BY MARUCHAN #1 in Instant Ramen

Dip It! Top It!100% Whole Grain see more...

• Has anyone tried cooking the ramen noodles, draining the water, a...3 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this maruchan with soy sauce and eggs? I heard ...4 Answers
  • Is it funny I search for college things and this comes up lol12 Answers
Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup Chicken Flavor
  • "Maruchan may not be the healthiest option, but as a college student these were so convenient because they were cheap and easy to make. " in 18 reviews
  • "This is extremely unhealthy, but if you're looking for a cheap, quick meal, this is the way to go (when you really just don't care)." in 14 reviews
  • "Ramen is great especially when you are low on money..very high sodium content but you can always use other flavoring with herbs and such or half of the packet." in 11 reviews
  • "They are super super cheap & not the best as far as a diet goes, but hey if you are hungry, have no money, go find .50 ¢ on the ground or ask someone & you can get a pack & they are actually filling." in 10 reviews
  • "I've found some pretty awesome ways to make Ramen Noodles really tasty, and you can't go wrong with the price. " in 10 reviews
Hannah H.
Cordele, GA
I have loved Ramen Noodles since I was a little girl. They are about 20 cents a pack singles but you can also buy a box for like $2-3! I ususally buy the canned chicken to  go in mine, ( the small can of chicken) Ill boil my water, add my noodles, let them cook, open the can of chicken and cut it up in the can, and add it to my Ramen with the chicken broth, then ill add the seasoning to it as well, and its SOOO good! I love pretty much all the flavors that Ramen has to offer.
Janisa Q.
We always have this on hand at our house. It is great if you are sick as a simple easy meal or if you are in a hurry. It taste great and is always packaged well. My husband and I recently used this in some beef and broccoli instead of rice and it was so good! It was so easy to make and such a good alternative to rice. This is priced so well too. I know it's a "college student" food but it's so versatile how could you not want it always in stock in your cupboard?
👑Sj.Marie🌹 S.
indian trail, NC
I absolutely adore Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup Chicken Flavor!!!! It is my all time favorite! You can enjoy them with just about anything! Cheese..boiled eggs....beef....etc..My entire family enjoys ramen noodles.....They are very satisfying and great for lunch or dinner....I would recommend them to anyone! 5 stars on this childhood favorite of mine!!
Katie C.
Lexington, KY
Man, y’all know ramen is amazing. Not only is it cheap, it tastes great too. Chicken  is the flavor you have to go for, if you aren’t eating chicken, what are you doing? However I was shook when someone pointed out how much sodium is in each packet. Astonishing. very disappointing but that’s ok you still get 5 stars
Shaquita T.
Florence, MS
My favorite flavor, second only to Creamy chicken. My daughter and I love them! I usually buy them by the box, lol. I see a lot of people add things to their soup but I eat mine as they come. Salty but who cares, it's Ramen! These particularly come in handy to keep around when you don't feel like cooking, if you're on a budget or even just in case. I keep a few packs in my desk drawer at work for days when we don't have lunches.  Growing up in lower 9th ward New Orleans, my ex says they had these in the vending machines at school and they used to eat them like chips. My daughter will even do this sometimes b/c her dad did it. She pours the seasoning in the bag and crunches it up. **I haven't tried that myself.
Melanie M.
maysville ky
I love ramen noodles, they are super cheap and easy to make and taste good. Obviously it’s not healthy but when your in college or just starting to live on your own this is a major go to. I would definitely recommend!

Side note- I like to put hot sauce in my noodles and cheese. Spices it up and mixes thing up a bit.
Qyara G.
Grants Pass, Oregon
Aghhh the good old bag of  Top a Ramen! You can cook it on the stovetop or in the microwave. I prefer cooking it on the stove because in my opinion it tastes better but it does take a little longer. Theres so many flavors to choose from including creamy chicken, sriracha chicken, picante beef/chicken, pork, oriental and more! It doesnt take very long to cook.
Lindsey P.
Of course, instant ramen isn't good for you; but, man, they are delicious! I'll eat them daily until I just can't stand them, go a few months not eating them, then do it all over again! I get the cup ones and dump the vegetables out before cooking (I don't like the vegetables), boil some water, pour it into the cup to the fill line, and let it sit with a fork on the lid to cover it for about 3 minutes. Cooks perfectly every time!
Jay 💖.
I normally get the big box of this. It's incredibly cheap and doesn't take long to cook,which is really nice. It tastes nice,and I tend to eat this about two times a month,since I've heard you're not supposed to eat this very much. It's also something I grab a lot if I'm sick,and it's easy to.eat and makes me feel better.
Victoria M.
Jacksonville, AR
This stuff is trash. No one truly likes this they just eat it because it’s cheap and quick to make. When I eat this I feel sick and I had a friend in college who ate so many of them the doctor said if she didn’t quit eating them she would have liver failures BECAUSE OF WHATS INSIDE THEM. Do. Not. Eat. This.
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
What's your favorite flavor of Ramen Noodle Soup?
Christina s.
Is it better to boil or microwave?
megan r.
Island lake, IL
Can you cook it in the microwave? If so, does it taste the same as cooking it on the stove?
Charissa C.
Beef or chicken?
Sitha O.
N Las Vegas, NV
Are the broth powder packets any good for you? Either way I'll still eat them, their inexpensive quick and easy and Chicken flavor is my favorite.