Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup Picante Chicken Flavor

Enjoy a hot bowl of Maruchan Ramen Picante Chicken Noodle Soup. It is the classic affordable hot meal. This versatile dish is a meal in itself, and can also be used as a side dish. You can add meats and vegetables to this instant chicken noodle soup...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup Picante Chicken Flavor!
9 months agoMamaroneck, NY
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
I’ve always loved spicy things and used to put cayenne pepper in my ramen to spice it up. I came across this in the store and decided to give it a try. I find the smell to be a bit weird but the taste is pretty good. Not very spicy but has a little kick. This flavor wasn’t bad but I personally find the original flavors much better.
2 years agoMichigan City , IN
I’ve been on a ramen noodles kick lately so I’ve tried a magnitude of different flavors. I thought this one would take the cake but meh...not as excited as I thought I’d be. It was pretty great but not as spicy as I wished.
2 years agoSan antonio, TX
One of my favorite ramen flavors for when I am looking for a spicy kick. I usually add other ingredients to it to make it more like the authentic ramen like soft boiled egg, pork belly, and seaweed garnish.
6 months agoSan Antonio, TX
Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup Picante Chicken Flavor uploaded by MARISOL M.
Purchased at: H-E-B
I enjoy this quick simple meal, in which I call it survival food. Lol Nahh, this is a quick chicken spicy flavor meal. I do like to chpped chicken or thin pork pieces with this short meal or with out. I love to add an extra Vietnamese spicy mix and roasted sesame for flavor and crunch. I will rebuy cos I love this. Refer to friends of coarse. Maybe adding more flavors.
a year ago
Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup Picante Chicken Flavor uploaded by Jennifer G.
I can find these at my local heb in an assortment of flavors but I gotta say the picante chicken soup is pretty delicious. I can get 5 packages of this for a $1plus tax. I tend to eat these alot when I have a cold or I just want some noodles for lunch. It takes no longer than 3 minutes to make this instant soup and I can personalize it by adding mixed veggies. I just dislike how I break out for a couple days when I eat this constantly.
3 years agoPalm Coast, FL
I was actually really let down by the picante chicken ramen, I bought it at Walmart the other day and I'm eating it right now and I was super excited because the regular chicken is my favorite so I was expecting to love this but it was really flavorless and lacked that spicy-ness I was wanting. I'll stick with regular chicken flavor.
3 years agoHattiesburg, MS
This is delicious, if high-sodium. I try to eat it sparingly these days, but if I'm sick or in need of some comfort food the Maruchan picante chicken ramen is a go-to meal. You can't beat the value and the spiciness is just what I need if I'm stuffed up or want to curl up with a bowl of soup on a chilly day.
3 years agoManteca, CA
Yummy, if I can find this in the store I always buy it. I love spicy ramen and cup o noodles. Walmart seems to have a good variety of flavors opposed to other stores that sell the basic flavors. I love this flavor. Beware if you don't like things to salty because this does have a lot of sodium. Other than that it's like noodles with a little kick to them. Very good
3 years agoBeardstown, IL
These are okay. They are not my favorite but they aren't bad either. They aren't really spicy to me like the package says but they do taste pretty good. My mom gets them all the time and we do eat them. They aren't something I would HAVE to get when going grocery shopping, but I would occassionally.
3 years agoEdinburg, Tx
These are one of my favorite soups from Maruchan, the price is amazing for such good noodles. The spicyness is just right for someone who doesn't really eat spicy food, but I add a little more chile to mine and with lemon it's even better!