Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup Chili Flavor

Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup Chili Flavor, 3 oz, 24ct

Can I find it in Canada?
Does this really taste like chilli? Or is it chilli PEPPER flavored? This is a great debate I have with myself every time I see this in stores
Are there any spicer Ramen flavors made by Maruchan?
Start your review of Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup Chili Flavor!
Kaylee S.
Blythewood, SC
I like my food spicy, and this ramen does just the trick when I'm cold and looking for something toasty! It's super affordable like all other ramen, but I like mixing mine with cheese and vegetables so that it doesn't taste the same as all the other ramen! It's definitely one of my favorite comfort foods!
Lauren H.
My favourite Maruchan Ramen flavour! This stuff has got quite a kick, and I love it so much!
Michal H.
odessa
This chili ramen is my favorite it's flavor packet has almost only chili powder. So it is spicy but it's super good. I've only recently discovered it while I was pregnant and it became my biggest cravings lol
Mario M.
Una de mis favoritas,sabor chile verde. Si son amantes del sabor picoso es muy recomendada.
Prerna A.
The Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup Chili Flavor is the best vegetarian ramen I have found at my local groceries so far. They are really cheap and they are actually a bit spicy. Very easy to prepare and delicious to eat when you are on the go. I would recommend for sure. I just have t take one star off because it's not as good as the ramen I used to eat in India.
Ashley W.
Bluffton, IN
Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup Chili Flavor uploaded by Ashley W.
Purchased at: Walmart
The spice that warms you from the inside out! For the one who loves the spice! Absolutely a favorite, this ramen goodness leaves your lips tingling and your mouth feeling the slight burn. The flavor is absolutely fantastic, especially if you let the noodles soak up the broth. It is a great meal for those who are in a rush or to warm you up on a cold day!
Christina C.
New Port Richey, FL
I really like this flavor. It is hard to pick between this one and the classic chicken one. But I really like the heat that this one had. I also love adding a slice of cheese to it after I have it in my bowl with just a little bit of broth. It makes it into a creamy ramen. So good. I also sometimes do add in chicken and veggies to make it more of a meaningful meal.
Kenna H.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
MY FAVORITE! okay, so I don't care if I won the lottery tomorrow, I would still grab a handful of these everytime I'm at the grocery store. I love the spice and it's just perfect. Love these noodles!!
Olivia F.
My favorite ramen flavor ever. It's good as a soup or noodles. It is spicy but for the price and flavor it's so worth it
Leslie O.
Denver, CO
Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup Chili Flavor uploaded by Leslie O.
Purchased at: Kroger
When you just don't have time to cook or all out on grocery, what left is ramen noodles. Perfect for snowy day and when it's spicy! šŸ˜‹