Food & SnacksFrozen FoodsPrepared FoodsMaruchan
Ramen Noodle Soup Picante Chicken Flavor

Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup Picante Chicken Flavor

Enjoy a hot bowl of Maruchan Ramen Picante Chicken Noodle Soup. It is the classic affordable hot meal. This versatile dish is a meal in itself, and can also be used as a side dish. You can add meats and vegetables to this instant chicken noodle soup...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup Picante Chicken Flavor!
Brendan A.
Baldwinsville, NY
Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup Picante Chicken Flavor uploaded by Brendan A.
I love the original chicken and was nervous trying the Picante version, thinking it would be too spicy. It's not, the perfect amount of heat to build up on your tongue without needing water
MARISOL M.
San Antonio, TX
Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup Picante Chicken Flavor uploaded by MARISOL M.
Purchased at: H-E-B
I enjoy this quick simple meal, in which I call it survival food. Lol Nahh, this is a quick chicken spicy flavor meal. I do like to chpped chicken or thin pork pieces with this short meal or with out. I love to add an extra Vietnamese spicy mix and roasted sesame for flavor and crunch. I will rebuy cos I love this. Refer to friends of coarse. Maybe adding more flavors.
keely R.
Port Angeles, WA
Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup Picante Chicken Flavor uploaded by keely R.
This is my absolute most FAVORITE brand of ramen noodles! I grew up eating this daily and i still eat it every now and then!
Kendall P.
Seattle, WA
This is my all time fav!!!! if i were a ramen flavor it would be picante chicken bruh. so good, perfectly slightly spicy. cheap af. the perfect poor kid food. Who doesn't love top ramen its bananas. I will eat this $30 ramen until i inevitably die.
Roxie M.
Rapid City, SD
My all time NEW FAVE flavor of Ramen!!! What a fun and spicy taste, I even add some hot sauce to the mix! I'm a repeat customer and always will be, Maruchan never disappoints! Cheap prices make for a quick and easy lunch and I would highly recommend this flavor to anyone that likes a little spice in their life! Mmmm!
Amanda R.
Michigan City, IN
I’ve been on a ramen noodles kick lately so I’ve tried a magnitude of different flavors. I thought this one would take the cake but meh...not as excited as I thought I’d be. It was pretty great but not as spicy as I wished.
Caran T.
Chester, MD
Cheap easy comforting easy meal. Full of salt and it taste great. It's easy to make just add hot water. Takes no time at all
Esmeralda T.
Beardstown, IL
These are okay. They are not my favorite but they aren't bad either. They aren't really spicy to me like the package says but they do taste pretty good. My mom gets them all the time and we do eat them. They aren't something I would HAVE to get when going grocery shopping, but I would occassionally.
Brittany R.
Edinburg, Tx
These are one of my favorite soups from Maruchan, the price is amazing for such good noodles. The spicyness is just right for someone who doesn't really eat spicy food, but I add a little more chile to mine and with lemon it's even better!
Jasmine C.
Kaukauna, WI
So yummy! I love the different varieties and flavors of noodles they have. I love how these are also super cheap so if I'm trying to stay on a budget these are my go to meals!

Looking for your answer?