BY MARUCHAN #11 in Pasta & Noodles

Dip It! Top It!100% Whole Grain see more...

• Has anyone tried cooking the ramen noodles, draining the water, a...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this maruchan with soy sauce and eggs? I heard ...4 Answers
  • Is it funny I search for college things and this comes up lol12 Answers
Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup Chicken Flavor
  • "Maruchan may not be the healthiest option, but as a college student these were so convenient because they were cheap and easy to make. " in 18 reviews
  • "This is extremely unhealthy, but if you're looking for a cheap, quick meal, this is the way to go (when you really just don't care)." in 14 reviews
  • "Ramen is great especially when you are low on money..very high sodium content but you can always use other flavoring with herbs and such or half of the packet." in 11 reviews
  • "The flavor is so good, everyone in the house loves them, easy to make, and good for quick dinners, or for a quick lunch, and we are able to use not only the chicken flavor, but other flavors for various recipes." in 10 reviews
  • "I've found some pretty awesome ways to make Ramen Noodles really tasty, and you can't go wrong with the price. " in 10 reviews
Michelle C.
Throop, PA
Review for: Ramen Noodle Soup 3 oz more...
Chicken flavored maruchan ramen noodles are one of my favorites! Yummy chicken flavor 🐔! They are also really good with added seasoning. Personally I like to add some black pepper, a small pinch of garlic and onion powder and I know this sounds strange but crushed up Takis or Doritos Dinamitas. Would highly recommend it to any ramen lover! 🍜🍜
Claire O.
Albion, MI
Review for: Ramen Noodle Soup 3 oz; 85 g more...
I really really like this ramen.  This is such an easy meal for when you are in a rush and don't want to cook up an entire meal.  I have gotten this many times and has been so great for college.  The best part is how cheap it is and is so quick and easy to make even in the microwave.  The flavor is so great too, with an amazing taste makes this product awesome.
Genevieve A.
Chapman, KS
Review for: Ramen Noodle Soup 3 oz more...
When you are a family on a budget, this can be such a lifesaver! We always add hotdogs, butter and eggs to our Ramen and our kids eat it up! There can have quite a bit of sodium so we never use the whole packet of flavoring but for a quick meal it can be awesome! You can find it literally everywhere and it's always super cheap. I always recommend this to families on the go!
👑Sj.Marie🌹 S.
indian trail, NC
Review for: Ramen Noodle Soup 3 oz more...
I absolutely adore Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup Chicken Flavor!!!! It is my all time favorite! You can enjoy them with just about anything! Cheese..boiled eggs....beef....etc..My entire family enjoys ramen noodles.....They are very satisfying and great for lunch or dinner....I would recommend them to anyone! 5 stars on this childhood favorite of mine!!
Katie C.
Lexington, KY
Review for: Ramen Noodle Soup 3 oz more...
Man, y’all know ramen is amazing. Not only is it cheap, it tastes great too. Chicken  is the flavor you have to go for, if you aren’t eating chicken, what are you doing? However I was shook when someone pointed out how much sodium is in each packet. Astonishing. very disappointing but that’s ok you still get 5 stars
Shaquita T.
Florence, MS
My favorite flavor, second only to Creamy chicken. My daughter and I love them! I usually buy them by the box, lol. I see a lot of people add things to their soup but I eat mine as they come. Salty but who cares, it's Ramen! These particularly come in handy to keep around when you don't feel like cooking, if you're on a budget or even just in case. I keep a few packs in my desk drawer at work for days when we don't have lunches.  Growing up in lower 9th ward New Orleans, my ex says they had these in the vending machines at school and they used to eat them like chips. My daughter will even do this sometimes b/c her dad did it. She pours the seasoning in the bag and crunches it up. **I haven't tried that myself.
Lindsey P.
Of course, instant ramen isn't good for you; but, man, they are delicious! I'll eat them daily until I just can't stand them, go a few months not eating them, then do it all over again! I get the cup ones and dump the vegetables out before cooking (I don't like the vegetables), boil some water, pour it into the cup to the fill line, and let it sit with a fork on the lid to cover it for about 3 minutes. Cooks perfectly every time!
Amanda Y.
Virginia Bch, VA
I grew up on ramen, my family was low income budget friendly, my sisters and I would pretend that the broth was coffee when we were kids. We still eat them today depite how bad it is for you, but you can always add it to something much better like meat & veggies. They are cheap and inexpensive if you have more "month than money". It's easy to make delicious and satisfying. I do prefer the cup noodles over the squares of ramen, it's more ready to-go and you don't need a bowl.
Tabitha M.
Texas
Review for: Ramen Noodle Soup 3 oz; 85 g more...
Chicken ramen is my favorite of all the flavors!! I usually only buy this kind unless I buy hot and spicy for the kids. These are so cheap and filling. You can add stuff into it and have a whole meal. Great meal on a budget for college students or those on a tight budget.
Aerial G.
Carthage, MS
College student must have 😂 I can't tell you how many packs of these I've eaten & what different combos I've put into them to add different flavors! Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup Chicken Flavor are great & an affordable price point. Literally buy them by the box. I prefer the styrofoam cup packaging over these in the bag but they are both great! Chicken is my personal fav!
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
What's your favorite flavor of Ramen Noodle Soup?
Christina s.
Is it better to boil or microwave?
megan r.
Island lake, IL
Can you cook it in the microwave? If so, does it taste the same as cooking it on the stove?
Charissa C.
Beef or chicken?
Sitha O.
N Las Vegas, NV
Are the broth powder packets any good for you? Either way I'll still eat them, their inexpensive quick and easy and Chicken flavor is my favorite.