Maruchan® Instant Lunch™ with Chili Piquin & Shrimp Ramen Noodles with Vegetables 6-2.25 oz. Cups

BY MARUCHAN #32 in Instant Ramen

Fast and tasty as a hot snack or delicious meal—anytime. see more...

Martha J.
Bell gardens , CA
As a college student ad growing up in a hispanic household my mom would always buy these for my brother and I. I love maruchan noodles. I love to put tapatio and and lemon to give it more flavor and spice. I love every flavor! They are not the healthiest because of the noodle but I always pack one for lunch at school!
Eva V.
Tyler, TX
Though most people are grossed out by these, I'd have to say I still find them pretty good! My freshman year of college this was definitely the go to meal. These soups are affordable and yummy. I will probably still continue to eat these for years.
Seneca F.
Yuma, AZ
I could eat this for every lunch. They come in so many different flavors and you can always add anything you want to them. Very cheap and quick to make.
Tania V.
Mesquite, TX
Call me lazy but these are so good!! Me and my husband love them!!!! If you like spicy foods I highly recommend you to try these maruchans'!
Jaida H.
Love the taste and it's very convenient. I don't eat them very often because they are high in sodium but when I do they are great.
samantha s.
Jurupa Valley , CA
These are always in my house but I never really eat them unless I'm craving them but I always add my own little mixes to them
Influenster M.
Who doesn't love these we grew up eating them and now my kids love them sometimes they can help on those rainy days
Navid A.
los angeles, CA
Love love love maruchan. I grew up with this instant soup. Add some chile and limón and you got a bomb as meal
Tuty F.
Arlington, VA
Don't eat fast pasta is not good for you body. A lot ingredient not good and for my the flavor is disgusting
Stephan G.
Estás sopas de vaso , son lo mejor qué hay , ya que cuando no tienes deseo de cocinar nada , con esto sales del pasó