BY MARUCHAN #8 in Instant Ramen

Maruchan® Creamy Chicken Flavor Ramen Noodle Soup.
0 grams trans fat.
See nutrition facts for saturated fat and sodium info.
Cooks in 3 minutes.

Buy on Walmart
Maria D.
Wilkes Barre
This is by far the only flavor of ramen that I will eat. It's so much better than the regular chicken flavor! My walmart sells them for 22 cents a pack which is a steal when times are tough. The last trip I took, they were all out and there were no more tags for them so I hope they didn't discontinue it or I'll be one sad panda for sure!
Debbie H.
08754
Marucham Ramen Noodle Soup has become a staple in my household. My 2yr old is such a picky eater and there are some days where all I can get her to eat are the noodles in my go to soup. Marucham Ramen Noodle Soup also is a great mid afternoon snack that is fast and easy for preparing and clean up. And the best part is it is so inexpensive do I can stock up on it and ensure that I always have enough on hand. I definitely recommend this product.
Wendy C.
I love this flavor!!! It’s seriously a yummy creamy chicken flavor!!

These are super easy to make and super cheap! These are great for when you’re hungry but don’t feel like cooking or just want a little lunch or throw some veggies in for a side dish!!!
Kayla S.
Franklin Furnace
These are my sons favorite. He would eat them for breakfast, lunch and dinner. They have good flavor and they are very easy to prepare.
He would eat this as much as he could and he is very satisfied. The prices are very affordable too, so I’m not complaining.
My favorite Ramen flavor of them all honestly! It's SO tasty and delicious with a creamy smooth texture. You can get single packages of these at Wal-Mart for 25 cents but I never see the full packages of them like they have with beef or shrimp kind.
lisa H.
My favorite ramen flavor is creamy chicken. Very hearty and filling compared to the less thick chicken flavors. Tastes declicious. I typically drain most of the water and add butter or margarine to the flavor packet. The amount of sodium is concerning.
Andria W.
Deerfield, OH
I feel like this is one of the most underrated ramen flavors out there. I have successfully gotten my grandpa to love them just as much as I do. Once you go creamy you never go back, well maybe sometimes..
Cookie L.
I really like this flavor! I find it mixes the best for my noodle combo of a pack of ramen, one slice of American cheese, and hot sauce! May sound weird but it’s really good! Especially considering they already have a cheddar cheese flavor.
Natasha S.
Chambersburg
I pretty much only eat this when I'm sick as a substitute for chicken noodle soup. It's very cheap at just 0.20 cents at Wal-Mart. It's easy to make as well. It is a creamy chicken flavored soup. I will repurchase this i n the future.
Sydney A.
dearborn heights
This is my favorite type of ramen noodle because of course it’s chicken! But it’s also creamy! I love adding some pepper and garlic, and of course the price is awesome good for quick dinners and it satisfies my taste buds all at once!
christina t.
Camas Valley, OR
Is it good?
Ashley C.
Bronx, NY
Yes its very good and if you're not too fond of the flavor it can be easily altered. Such as the seasoning being too salty just add more water or use less seasoning. And there are many other flavors if you're not fond of this one in particular.
Brittany B.
OAKDALE, CA
These noodles are so creamy and yummy