BY MARUCHAN #6 in Instant Ramen

Maruchan Instant Lunch Beef Flavor Ramen Noodles with vegetables are fast and tasty as a hot snack or delicious meal- anytime. Contains enriched wheat noodles and no trans fat.Net wt 2.25 oz, 12 packages per wholesale bulk cheap discount case. see more...

• What's your favorite flavor of Ramen?16 Answers
  • What's your favorite ramen flavor? Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup B...6 Answers
  • What is the sodium content?2 Answers
Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup Beef Flavor
  • "It's always delicious, and super easy to turn into a Pho-style soup with a cour extra ingredients." in 1 review
  • "It does contain an immense amount of sodium but it's fine to consume it once in a blue moon, not every day because of the immense amount of sodium that it carries." in 1 review
  • "Okay so I love Ramen Noodles as does every other college student but do not care for this flavor but that is my personal tastebuds." in 1 review
  • "I will admit it, yes I still eat Roman." in 1 review
Christina B.
San Diego, CA
This is my favorite flavor! But as we all know it’s not the best for you which is the only reason I gave 4 stars. But it sure is easy to whip up and makes for a satisfying meal. Bonus part is it’s cheap and always the meal of choice when money is tight. I love to add different things to spice it up! My favorite thing to add is a little bit of hot sauce gives it a nice flavorful kick. If I cook this in the microwave I don’t put the seasoning pack in until after it’s done cooking I feel the flavor is much better like that.
Rachel N.
Beef flavored Ramen noodles are my favorite flavor by far! I always add extra seasonings and whatnot to mine, but they have a good flavor on their own, and they're way better than the cup of noodles, as far as texture and tastes goes, plus they don't have bits of frozen veggies in it. If you like noodles, definitely give them a try! They have SO MANY flavors to choose from.
Laura D.
Cooks literally in 5 minutes and taste good but it's not the healthiest and has loads of sodium but I always keep a few of these in the pantry for days when I am in a rush. These are also very affordable so whenever I am in a pinch I purchase these and they come in a variety of flavors for whatever mood you are in.
Aerial G.
Florence, AL
College student must have 😂 I can't tell you how many packs of these I've eaten & what different combos I've put into them to add different flavors! Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup Beef Flavor are great & an affordable price point. Literally buy them by the box. I prefer the styrofoam cup packaging over these in the bag but they are both great! I personally love the chicken flavor best, but my boyfriend swears the beef flavor is the best :)
Savannah G.
Kailua, HI
Not my favorite flavor but when it's all that's left it gets the job done. Love eating it on cold rainy nights (had some earlier tonight because cold and rain lol). Now I'm stuffed. I know instant ramen isn't the best for you, but dang it's convenient and cheap as heck. 👍🏻
Julie-Anne D.
Homewood, AL
So, if I’m completely honest, I love ramen. I eat it right out of the package as a crunchy snack most of the time, but I do love it mixed in with broccoli slaw, and sunflower seeds! I hardly ever use the seasoning packet, because that’s WAY TOO MUCH sodium. When making the broccoli slaw salad, you can mix the packet in with olive oil for the dressing. It’s pretty good!
Elizabeth D.
Luckily I was never a poor, starving college student, so I didn't grow to hate ramen like many people I know have. My husband and I eat it when we're busy and don't have time to cook a proper meal. We usually doctor ours up with vegetables and whatever leftover meat is in the fridge to make it a little more healthy. If you're worried about sodium, only use half the broth packet.
Brigitte R.
Arlington, MA
This is my favorite flavor, it is so good and so quick and easy to make. I’ve been eating ramen since I was a little kid I use to bring this to high school and just add boiling water and let it sit for 5 minutes to heat it up. There’s also so much you can do to this, my mom uses the noodles for stir fry and it’s perfect. And sometimes I myself add some broccoli and other veggies and sometimes cooked egg even. The best part is this is dirt cheap.
Jay 💖.
These are alright,extremely cheap and not super healthy,but they're good for a quick thing. I personally don't like the taste of the beef as much as the chicken,but it's alright when mixed with some vegetables.
Jerica C.
Salyersville, KY
These are definitely a staple in our home. The first few weeks after having a baby, it was hard to find the time to cook. We kept a good stash if these bc they are super cheap but delicious. Siracha is actually both our favorite flavors. :)
Cassidy H.
What's your favorite flavor of Ramen?
ashley k.
Does anyone use these is recipes?
Rachel N.
What's your favorite ramen flavor? Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup Beef Flavor
Jessica C.
Cohoes, NY
How do you like to jazz up your ramen?
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you like to buy in a single or in bulk