BY MARUCHAN #25 in Instant Ramen

Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup Chili Flavor, 3 oz, 24ct see more...

Buy on Walmart
Nicole B.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
I have been liking spicier things and this really hits the spot. Yeah, it's ramen and it's good on it's own, but add some freshly cooked veggies, a poached egg, and voila. A tasty meal. I love buying these in bulk to have on hand for a quick and easy meal.
betty j.
This product is pretty bad. It has s horrible after taste and leaves your mouth with a weird feeling. It’s very easy and convenient yo cook but it is very and I would not eat this again. I do not recommend this to you.
Amanda R.
Michigan City, IN
OMGOODNESS! This flavor is absolutely delicious! It’s super spicy so if you’re not into hot and spicy flavor this soup isn’t for you. BUT IF YOU ARE..it’ll knock your socks off! It’s so cheap and so perfect l! Easily my favorite flavor
Khizran A.
Chicago
This is one of my favorite noodle brand of ramen noodles. The chilli flavor is awesome. I usually add lemon to my noodles because I like the sour taste mixed with chilli flavor. It’s also a very reasonable and a quick meal.
Lana G.
Kaplan, LA
Although this product is cheap, it is not Worth the price. These Ramen noodles taste very bad. They make my tongue feel very sad. I would not recommend this to my darkest enemy and I’m definitely not purchasing this again.
Emily K.
Saint Marys, PA
I love this spicy ramen! They’re super cheap at walmart and you can make them in a couple minutes. I like to add some shrimp into mine to give it a little bit more than jus the noodles. I always buy a ton of them!
Trish R.
Chestertown
definitely fills up my stomach! its great and for a very cheap price too! get it at any walmart for the cheapest price! I got a 10 pack for 5.00! My personal favorite is the spicy shrimp
Anna s.
Y'all already know who it is LiL ramen with the chilly red beats about to heat up some soup for y'all to eat from chicken to pork to everything stork .Ramen a quick lunch to cook up with many different kinds my favorite personally is the beef flavor.
Lisa Y.
Las Vegas, NV
I think I've tried just about every flavor of Top Ramen that there is, but the chili flavor is my ABSOLUTE favorite. I know it's not the healthiest of meals, but it's super quick and easy and it's tasty. One packet isn't enough for me though (technically it's the right portion), I need two. That's how addicting they are! I like draining a little bit of the water before I put in the seasoning too so that it's spicier than usual. Like I said..I know it isn't healthy.
Christina C.
New Port Richey, FL
I really like this flavor. It is hard to pick between this one and the classic chicken one. But I really like the heat that this one had. I also love adding a slice of cheese to it after I have it in my bowl with just a little bit of broth. It makes it into a creamy ramen. So good. I also sometimes do add in chicken and veggies to make it more of a meaningful meal.
Jennifer H.
Are there any spicer Ramen flavors made by Maruchan?
Ke'sa D.
Detroit, MI
Does this really taste like chilli? Or is it chilli PEPPER flavored? This is a great debate I have with myself every time I see this in stores
Carolina K.