Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup Pork Flavor uploaded by Tori K.Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup Pork Flavor uploaded by Wendy C.Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup Pork Flavor uploaded by Wendy C.

BY MARUCHAN

Maruchan Ramen Pork Flavor Noodle Soup: Grams trans FAT Cooks in 3 minutes see more...

• What other meals can you make with Ramen noodles? I would like to...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "You can never go wrong with ramen." in 1 review
  • "I love ramen, like someone said, you can never go wrong with it." in 1 review
Anna M.
LONG BEACH, CA
Foodie Expert
I usually prefer the shrimp flavor but I also like the pork flavor from time to time. This is affordable like most types of store bought ramen. I would recommend adding other ingredients like egg and even veggies.
Lesly B.
Esta cosa es mas buena y adictiva que una arepa con mantequilla jamon y queso. Usted se come una y JURELO que va a querer otra; lo unico malo, es que con el tiempo te pones mas gorda que una vaca, pero eso NO IMPORTA. Es suuuper rico; yo prefiero la de carne o cochino, la de pollo sabe a puro condimento raro.
Krystal P.
EL PASO, TX
I'm very aware that this particular Ramen is so plain and cheap but I just get those cravings. I really love the pork flavor out of all the flavors. When I cook this is prefer to cook this on the stove top versus the microwave because I feel the noodles cook better.
bri h.
Greenville, NC
Foodie Expert
ramen is really good because its super cheep and really easy and quick to make. its at any grocery store or even convenience stores. ive had it many times and I love it because it tastes good and any flavor is really good. I would def recommend this to others
Asia F.
Taft, CA
Foodie Expert
I was practically raised on Top Ramen. Its affordable (about $0.30 a pack) and great tasting! You can buy this at Walmart, Target, Albertsons, Costco, etc. I like to add my own things to give it a personal flair! Green onions, sesame oil, sriacha, and BAM! No more boring ramen.
Tori K.
Ocklawaha, FL
Foodie Expert
I love the soup. It's great for when I don't want to cook or I just don't feel like doing anything to extensive. It's also very cheap, but tasty. My whole family loves it. I definitely recommend it for people on a budget or lazy.
Madison M.
Morgantown , WV
I unfortunately can't eat these anymore since going vegetarian, but I used to love them! They are so easy to make, cheap, and taste good enough. They are not even close to being healthy. If you don't care about that, then I would recommend them.
Sarah H.
I mean...it's ramen people. You can't go wrong with it if you're a starving college student who's broke and need to pull all-nighters. Buy any kind of greens and some eggs and add it to make it a bit more nutritious. Not my favorite brand though it is probably the cheapest out there.
Michelle T.
El Paso, TX
So cheap and so good! I can use this as soup when I want some comfort food! Or make my own receipe and make some creamy noodles that are perfect for those lazy days kind of meals definitely something I always have in my pantry!
Vivian Y.
Honolulu, HI
Maruchan has always been a staple in my household for fast and easy eating.  I mix green onions, a raw egg, some spam, and a dash of fish sauce into my ramen for a flavor boost!  The egg should be added near the end of the cooking process so that it still has a runny texture!
Lynnette D.
What other meals can you make with Ramen noodles? I would like to know more