes and also something I could make in my dorm using a microwave if needed. I actually like the taste but does have to much salt added!
Ana O.
Tucson, AZ
In my opinion I think the beef ramen noodles taste the best, although a lot of the other flavors are quite tasty. I especially enjoy the bagged one. They are very cheap. I do not like any other brands of noodles compared to this one and I would definitely recommend this product
Rebecca R.
This is the easiest meal ever!!! It's actually filling and flavorful it's so yummy and inexpensive omg it's so worth it! You can find it anywhere where they have groceries I believe even at the dollar store!!
Ileanne C.
Love to eat this, even when i know you shouldn't abuse because is not healthy, the taste it just takes me to a whole new level, and to my this is the best brand in the market, price is affordable and you can get them anywhere
Kelsey L.
Rncho Cordova, CA
Who hasn't eaten ramen? It tastes pretty good on its own but usually i try not to use the entire flavor packet so i don't eat a pound of sodium. i also like to spice up my ramen, usually, with some veggies and a boiled egg or something. Great for a quick snack.
Stefen M.
Corona, CA
My trick for eating these are to pretend its like a Fun-Dip candy. The price is VERY good, at only cents a pack. They are not really healthy for you, but depending on how you make it, you can make it healthier. I prefer to fry them. I always recommend ramen recipes
Emily N.
Dublin, OH
Lived on this stuff as a broke college student. However, after having real Japanese ramen, this just can't compare without adding some real meat and sides to it. Can't beat the price though.
Stefanie C.
Auburn
I was skeptical of this because I love the Chicken Flavor only, but it was surprisingly better than I thought it was going to be. It is perfect when you're sick and want some tasty broth.
Cameron G.
Charlottesville, VA
Simple. Cheap. Effective. Not the healthiest but it has the merits of cost effectiveness and easy cooking. For a student on a budget there is a reason for the stereotype. Overall a good but unhealthy dish.
Lynnette D.
What other meals can you make with Ramen noodles? I would like to know more