BY MARUCHAN #11 in Pasta & Noodles

Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup Beef Flavor
  • "It's always delicious, and super easy to turn into a Pho-style soup with a cour extra ingredients." in 1 review
  • "It does contain an immense amount of sodium but it's fine to consume it once in a blue moon, not every day because of the immense amount of sodium that it carries." in 1 review
  • "I will admit it, yes I still eat Roman." in 1 review
  • "Okay so I love Ramen Noodles as does every other college student but do not care for this flavor but that is my personal tastebuds." in 1 review
RosaMaria P.
RosaMaria P.
Portland, OR
Foodie Expert
I don't like many soups and I'm a picky eater.
This soup is super easy to make and its some what healthy. I bought it from Walmart but I don't eat it often. The soup is my favorite but I do think they could make a healthier version for health freaks too.
I love the beef flavor and it takes like the block top ramen. I just put water in the cup and pop it in the microwave for 2 minutes and it's done.
I think they could improve the soup by instead of making the soup with white ramen noodles- try the soup with rice noodles which is still a Chinese flavored dish.
The beef artificial flavor is sometimes overwhelming because it's to much beef- how about a light flavor of spices and do light on beef flavoring which is not healthy.
I love the soup anyways and it's easy to make when your traveling, I just love giving a suggestion but I will never stop eating these lovely soup cups.
Skylar H.
Skylar H.
Arab, AL
The Maruchan Ramen Noodles are a very convenient product. They are definitely not the most healthy snack due to the large amounts of salt but that definitely makes them flavorful. The cooking time is around 4 minutes which is fast for on-the-go noodles. I would recommend this to people but inform them of the salty flavor.
Taylor P.
Taylor P.
North Port, FL
I have been eating top ramen ever since I can remember. I love the way it tastes. Its quick and painless. Its very cheap as well. At my local store for 12 its only 1.00. I definitely have recommended top ramen to my friends and family and have even introduced it to some of them at my house. Will purchase this forever!
Katie S.
Katie S.
Decatur, AL
Best college food ever! Literally lived off this stuff throughout college. It's fast, easy so even kids who don't know how to cook can make it, and absolutely yummy. Not to mention you are getting your bang for your buck! I still crave this stuff all the time. Good to keep a spare pack around for midnight cravings
Rosan C.
Rosan C.
N Las Vegas, NV
I prefer this flavor over the rest. I'll admit that I do have two boxes of these sitting in my pantry for those times I don't feel like cooking anything too time consuming. These are very filling also! You can also find ways to spice it up a bit :) 4 stars only because they aren't healthy to consume everyday.
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
I'm not a big fan of these to me they taste gross and I wouldn't recommend for anyone in my family to buy we made that mistake once by buying a box of these along with our chicken flavor ones and they ended up in the trash :/ don't get me wrong we love beef but this flavor for maruchan was a big no no
Kira B.
Kira B.
I love how comforting, easy, tasty, and affordable Ramen is! I wish it was a little bit healthier but it's okay to splurge on sodium once in awhile. I prefer Maruchan over other Ramen Noodle brands because of the taste quality and flavor. I would recommend this brand to anyone that loves Ramen Noodles
Cindy T.
Cindy T.
Adena, Oh
My oldest daughter loves these, she could eat them with every meal. I like to add stripes of beef and green beans to make it a full meal. I buy at least 3 boxes a month for meals or just a quick snack the kids can make there selves. I would recommended them because they are filling and cheap.
Elizabeth U.
Elizabeth U.
Winder, GA
My kids absolutely adore Maruchan, and we definitely have to have these in our home at all times! They're great for them to make on their own when you're too busy cleaning, doing laundry, paying bills, or taking care of the baby...great flavor, convenient, and overall a must-have!
Angela A.
Angela A.
Foodie Expert
All the flavors of Ramen are pretty great and affordable, not healthy and not for everyday consumption, but you can do a lot with this soup. I love adding eggs and rice to mine with hot sauce. Would recommend to others because they are cheap and yummy with addtions or by itself!
Cassidy H.
Cassidy H.
What's your favorite flavor of Ramen?
ashley k.
ashley k.
Foodie Expert
Does anyone use these is recipes?
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Cohoes, NY
How do you like to jazz up your ramen?
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you like to buy in a single or in bulk
Cheryl  D.
Cheryl D.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Does anyone else think of childhood when eating maruchan? :)