Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup Picante Beef Flavor

You may reduce the sodium level by simply using less of the seasoning packet.

Is this good? I love the chicken flavor, but I have never tried this flavor before.
Yummy I wanna try this I've never seen it tho I wonder where I can get it
Start your review of Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup Picante Beef Flavor!
How would you rate this product?
6 months agoSan Antonio, TX
Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup Picante Beef Flavor uploaded by MARISOL M.
Purchased at: H-E-B
I enjoy this quick simple meal, in which I call it survival food. Lol Nahh, this is a quick beef spicy flavor meal. I do like to cook thin beef skirt or thin pork pieces with this short meal or with out. I love to add an extra Vietnamese spicy mix and roasted sesame for flavor and crunch. I will rebuy cos I love this. Refer to friends of coarse. Maybe adding more flavors.
3 years agoColumbia , SC
I love these noodles, they are honestly the only ones that I enjoy to eat. These and the picante chicken. They aren't really healthy if you eat several packs of them but one pack and some actual chicken, veggies and ect and you are good to go. I only eat Maruchan Ramen noodles when I do eat Ramen because they are the only ones that taste good to me. I also cook them in the stove and never in the microwave.
3 years agoAustin, TX
Strangely sweet and very salty. I like this flavor, but I can only use half of the powder packet. I prepare my ramen as noodles, rather than soup, and only use 1 cup of water. It's tasty, but I much prefer the picante chicken and roast chicken flavors. They're great with a bit of lemon juice, sriracha, and a bit of olive oil!
3 years agoHenderson , NV
OMG, my mouth is watering seeing this item. This is my favorite flavor and brand of noodles. I also like the regular beef. These are such a filling and quick meal...not to mention cheap. I love having these during the winter time when I don't have time to make dinner or don't want to stop for fast food.
3 years agoWadsworth , IL
These will never get old! I've been eating maruchan soup since I was a kid. The flavors are great and they're so quick and easy to make! The amount of sodium they have though is terrible, my doctor prohibited me from eating them while I was pregnant.
2 years agoLaurel, IN
I love this flavor of ramen noodles, however, it's been many years since I've seen it available for purchase at the grocery store. Would love to see it again and if I did I'd definitely purchase!!! It's not too spicy but has those bites of picante that add just the right amount of punch!
2 years agoKissimmee, FL
Who doesn't like Ramen noodles? It's a really cheap and delicious snack when you just want to satisfy your hunger with a great tasting snack. This flavor is kind of spicy to me but it is so good! You can always find a couple of packets of Ramen noodles in my cabinet.
2 years agoMeadows Place, TX
I love noodles. And if I'm creative I'll actually add a little beef to it. It's not really healthy has high sodium. But overall for a quick meal or an upset tummy this is awesome. My entire family eats noodles. So of course I recommend
3 years agoJackson, MS
I love this stuff. It's such of enough spiciness for me. It's great to eat alone, and it great to eat with some type of meat mixed it with it or even on the side. Excellent for quick meals!
2 years agoSearcy, AR
It's instant ramen. You can't expect a whole lot, but this one is great as a base to build up a more spectacular ramen soup. Add some veggies, an egg, maybe some actual beef, and bam, you've got a legitimate dinner with at least so e nutritional value.