Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup Chili Flavor 30% Less Sodium uploaded by Alexandra C.

BY MARUCHAN #24 in Instant Ramen

This product contains 460mg of sodium versus 660mg of our regular product.

hailey l.
Classic bowl of noodles, I like the flavor because it is not meat and it has some spice to it. It is simple to prepare and anyone could do it. i got it at my local grocery store and I get this all the time. I hate meat products so this is what I get for me
Emily N.
Dallas, TX
Hot chili ramen is the BOMB. It is so hard to find and I don't get why. It is definitely the most complex of all the flavors and I feel like I'm getting a restaurant soup for under a dollar. For the ramen and spice fans out there- do not skip over this one!
Brianda M.
Los Angeles, CA
I love love love these soups! They are fast to make and delicious, they are my go to when it's cold outside or I'm feeling sick. I buy the pack of 6 that they have for sale at the grocery often! I always have a few bags at home and now my best friend likes them as well.
Jeneille L.
Brooklyn, NY
Who doesn't like ramen noodles? I really like the taste of these. Doesn't have that fake noodle taste and with just enough spice to give it a kick. I add seasme oil to it to add to the authenticity as well. Yummy product
Mackenzi O.
These noodles are definitely a go to snack. They taste so delicious and they are soooo cheap! I have a whole stack of these in my pantry and I also seem to run to them for something quick to fill my stomach up.
Laura H.
My kids absolutely love this. Its very spicy but really good!! Its very tasty and so good. Just make sure you have something to drink like water. I love this kind and the picante beef. I'm a repeat customer and I do recommend this to others. Its cheap too!
Bianca C.
I like this for snacking especially that it has a kick. I normally eat this when I feel lazy. This isn't healthy but I like that it feels you up and for it being affordable. If you like chilly I recommend.
Jessica M.
Cincinnati, OH
An old college standby that we now dress up for adult food- pitch the seasoning packet and just use the noodles, perfectly portioned. With a bit of broth, a dab of miso paste, veggies, and maybe an egg on top.

Of course, they're great as-is too- no shame!
Gabriela M.
This one's a classic for me, I'm in for all things spicy and this one brightens cold wintery afternoons. I enjoy it even better with a sheet of cheddar cheese right after I pour poiling water on my noodles. It's yummy and spicy and simply delicious!
Kristen Y.
Love these for a quick snack with a spice! Its really good mixed with a packet of chicken Ramen as well. Love this flavor because it's not centered around meat though. I wish there wasn't beef extract un it so that vegetarians and vegans could eat it as a convenient option!