Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup Picante Chicken Flavor

Enjoy a hot bowl of Maruchan Ramen Picante Chicken Noodle Soup. It is the classic affordable hot meal. This versatile dish is a meal in itself, and can also be used as a side dish. You can add meats and vegetables to this instant chicken noodle soup...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup Picante Chicken Flavor!
Who doesn't love Ramen? Ramen is the easiest go to food. It's so simple and easy to make and tastes good. Lots of sodium, but eating it once in a while is amazing! Plus, it's cheap.
This is a great ramen for bad days, cold days, when you're sick, or when you just want a quick satisfying bowl of noodles. I know they're not fancy, but the flavor is great and they're easy to find. I love the extra bit of spice. And yes, you will be thirsty, but it's part of the charm.
Rapid City, SD
My all time NEW FAVE flavor of Ramen!!! What a fun and spicy taste, I even add some hot sauce to the mix! I'm a repeat customer and always will be, Maruchan never disappoints! Cheap prices make for a quick and easy lunch and I would highly recommend this flavor to anyone that likes a little spice in their life! Mmmm!
South Royalton, VT
This was my favorite ramen flavor growing up. It's just the right amount of spicy, not too overwhelming. I find myself trying to add hot sauce to the non spicy ramens to try to get the same effect, but it's never the same. Would recommend to any spicy food lover.
Seattle, WA
This is my all time fav!!!! if i were a ramen flavor it would be picante chicken bruh. so good, perfectly slightly spicy. cheap af. the perfect poor kid food. Who doesn't love top ramen its bananas. I will eat this $30 ramen until i inevitably die.
Picante Chicken ramen is surprisingly spicy! I wasn't expecting it to deliver in the spice department, but it does. I love to make this with no broth and toss in some left over fajita chicken meat. Like always, Ramen is cheap & tasty. Always a go-to & always recommend.
Muncie, IN
These are great for a quick meal or if you don't feel like cooking anything too fancy. They taste great and there are plenty of flavor options that are all great. We love to add extras to make them even better.
New Paris, IN
I usually just use the noodles from this pack. Not the flavoring as I find it too salty. You could always put less seasoning in. I get this at Walmart for a very good price! I usually either cook this in veggie broth or my own homemade beef or chicken broths. It is very tasty!
Spring valley , CA
Start by saying that the price is unbeatable! The quality is what you paid for. The size is good enough to feed one person. The flavor is artificial, but not bad. Easy to make & a must have in every kitchen
Most of the time I can't find Ramen Noodles that I like , but these are very good not too spicy and kid friendly they have a little spice that kids can eat. The Picture Chicken ramen are very Delicious and extremely recommended.