Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup Chicken Flavor

Dip It! Top It!100% Whole Grain

[user:meegsdun] have you tried this ?
Why don’t people try the other brands? Why is this one better in your opinion
How much ramen a day is too much?
Start your review of Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup Chicken Flavor!
Product Highlights
Maruchan may not be the healthiest option, but as a college student these were so convenient because they were cheap and easy to make. in 18 reviews
This is extremely unhealthy, but if you're looking for a cheap, quick meal, this is the way to go (when you really just don't care).in 14 reviews
Ramen is great especially when you are low on money..very high sodium content but you can always use other flavoring with herbs and such or half of the packet.in 11 reviews
The flavor is so good, everyone in the house loves them, easy to make, and good for quick dinners, or for a quick lunch, and we are able to use not only the chicken flavor, but other flavors for various recipes.in 10 reviews
They are super super cheap & not the best as far as a diet goes, but hey if you are hungry, have no money, go find .50 ¢ on the ground or ask someone & you can get a pack & they are actually filling.in 10 reviews
a month agoLago Vista, TX
I grew up eating these noodles. They taste great but leave you with bubble guts. Basically no nutritional value, great option if your on a budget or flat broke. I wouldn't recommend these to my friends because let's face it this isnt really a first choice food
4 days agoJamestown, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
So I’ve ate these since I was a small child. I loved them.... noodles have always been my favorite and sometimes I even mix these with mashed potatoes and they’re so good together! I have two big packs in my kitchen as I write this lol
a month ago
Just a good ol' predictable pantry staple. Gotta have this in my pantry, definitely a savory go-to snack food, or consistent dinner choice when I'm out of creative ideas, and im dining alone. Add a can of chicken and pretend its homemade!
2 months ago
I am a big fan of Ramen noodles but when it comes to the ones that are in these plastic packages I do not love them as much as the ones in cups. these ones require a lot more work and I think that the noodles are quite soggy after being made.
24 days agoCrystal River, FL
Okay but seriously, who doesn’t like Ramen noodles? THE FAMOUS struggle meal, in between checks meal, 5 days before food stamps hit meal. And we all know chicken is the best flavor anyways. I’ll never disrespect the Ramen, here’s your 5 stars, Maruchan.
a month ago
Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup Chicken Flavor uploaded by Sara F.
Purchased at: Walmart
The fastest, and most filling( in my opinion) instant noodles ever. I always buy a box once a month, its not the healthiest, but it gets the job done! My favorite flavor is Chicken.
a month agoEl dorado, AR
Purchased at: Walmart
All time favorite snack! Cook in five minutes and costs less than fifty cents! Cook it on the stove, the microwave or in a cup of hot water! Add the chicken flavor or any flavor you want 🤷🏻‍♀️ this is a true food blessing!
3 months ago
Purchased at: Target
Ramen Noodles are a super cheap snack or meal. I lean towards salty things. This is definitely salty. I love it! I wouldn’t recommend to eat these everyday, they’re not the healthiest! But they’re good to eat every now & then!
3 months agoSn Luis Obisp, CA
My husband loves these! They are so cheap to to have on hand! A Cheap easy meal when you are feeling lazy! I love the chicken flavor! You can add all kings of stuff
3 months agoGladstone, VA
I mean how could I even complain about these? 😂 It doesn't matter how much money I'll make in my life, I will never stop buying these things. I salute the company for keeping the amazing prices despite everything else going up! These taste good and are so fast and easy to make!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...