BY MARUCHAN #19 in Instant Ramen

Maruchan® Chicken Mushroom Flavor Ramen Noodle Soup.
0 grams trans fat.
See nutrition facts for sodium info.
Cooks in 3 minutes. see more...

• Omg I’ve never seen this flavor before! Where do you get it?3 Answers
Robyn C.
Weslaco, TX
This mushroom flavor is extremely rare to find but so delicious when you do come across it. I have eaten it a handle of times and keep on the lookout for it when I go grocery shopping. Try it you won't regret it.
Rebeca T.
miami, FL
I love Marcuhan noodles, specially when I get home late from work and I don't feel like cooking. They're super tasty and quick to cook; for cold days or when I'm sick it's the perfect comfort food.
Rachel V.
Alabaster, AL
I could ramen noodles all the time, but only the chicken flavor. I just make it by the instructions, sometimes i add cheese just to make it different. I buy this at different places. Its a good value and filling.
Glori U.
Brandon, FL
I like this presentation with mushroom, to my husband likes to ate when we don't have time to cook, the price is good, we don't had buyed other alternatives, it was our first time, but we can repeat buy it again, I recommend to others, is a good choice when you don't can cook or you are sick!
Molly C.
Whenever I want a cheap easy, on-the-go meal I often times use both the noodles and the flavor packet as well as I drop in a scrambled egg and add some soy sauce and it makes for a great meal.
Kimberly B.
Cottage Grove, OR
Now that I've been out of my ramen-fueled days for quite a few years, I find that I enjoy ramen again. It's much tastier when you don't have to eat just because it's about all you can afford. Maruchan is my favorite ramen brand, and it's pretty amazing how much difference those little flavors packets make in actually flavoring the ramen so that it's much more than bland noodles. Chicken Mushroom really does taste like chicken and mushroom; it's not quite like the regular chicken flavor nor the regular mushroom flavor. Incredibly quick and easy to make are also pluses, and, finally, let us not forget the fun of winding noodles on your fork! In giving it 5 stars, I'm taking the low low price into account, because sometimes that's important. This is by far the best food you can get for twenty-five cents.
Sharon T.
Greensboro , NC
I tend to not like mushrooms in any of my food, but I gave this a try once. I was pleasantly surprised by how the presence of the mushroom taste wasn't too much. I actually liked this flavor. Just wish needs noodles gave 2 flavor packs instead of 1 haha
Libny C.
David, Chiriquí
This was my solution in college for common colds, it's tasty and you can combine it with other ingreduents to create your own ramen or any kind of plate, also a great help if you're in a budget
Luisa B.
Bronx, NY
It's funny that this appear on my snaps since I was doing something else but I'm glad it did lol. My whole family (specially my lil sis) love this noodle soups. It's the perfect food for kids (I consider). They all love it.
Terri B.
We LOVE this brand. I will get these and add all kinds of fresh things to it. From chicken to veggies to a raw egg while it still cooking. My kids love it. They will eat it all year long hot or cold weather.
Camille S.
Scottsbluff, NE
Omg I’ve never seen this flavor before! Where do you get it?

back