BY MARUCHAN #95 in Pasta & Noodles

Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
Foodie Expert
As a college student, this is like a staple food. Its super cheap and accessible. The Chicken flavor is one of my favorites. I like to add lemon and tapatio for extra flavor. The only thing is that these are super bad for you because of all the sodium.
Skarlet Z.
Skarlet Z.
Long Beach , CA
This one is my favorite maruchan flavors I could eat it everyday! Even though it already comes with a lime flavor I add more lemon & tapatio. Sometimes if I have time I add avocado & eat it with tostadas. Just thinking about it makes my mouth water!
Patricia C.
Patricia C.
Stanton, CA
This product has been in my life since day one. It a lie it is very delicious I at least eat it once a week which. Ugh the bad but it is so delicious. I will never run out of this because maruchan has satisfied my taste buds
Keyla C.
Keyla C.
I sometimes add things to the soup even famous people eat it and love the lemon And i buy this at Walmart it's very tasty love having it on cold days not a big fan of the chicken but there are different flavors
Minder T.
Minder T.
doral, FL
Foodie Expert
Es una rica sopa, facil de preparar ideal para esos momentos cuando no tienes mucho tiempo para comer o cuando tienes un resfriado , es economica y me gusta tener siempre en casa .
Allysia b.
Allysia b.
Bedford, VA
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite instant lung flavors!!!!!! Ate them in college and still now take them to work on occasion!!! Great flavor for cost! Careful though the sodium levels are high
Tori K.
Tori K.
North Bergen, NJ
While these soups aren't the healthiest they are very easy to make and usually have good flavor and are filling. The lime chicken is a nice change from the regular chicken.
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Providence, RI
I love the flavor of lime and chicken together in this pasta soup I add some hot sauce to make it even better. Buy maruchan lime chicken noodle soup its great.
Maria R.
Maria R.
Greensboro, NC
Foodie Expert
I know that people say this stuff isn't healthy for you, but it's amazing what you can make with this as if it was just an ingredient like eggs
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
Alachua, FL
Easy quick snack, good strong lime flavors just as promised. I find that 4 minutes in my microwave cooks the noodles to perfection.