Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup Pork Flavor uploaded by Tori K.

BY MARUCHAN

Maruchan Ramen Pork Flavor Noodle Soup: Grams trans FAT Cooks in 3 minutes see more...

• What other meals can you make with Ramen noodles? I would like to...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "You can never go wrong with ramen." in 1 review
  • "I love ramen, like someone said, you can never go wrong with it." in 1 review
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Brownsboro , TX
Foodie Expert
For years and years I had always eaten just plain old chicken flavored ramen. And that's totally fine. But eventually you get tired of it. Then I grab a package of the pork flavor one day and just loved it. If you're looking for a richer taste than chicken, try this one. It's also good to mix with a package of the Oriental flavor if serving two.
Lesly B.
Lesly B.
Esta cosa es mas buena y adictiva que una arepa con mantequilla jamon y queso. Usted se come una y JURELO que va a querer otra; lo unico malo, es que con el tiempo te pones mas gorda que una vaca, pero eso NO IMPORTA. Es suuuper rico; yo prefiero la de carne o cochino, la de pollo sabe a puro condimento raro.
Mia A.
Mia A.
This is the only brand and flavor that my son will eat and he loves it. Noodles are quick to make, he can do it himself. I think they all sort of taste alike and are extremely high in salt and nowhere near real ramen, but I buy a ton of these when I go grocery shopping because he likes it so much.
Talisa H.
Talisa H.
Davie, FL
Foodie Expert
I have always loved their ramen noodles since I was a little girl. However, now that I am older it tastes a bit too salty for my liking. I also prefer to add a little bit of my own spics and seasonings to amp up the flavor. Overall, I would recommend it as a quick, easy, and affordable snack.
Krystal P.
Krystal P.
El paso, TX
I'm very aware that this particular Ramen is so plain and cheap but I just get those cravings. I really love the pork flavor out of all the flavors. When I cook this is prefer to cook this on the stove top versus the microwave because I feel the noodles cook better.
Stefen M.
Stefen M.
Corona, CA
Foodie Expert
My trick for eating these are to pretend its like a Fun-Dip candy. The price is VERY good, at only cents a pack. They are not really healthy for you, but depending on how you make it, you can make it healthier. I prefer to fry them. I always recommend ramen recipes
bri h.
bri h.
Greenville, NC
Foodie Expert
ramen is really good because its super cheep and really easy and quick to make. its at any grocery store or even convenience stores. ive had it many times and I love it because it tastes good and any flavor is really good. I would def recommend this to others
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
El Paso, TX
So cheap and so good! I can use this as soup when I want some comfort food! Or make my own receipe and make some creamy noodles that are perfect for those lazy days kind of meals definitely something I always have in my pantry!
Liberty R.
Liberty R.
Raymore, MO
I like these noodles as they are quick and easy to make. When I have a sore throat, they help soothe it which I love. The chicken flavor is my favorite but the pork isn't bad.
Destinee D.
Destinee D.
Gilbert, AZ
Ramen to me is childhood. I pretty much grew up on ramen. It's cheap, easy to make, and it definitely doesn't taste like it. My go to comfort noodles to warm my belly. 🍜
Lynnette D.
Lynnette D.
What other meals can you make with Ramen noodles? I would like to know more