Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup Pork Flavor uploaded by Wendy C.Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup Pork Flavor uploaded by Wendy C.Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup Pork Flavor uploaded by Tori K.

BY MARUCHAN #19 in Instant Ramen

Maruchan Ramen Pork Flavor Noodle Soup: Grams trans FAT Cooks in 3 minutes see more...

• What other meals can you make with Ramen noodles? I would...1 Answers
Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup Pork Flavor
  • "I love ramen, like someone said, you can never go wrong with it." in 1 review
  • "You can never go wrong with ramen." in 1 review
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
I usually prefer the shrimp flavor but I also like the pork flavor from time to time. This is affordable like most types of store bought ramen. I would recommend adding other ingredients like egg and even veggies.
Lesly B.
Esta cosa es mas buena y adictiva que una arepa con mantequilla jamon y queso. Usted se come una y JURELO que va a querer otra; lo unico malo, es que con el tiempo te pones mas gorda que una vaca, pero eso NO IMPORTA. Es suuuper rico; yo prefiero la de carne o cochino, la de pollo sabe a puro condimento raro.
bri h.
Wilmington, NC
ramen is really good because its super cheep and really easy and quick to make. its at any grocery store or even convenience stores. ive had it many times and I love it because it tastes good and any flavor is really good. I would def recommend this to others
Asia F.
Taft, CA
I was practically raised on Top Ramen. Its affordable (about $0.30 a pack) and great tasting! You can buy this at Walmart, Target, Albertsons, Costco, etc. I like to add my own things to give it a personal flair! Green onions, sesame oil, sriacha, and BAM! No more boring ramen.
Madison M.
Morgantown , WV
I unfortunately can't eat these anymore since going vegetarian, but I used to love them! They are so easy to make, cheap, and taste good enough. They are not even close to being healthy. If you don't care about that, then I would recommend them.
emillea c.
Bristol, IL
The best, underrated ramen flavor. If you haven't tried pork ramen, stop what you're doing and order it/go get it right now. It can be hard to find but it's so worth it. I like to add chopped veggies in it for a special treat. Plus it's cheap and easy to make.
Carissa D.
Charlotte, NC
I am a college student if that doesn't explain why I love these so much. The fact they are dirt cheap and super easy to make in between classes and also something I could make in my dorm using a microwave if needed. I actually like the taste but does have to much salt added!
Tori K.
Ocklawaha , FL
I love the soup. It's great for when I don't want to cook or I just don't feel like doing anything to extensive. It's also very cheap, but tasty. My whole family loves it. I definitely recommend it for people on a budget or lazy.
Stefen M.
Corona, CA
My trick for eating these are to pretend its like a Fun-Dip candy. The price is VERY good, at only cents a pack. They are not really healthy for you, but depending on how you make it, you can make it healthier. I prefer to fry them. I always recommend ramen recipes
Emily N.
Dublin, OH
Lived on this stuff as a broke college student. However, after having real Japanese ramen, this just can't compare without adding some real meat and sides to it. Can't beat the price though.
Lynnette D.
What other meals can you make with Ramen noodles? I would like to know more