BY MARUCHAN #7 in Instant Ramen

Maruchan Ramen Noodle Oriental Flavor Soup: Easy to cook and yummy to taste Hints of spices, but not too hot Appealing taste when used in salads Can reduce the seasoning quantity to make it less salty Quality guaranteed noodle soup at an inexpensive price see more...

• Anyone else try frying egg or chopping up some green onions to go...2 Answers
  • Anyone tried this in a recipe? If so, what is your favorite recip...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Brooke G.
Union Grove
This is the type and flavor I keep in the cabinet for when my cousin comes over starving because he hasn’t eaten in 2 hrs. He cooks it and puts in a raw egg, which cooks with the noodles, and then adds hot sauce. He loves it and it’s cheap for me to keep on hand for him.
Emily K.
Cape Coral
Oriental ramen is good and love this flavor the seasoning it comes with is so good. I love to eat and also feed this to my nieces and nephews they love ramen noodles .
Wendy C.
I love this flavor along with other flavors from this brand. My local grocery store has these 5/$1 and you can’t go wrong with that!!

I love making this with veggies added or even just plain either way it’s makes a fast and easy meal for when you don’t feel like doing major cooking or have no appetite but need to eat something lol
Dione P.
Forest Park , GA
I only purchase this brand of ramen noodles PERIOD. This ramen has great flavor and the noodles don't get soggy quickly. The Oriental flavor in the blue pack are one of my favorite flavors. Sometimes I add things to my ramen noodles like shrimp and chopped pieces of ginger and spinach. I keep them in my pantry at all times for a quick snack.
Erika V.
Horizon City, TX
This is my absolute favorite flavor. I like to cook the noodles and drain some of the water before adding the flavoring. Sometimes I even add some frozen veggies. So many options and ways to make it different.
Jennifer R.
Gaithersburg, MD
Ramen is always a great staple to keep on hand. The Maruchan Oriental flavor ramen has always been one of my favorites. It has a flavor that's great for asian dishes and simple soup alike. Sometimes I add protein to it for a noodle dish. The cabbage chicken salad with crispy ramen noodles recipe (online everywhere) uses this flavor too.
Shenandoah P.
Los Angeles , CA
Great vegan option! This has been my go-to flavor for over 10 years. Plus the new branding they have (soy sauce instead of oriental name) has no added MSG!
Marquise J.
Indianapolis, IN
The Oriental flavor of Marruchan has to be my favorite. The taste is out of this world and the noodles are hearty so one package of ramen is a great way to get full on a budget (each package is around .$.20). I've loved these since I was a kid so you can't go wrong because they've remained the same for over 20 years.
Kennedy W.
Greenville, SC
I love ramen noodels. Although they are terribly bad for you, I like to eat them when I get the occasional cravings or I’m short on money. I love that it is so affordable and there are many flavors to choose from. I also like to add to my ramen (protein, spices) to give it some more flavor!
Trista B.
Rittman, OH
The best brand the best flavor this and spicy Chile are my favorite ramen is one of my favorite foods add some veggies and a boiled egg and you have a perfect lunch
Caitlin W.
Alpharetta , GA
Anyone else try frying egg or chopping up some green onions to go with it? it is amazing
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Anyone tried this in a recipe? If so, what is your favorite recipe with Ramen?