BY MARUCHAN

Maruchan is America's favorite ramen noodle soup, for a lot of good reasons. We start with healthy noodles cooked to perfection and add delicious vegetables and spices. All of our products which are sold in America are produced, here, in the USA. We... see more...

Rosalba U.
Odessa, TX
Review for: Hot Spicy Flavor With more...
Definitely not good at all I didn't liked em y preferred the Marushan original than that one
Josie P.
Newtown, PA
Ick! Any of their bowls are disgusting, in my opinion. But especially the shrimp. Its so salty and the noodles are so soggy. Plus, I don't think shrimp should be kept like this.
BreAnna A.
Bartlett, KS
Review for: Hot Spicy Flavor With more...
Absolutely disgusting. Worst thing I think I've ever eaten in my entire life. Doesn't even deserve one star.
Monica A.
Ñe, realmente no me gusta para nada, todo esta concentrado al final del pote, quien sabe por cuanto tiempo esta eso ahí, es muy salado, ese día tenía hambre y en vez de quitarme el hambre me dio asco
Angelisa C.
San Jacinto, CA
I don't like shrimp flavored but as well as the other flavored bowls I didn't really enjoy.
Paige H.
Yelm, WA
These are great for a quick meal. But they do have a high sodium level. I wouldn't recommend anyone eating this on a daily basis. Maybe once or twice a week.
This presentation it's a little difficult to eat and bring less that others presentation... I prefer the others
Lehhx L.
Phoenix , AZ
I like this product , but nothing beats the original! The regular chicken cup is the best
Maria C.
Son muy buenas y sobretodo se cocinan rápido, supuestamente tiene sabor a camarón (shrimp) pero en verdad no sabe a eso. Tienes mas bien un sabor artificial a aderezo en polvo Goya o algo así.
Jasmyne S.
Gladwin, MI
Love these noodles! Always used to eat them when I was little. They are cheap but have a great taste

Amazon