BY MARUCHAN #1 in Instant Ramen

Dip It! Top It!100% Whole Grain see more...

• Has anyone tried cooking the ramen noodles, draining the ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this maruchan with soy sauce and eggs? ...5 Answers
  • Is it funny I search for college things and this comes up...12 Answers
Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup Chicken Flavor
  • "Maruchan may not be the healthiest option, but as a college student these were so convenient because they were cheap and easy to make. " in 18 reviews
  • "This is extremely unhealthy, but if you're looking for a cheap, quick meal, this is the way to go (when you really just don't care)." in 14 reviews
  • "Ramen is great especially when you are low on money..very high sodium content but you can always use other flavoring with herbs and such or half of the packet." in 11 reviews
  • "They are super super cheap & not the best as far as a diet goes, but hey if you are hungry, have no money, go find .50 ¢ on the ground or ask someone & you can get a pack & they are actually filling." in 10 reviews
  • "I've found some pretty awesome ways to make Ramen Noodles really tasty, and you can't go wrong with the price. " in 10 reviews
Jacqueline F.
Aurora
When I’m too lazy to cook or just want something to snack on I always go to Maruchan. The packet though, the cups are too salty and taste really bad compared the packages.

This is a quick meal and easy to make. Just boil your water on the stove and toss the noodles in until they are soft and ready to eaten. Add the flavor packet and ta-da! You’re ready to eat!

Do keep in mind ramen, in general, have tons of sodium and obviously something you shouldn’t eat everyday. It’s a good little treat and will always buy this brand!
👑Sj.Marie🌹 S.
indian trail, NC
I absolutely adore Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup Chicken Flavor!!!! It is my all time favorite! You can enjoy them with just about anything! Cheese..boiled eggs....beef....etc..My entire family enjoys ramen noodles.....They are very satisfying and great for lunch or dinner....I would recommend them to anyone! 5 stars on this childhood favorite of mine!!
Katie C.
Lexington, KY
Man, y’all know ramen is amazing. Not only is it cheap, it tastes great too. Chicken  is the flavor you have to go for, if you aren’t eating chicken, what are you doing? However I was shook when someone pointed out how much sodium is in each packet. Astonishing. very disappointing but that’s ok you still get 5 stars
Shaquita T.
Florence , MS
My favorite flavor, second only to Creamy chicken. My daughter and I love them! I usually buy them by the box, lol. I see a lot of people add things to their soup but I eat mine as they come. Salty but who cares, it's Ramen! These particularly come in handy to keep around when you don't feel like cooking, if you're on a budget or even just in case. I keep a few packs in my desk drawer at work for days when we don't have lunches.  Growing up in lower 9th ward New Orleans, my ex says they had these in the vending machines at school and they used to eat them like chips. My daughter will even do this sometimes b/c her dad did it. She pours the seasoning in the bag and crunches it up. **I haven't tried that myself.
Melanie M.
maysville ky
I love ramen noodles, they are super cheap and easy to make and taste good. Obviously it’s not healthy but when your in college or just starting to live on your own this is a major go to. I would definitely recommend!

Side note- I like to put hot sauce in my noodles and cheese. Spices it up and mixes thing up a bit.
BEV A.
Houston
Ramen noodles are delicious.  They have so many flavors. One of my favorite ones are chicken and beef. I have found so many ways to prepare this simple dish. I have put sausages and broccoli. How delicious!!!!!!  You can serve with pork or nice bake chicken. Great meal if you do not want to cook. GREAT CHOICE for kids after school meal.
Hannah H.
Cordele, GA
I have loved Ramen Noodles since I was a little girl. They are about 20 cents a pack singles but you can also buy a box for like $2-3! I ususally buy the canned chicken to  go in mine, ( the small can of chicken) Ill boil my water, add my noodles, let them cook, open the can of chicken and cut it up in the can, and add it to my Ramen with the chicken broth, then ill add the seasoning to it as well, and its SOOO good! I love pretty much all the flavors that Ramen has to offer.
Aerial G.
Carthage, MS
College student must have 😂 I can't tell you how many packs of these I've eaten & what different combos I've put into them to add different flavors! Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup Chicken Flavor are great & an affordable price point. Literally buy them by the box. I prefer the styrofoam cup packaging over these in the bag but they are both great! Chicken is my personal fav!
Brittany K.
Travis Afb, CA
Where do i begin. We always have this in our house you can just have it plain or really add it to anything. Make so many dishes with it. We love the chicken flavor. We love how salty it is. Its super affordable. Lasts us until we get paid.
Kaleigh K.
Lansing, MI
This has been one of my favorite things to eat since I was probably six years old. It's cheap, delicious, and easy to make. Obviously the sodium is crazy high, so since discovering it i've been eating less of it, but I could never stop eating it completely...I love it too much!
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
What's your favorite flavor of Ramen Noodle Soup?
Christina s.
Is it better to boil or microwave?
megan r.
Island lake, IL
Can you cook it in the microwave? If so, does it taste the same as cooking it on the stove?
Charissa C.
Beef or chicken?
Jennifer A.
Waterloo, IA
What's your favorite ingredient to add to Ramen?

back