Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup Chili Flavor

Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup Chili Flavor, 3 oz, 24ct

Can I find it in Canada?
Does this really taste like chilli? Or is it chilli PEPPER flavored? This is a great debate I have with myself every time I see this in stores
Are there any spicer Ramen flavors made by Maruchan?
Start your review of Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup Chili Flavor!
23 days ago
Purchased at: H-E-B
This is one of my most favorite flavors. It's the perfect amount of spice. They are very flavorful and super inexpensive. You can make many meals with them. They are also good for hard times. You will get full. There's plenty flavors to choose from and can be bought anywhere from your corner stores, grocery stores, dollar stors as well as drug stores. I keep plenty in the pantry!
2 years ago
This product is pretty bad. It has s horrible after taste and leaves your mouth with a weird feeling. It’s very easy and convenient yo cook but it is very and I would not eat this again. I do not recommend this to you.
2 years agoMichigan City , IN
OMGOODNESS! This flavor is absolutely delicious! It’s super spicy so if you’re not into hot and spicy flavor this soup isn’t for you. BUT IF YOU ARE..it’ll knock your socks off! It’s so cheap and so perfect l! Easily my favorite flavor
3 months agowinchester
So good! It’s the perfect amount of spice to add in your own lime and more hot sauce. There are no complaints from me, I’ve been eating this ramen since I first saw it in the grocery store. I love this and it’s forever going to be my favorite ramen!
3 years agoNew Port Richey, FL
I really like this flavor. It is hard to pick between this one and the classic chicken one. But I really like the heat that this one had. I also love adding a slice of cheese to it after I have it in my bowl with just a little bit of broth. It makes it into a creamy ramen. So good. I also sometimes do add in chicken and veggies to make it more of a meaningful meal.
3 years agoGlendale, AZ
Ramen is something we always keep in our cupboards at home. Though I know its not the healthiest item to consume it is quick and easy. We like to "doctor" it up by adding more spices, lemon and sometimes cheese. Maruchan is one of our top choices.
5 months agoSt Petersburg, FL
Purchased at: Publix
This is the best flavor ramen noodles. It's just enough spicey. I drain all the water after cooking. Then I mix a spoon of mayonnaise and stir it around. It comes out a creamy spicy noodle heaven. Plus ramen noodles are extremely cheap so if you're ever in hard times you know you can get a filling meal with only a little bit of change Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup Chili Flavor
3 years agoGrand Terrace, CA
Maruchan Ramen is a staple at my house - it is one of the only products i can get my kids to eat when they refuse everything else. I would give it 5 stars except i know how unhealthy it is so I am trying to cut back in consumption. I love how budget friendly it is - we get 5 for a dollar at my local grocer. I would recommend this product over Top Ramen noodles which taste more cardboard-y.
2 years agoNew Jersey
Love love love maruchan and the noodles . It has a more distinctive flavor than others. Not really that healthy probably just some chemicals and noodles, but it's great when your not in a great mood or if you are hungry. I've been eating maruchan noodles for a long time. I would Definitely recommend this to others
2 years agoOdessa, TX
This chili ramen is my favorite it's flavor packet has almost only chili powder. So it is spicy but it's super good. I've only recently discovered it while I was pregnant and it became my biggest cravings lol