BY MARUCHAN

Maruchan is America's favorite ramen noodle soup, for a lot of good reasons. We start with healthy noodles cooked to perfection and add delicious vegetables and spices. All of our products which are sold in America are produced, here, in the USA. We... see more...

Anh a.
Quincy, MA
Review for: Hot Spicy Flavor With more...
This instant is so good! It’s spicy but not really really spicy. It has vegetables such as corn, carrot and cabbage as well as little shrimp. It’s a good snack for cold days!
Maria G.
Boise, ID
Review for: Maruchan® Shrimp Ramen Noodles with Vegetables 3.24 oz. Bowl more...
These are my absolute favorite! They are so cheap but my favorite part is that I can choose the spicy level. My kids love them too.
Fernando M.
Esta presentación la suelo comer cuando voy a una tienda de conveniencia con los amigos a platicar por las tardes. Muy rico*-*
Kym M.
I pretty much all kinds and forms of pasta...I eat a lot of pasta and enjoy all different kinds..you can change it up with pretty much any noodles
Gabriela M. S.
Santa Ana
WHO DOESN'T LOVE RAMEN? en todos los sabores, texturas simplemente maruchan es uno de los mejores ramen que he probado, sencillo de preparar y con un gran sabor.
Jazz R.
RIDGEWOOD, NY
My favorite from this brand. Easy, cheap meal you can never go wrong with even if I'm no longer in college!
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Talk about a quick but good and tasty fast treat and feels you up and not to bad on the healthy side. Would recommend Maruchan Noodle Bowl Shrimp
Reiina G.
Santa maria , CA
Love these soups great flavor!! I would definately reccomend. Love the spicy flavor 🌶! All of the soups for tbis brand are awsome!
This presentation it's a little difficult to eat and bring less that others presentation... I prefer the others
Ale C.
I like mines very well done so o I usually put it in the microwave for about 5 minutes. Then I add some tapatio and Limon.

Amazon