BY MARUCHAN #28 in Instant Ramen

You may reduce the sodium level by simply using less of the seasoning packet.

Jaile L.
Fort Collins, CO
It's instant ramen. You can't expect a whole lot, but this one is great as a base to build up a more spectacular ramen soup. Add some veggies, an egg, maybe some actual beef, and bam, you've got a legitimate dinner with at least so e nutritional value.
Kennedy W.
Greenville, SC
I love ramen noodels. Although they are terribly bad for you, I like to eat them when I get the occasional cravings or I’m short on money. I love that it is so affordable and there are many flavors to choose from. I also like to add to my ramen (protein, spices) to give it some more flavor!
Angela  C.
china spring , TX
When Im not in the mood to make anything big for breakfast this are my go to...I just add a little of the pepper to give it more of a kick since I love my food very spicy...this are sold for a very good price and easy to make
Daijah S.
Columbia, SC
I love these noodles, they are honestly the only ones that I enjoy to eat. These and the picante chicken. They aren't really healthy if you eat several packs of them but one pack and some actual chicken, veggies and ect and you are good to go. I only eat Maruchan Ramen noodles when I do eat Ramen because they are the only ones that taste good to me. I also cook them in the stove and never in the microwave.
Raegan H.
Portsmouth, RI
Strangely sweet and very salty. I like this flavor, but I can only use half of the powder packet. I prepare my ramen as noodles, rather than soup, and only use 1 cup of water. It's tasty, but I much prefer the picante chicken and roast chicken flavors. They're great with a bit of lemon juice, sriracha, and a bit of olive oil!
Patricia S.
Bullhead City, AZ
OMG, my mouth is watering seeing this item. This is my favorite flavor and brand of noodles. I also like the regular beef. These are such a filling and quick meal...not to mention cheap. I love having these during the winter time when I don't have time to make dinner or don't want to stop for fast food.
Cindy G.
Wadsworth , IL
These will never get old! I've been eating maruchan soup since I was a kid. The flavors are great and they're so quick and easy to make! The amount of sodium they have though is terrible, my doctor prohibited me from eating them while I was pregnant.
Mary V.
Kissimmee, FL
Who doesn't like Ramen noodles? It's a really cheap and delicious snack when you just want to satisfy your hunger with a great tasting snack. This flavor is kind of spicy to me but it is so good! You can always find a couple of packets of Ramen noodles in my cabinet.
Connie B.
Laurel, IN
I love this flavor of ramen noodles, however, it's been many years since I've seen it available for purchase at the grocery store. Would love to see it again and if I did I'd definitely purchase!!! It's not too spicy but has those bites of picante that add just the right amount of punch!
Kalise W.
Meadows Place, TX
I love noodles. And if I'm creative I'll actually add a little beef to it. It's not really healthy has high sodium. But overall for a quick meal or an upset tummy this is awesome. My entire family eats noodles. So of course I recommend
MK J.
Is this good? I love the chicken flavor, but I have never tried this flavor before.
lina s.