Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup Chili Flavor uploaded by Amber Z.

BY MARUCHAN

Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup Chili Flavor, 3 oz, 24ct see more...

betty j.
This product is pretty bad. It has s horrible after taste and leaves your mouth with a weird feeling. It’s very easy and convenient yo cook but it is very and I would not eat this again. I do not recommend this to you.
Amanda R.
Michigan City , IN
OMGOODNESS! This flavor is absolutely delicious! It’s super spicy so if you’re not into hot and spicy flavor this soup isn’t for you. BUT IF YOU ARE..it’ll knock your socks off! It’s so cheap and so perfect l! Easily my favorite flavor
Khizran A.
Chicago
This is one of my favorite noodle brand of ramen noodles. The chilli flavor is awesome. I usually add lemon to my noodles because I like the sour taste mixed with chilli flavor. It’s also a very reasonable and a quick meal.
Lana G.
Kaplan, LA
Although this product is cheap, it is not Worth the price. These Ramen noodles taste very bad. They make my tongue feel very sad. I would not recommend this to my darkest enemy and I’m definitely not purchasing this again.
Emily K.
Saint Marys, PA
I love this spicy ramen! They’re super cheap at walmart and you can make them in a couple minutes. I like to add some shrimp into mine to give it a little bit more than jus the noodles. I always buy a ton of them!
Anna s.
Y'all already know who it is LiL ramen with the chilly red beats about to heat up some soup for y'all to eat from chicken to pork to everything stork .Ramen a quick lunch to cook up with many different kinds my favorite personally is the beef flavor.
Christina C.
New Port Richey, FL
I really like this flavor. It is hard to pick between this one and the classic chicken one. But I really like the heat that this one had. I also love adding a slice of cheese to it after I have it in my bowl with just a little bit of broth. It makes it into a creamy ramen. So good. I also sometimes do add in chicken and veggies to make it more of a meaningful meal.
Monica B.
Glendale, AZ
Ramen is something we always keep in our cupboards at home. Though I know its not the healthiest item to consume it is quick and easy. We like to "doctor" it up by adding more spices, lemon and sometimes cheese. Maruchan is one of our top choices.
Selina J.
Grand Terrace, CA
Maruchan Ramen is a staple at my house - it is one of the only products i can get my kids to eat when they refuse everything else. I would give it 5 stars except i know how unhealthy it is so I am trying to cut back in consumption. I love how budget friendly it is - we get 5 for a dollar at my local grocer. I would recommend this product over Top Ramen noodles which taste more cardboard-y.
Aktar S.
New Jersey
Love love love maruchan and the noodles . It has a more distinctive flavor than others. Not really that healthy probably just some chemicals and noodles, but it's great when your not in a great mood or if you are hungry. I've been eating maruchan noodles for a long time. I would Definitely recommend this to others
Jennifer H.
Are there any spicer Ramen flavors made by Maruchan?
Ke'sa D.
Detroit, MI
Does this really taste like chilli? Or is it chilli PEPPER flavored? This is a great debate I have with myself every time I see this in stores
Carolina K.