BY MARUCHAN #13 in Pasta & Noodles

Maruchan Instant Lunch Beef Flavor Ramen Noodles with vegetables are fast and tasty as a hot snack or delicious meal- anytime. Contains enriched wheat noodles and no trans fat.Net wt 2.25 oz, 12 packages per wholesale bulk cheap discount case. see more...

Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup Beef Flavor
  • "It's always delicious, and super easy to turn into a Pho-style soup with a cour extra ingredients." in 1 review
  • "It does contain an immense amount of sodium but it's fine to consume it once in a blue moon, not every day because of the immense amount of sodium that it carries." in 1 review
  • "I will admit it, yes I still eat Roman." in 1 review
  • "Okay so I love Ramen Noodles as does every other college student but do not care for this flavor but that is my personal tastebuds." in 1 review
Heather A.
central
The beef flavor is my favorite. I almost always have soup while I’m relaxing on a cold night, on the couch watching TV. With my two cats of course 🐱
The soup has a lot of flavor and it’s honestly one of my favorite soups out there! I recommend also if you want to make yourself or your kids a meal for lunch or snack. It’s great. I recommend this to everyone out there that enjoys a simple quick meal to make and that’s also good. !!
Aerial G.
Carthage, MS
Foodie Expert
College student must have 😂 I can't tell you how many packs of these I've eaten & what different combos I've put into them to add different flavors! Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup Beef Flavor are great & an affordable price point. Literally buy them by the box. I prefer the styrofoam cup packaging over these in the bag but they are both great! I personally love the chicken flavor best, but my boyfriend swears the beef flavor is the best :)
Elizabeth D.
Luckily I was never a poor, starving college student, so I didn't grow to hate ramen like many people I know have. My husband and I eat it when we're busy and don't have time to cook a proper meal. We usually doctor ours up with vegetables and whatever leftover meat is in the fridge to make it a little more healthy. If you're worried about sodium, only use half the broth packet.
Jerica C.
Salyersville, KY
Foodie Expert
These are definitely a staple in our home. The first few weeks after having a baby, it was hard to find the time to cook. We kept a good stash if these bc they are super cheap but delicious. Siracha is actually both our favorite flavors. :)
Shameiza f.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
Growing up in the Caribbean I always wonder what is wrong with ppl, why can't use make your own soup. Until I came to USA tried it and love it, it also is quick and easy to make whenever you're In a rush or tired but want something quick to make. It also taste really good 👌
Rochelle N.
Foodie Expert
The beef flavor is delicous. I think it's the best flavor of their Ramen noodle soups. I like their noodles it's delicious. Simple and easy to make I'm I'm a college student so it's a cheap dinner but not the best for your health. Good for when you're on a budget though
Jonelle D.
Foodie Expert
This is great to use for our Beef Ramen Noodle Soup, when we don't have the time for homemade noodles. I removed a star because it's not entirely healthy, but with that price it has I can not complain. 🍲
Nicole B.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Foodie Expert
Yeah, it's ramen and it's good on it's own, but add some freshly cooked veggies, a poached egg, and voila. A tasty meal. I love buying these in bulk to have on hand for a quick and easy meal. This particular flavor isn't my favorite, but it isn't bad either.
Chris S.
Lillington
Foodie Expert
My favorite flavor next to shrimp. I have eaten so many of these in my life it’s probably sad. They are SO cheap and you can buy them almost anywhere. Great alone or with a friend. Great for teens who need a snack after school. (Be careful with stove)
Laura M.
Burbank, IL
Foodie Expert
The sodium in them is outrageous but it taste so good!! This beef one is my favorite but I know they have other flavors too. They’re so easy to make, can be done either on the stove top or the microwave. I usually add lime and hot sauce, delicious!!
Cassidy H.
What's your favorite flavor of Ramen?
ashley k.
Foodie Expert
Does anyone use these is recipes?
Jessica C.
Cohoes, NY
How do you like to jazz up your ramen?
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you like to buy in a single or in bulk
Cheryl  D.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Does anyone else think of childhood when eating maruchan? :)