GroceryFrozen FoodsPrepared FoodsMaruchan
Ramen Noodle Soup Picante Beef Flavor

Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup Picante Beef Flavor

You may reduce the sodium level by simply using less of the seasoning packet.

Este sabor lo puedo combinar con carne?
Is this good? I love the chicken flavor, but I have never tried this flavor before.
Yummy I wanna try this I've never seen it tho I wonder where I can get it
Start your review of Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup Picante Beef Flavor!
How would you rate this product?
Nicole L.
Williamsburg, VA
This is my favorite flavor of Ramen noodles, it has just the right amount of heat. I like to use it as a noodle bowl base and add lots if veggies, chicken and a good swirl of Sriracha.
MARI M.
San Antonio, TX
Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup Picante Beef Flavor uploaded by MARI M.
Purchased at: H-E-B
I enjoy this quick simple meal, in which I call it survival food. Lol Nahh, this is a quick beef spicy flavor meal. I do like to cook thin beef skirt or thin pork pieces with this short meal or with out. I love to add an extra Vietnamese spicy mix and roasted sesame for flavor and crunch. I will rebuy cos I love this. Refer to friends of coarse. Maybe adding more flavors.
Katelyn S.
Cape Coral, FL
Maruchan has gotten me through some tough months. When Ramen was for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Thank you for providing an easily prepared, effortless to tweak and delicious to inhale, food. It's much appreciated.
Audrey S.
Manchester, TN
If you like s little spice with your noodles these are great. Very inexpensive and you can find it at most stores.
Daxia G.
Astoria, NY
Ramen is always my go-to if I'm lazy or don't have much in my fridge. They taste good, are affordable and easy to make.
Trezie J.
Villa Rica, GA
Love these with a little mayo in it.. I love to eat them with crackers also
Love these with a little mayo in it.. I love to eat them with crackers also
Kimberly W.
Wilmington, NC
WHO DOESN'T LOVE RAMEN. Especially as a college kid, this is my go-to. I always have a pack of ramen in my kitchen. Super cheap and I love them
Raegan H.
Austin, TX
Strangely sweet and very salty. I like this flavor, but I can only use half of the powder packet. I prepare my ramen as noodles, rather than soup, and only use 1 cup of water. It's tasty, but I much prefer the picante chicken and roast chicken flavors. They're great with a bit of lemon juice, sriracha, and a bit of olive oil!
Nena B.
Dallas, TX
I eat these majorty of the time. When I'm hungry but I'm in a hurry this is basically a life savior.
Tricia R.
The typical college diet. Easy to make, fast to throw together, filling. SALTY AS SIN. But, if you can get past the amount of sodium you are consuming, it isn't an awful product. And for the price? You really can't complain for a deal like that.