Maruchan Noodle Bowl Shrimp uploaded by Madison C.

BY MARUCHAN

Maruchan is America's favorite ramen noodle soup, for a lot of good reasons. We start with healthy noodles cooked to perfection and add delicious vegetables and spices. All of our products which are sold in America are produced, here, in the USA. We... see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Nicole O.
North Hills, CA
Instant couple of noodles have been a thing for me far before I even became a "broke college student," like elementary school me would love these for those days that the lunch food was especially unappealing. The shrimp flavor is also very complementary to the soup and noodles, not a fan of the so called "beef" flavored or "chicken" flavored ones.
Brianne G.
Shenandoah, PA
Love these soups, they are cheap and convenient for days when your sick and Dont feel like making anything or just a quick and easy snack! I always keep some on hand, they come in handy!
Jacob V.
Favorite college meal of all time! Maruchan is king of cost effective, cheap, delicious noodle meals, if you are a "faux" chef you can experiment and make your noodles a make shift "phó" if you wanted. This product packs a ton of sodium, but well worth it for the price
Hannah Faith M.
So good! I love these. They always warm me up when it's freezing outside. I remember eating these as a child and always looking forward to it but they are so good, and they make you feel good.
Daniela B.
Jurupa Valley, CA
Very good to go snack since it is very easy to eat it and to prepare. I can buy it in a drugstore or gas station as well as a market. No I don't all expenses that isn't that quite bad it's really delicious if that is the only thing I have. They satisfy me for the moment.
Kayla h.
Its so cheap and easy to fix. It so convenient and is readily available every where. I do believe its high in sodium so i dont indulge very often. But sometimes its ok for a late night snack or simple lunch or dinner.
Dianne P.
San Francisco, CA
I love me some noodles!! I always keep a stash of instant noodles in my cupboard because it is one of the easiest to prepare when super hungry. I love Maruchan because it is very tasty. It is also cheap.
Valeria L.
It is the only Maruchan product that actually has shrimp on it. I counted the shrimps and rhose were about 12 in a bowl while you can only find one or two in a normal maruchan. It tastes really well.
Maria C.
Son muy buenas y sobretodo se cocinan rápido, supuestamente tiene sabor a camarón (shrimp) pero en verdad no sabe a eso. Tienes mas bien un sabor artificial a aderezo en polvo Goya o algo así.
Jackline L.
Hamilton, OH
This are delicious it's so flavorful plus just takes like what 3 minutes to make them I always eat this when I don't want to make anything or when I'm on the go they're just great