Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup Lime Shrimp Flavor

Ramen Noodles are Versatile: Ramen Noodles can be used easily as a main course or as an enhancing side dish. To do this, simply drain off the broth then add any variety of vegetables or your favorite meat before warming in a frying pan or oven.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup Lime Shrimp Flavor!
4 months ago
My all time college favorite, so savory and it is quick to prepare and always beyond cheap to buy. Semi healthy but not super healthy but for the price you tend to buy this a lot. I eat this at least once a week
7 months agoGlendale, AZ
This is my favorite maruchan ever w/ some tapatío! AMAZING. Idk how people don’t like it. I know it’s bad for you but when you’re sick, hungry, on a budget, going through a a break up or drunk after a long night this alway hits the spot. It just sucks they don’t always have it in stock near me. *sad cry*
9 months agoRoseville, MI
You guys this is soooo nasty!! I am a HUGE fan of lime, so I was so excited to try this. The balance just isn’t right. This is so sour, it’s almost impossible to distinguish any other flavor. I could not even finish this when I made it. Big thumbs down.
3 years agoLos Angeles, CA
When the weather outside is cold and rainy and you just got out of a hot shower at night this is my go to food it cooks fast and it's tasty especially this lemon flavor one. I usually prefer the chicken one since I don't enjoy seafood. My grandma who just passed away 2 months ago this was her favorite food a 95 year old grandma eating this soup must be really good then and it is.
2 years agoIrvine, CA
Broke out in a terrible allergic reaction after eating this. Not sure why as I have eaten the other flavors in the past. This one resulted in itchy hives about 45 minutes after eating. Symptoms only lasted a few hours but we're miserable. Never again! Not sure what is in the flavor packet that caused such. I'm not allergic to any seafood or anything else. Perhaps some additive or synthetic flavoring was "off". Ugh
3 years ago
Being a busy college student these are always at my dorm. When I don't have enough time to make myself some food, so I just take these and I'm good to go. Normally I would add limon on the original shrimp ones because I didn't know they had these. Now this is my favorites type and it's faster too.
a year agoSan diego, CA
This is one of my favorite flavors of all time! When I make ramen, i like to get fancy and I crack an egg in it and sometimes dump a little frozen corn and frozen shrimp in it. Once I pour it into a bowl, I like to sprinkle freshly chopped cilantro on it and squirt a little Sriracha on it. Fancy right? But soooo bomb!
a year agolos angeles
Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup Lime Shrimp Flavor uploaded by Iana🐚Puninskaya P.
I’ve been in Tokyo, and I love raman so much! So sometimes when I want to taste smth similar, I’m buying this one. It’s very similar with real one😋 Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup Shrimp Flavor Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup Roast Chicken FlavorMaruchan Ramen Noodle Soup Chicken Flavor
3 years agoKaty, TX
Personally, I do not enjoy the shrimp flavor. However, I can say that this item is good if you enjoy something with a splash of a sour taste. Ramen is a great go-to food item because it is fast and easy to make! If you like the shrimp flavor, then I would recommend this to you.
3 years agoE Stroudsburg, PA
Yummy! I love this flavor. You get a definite hint of lime & combined with the shrimp flavor it's delicious ! These are super inexpensive, I think about .20 cents per package so they're great for a quick, cheap, and filling lunch. Only thing is I never use the whole flavor packet because it's reallyyy salty but other than that, pretty good.