Maruchan® Instant Lunch™ Lime Chili Flavor with Shrimp Ramen Noodles with Vegetables 6-2.25 oz. Cups

BY MARUCHAN #33 in Instant Ramen

Fast and tasty as a hot snack or delicious meal—anytime. see more...

Aneli D.
Glendale Hts, IL
The taste of this product is really good. I bought it at Target and ir really like that u can cook for a short time and easy to prepare. To good to be true but I totally buy this again if I don’t have time ti do something to eat.
Vaneee 🌹.
I love almost all flavors of maruchan ramen noodles! They're easy to find practically at any store for a really good price for example at my Walmart they're 28¢ for one! They are super easy and fast to prepare so they're wonderful for when I'm on the go. I love these as a snack or meal they're so tasty I probably eat these way more than I should. This flavor is tasty!
betty j.
This product is pretty bad. It has s horrible after taste and leaves your mouth with a weird feeling. It’s very easy and convenient yo cook but it is very and I would not eat this again. I do not recommend this to you.
Red P.
My absolute favorite flavor out of all the Maruchan flavors.It's delicious ,but also very addicting. I am so happy they have started selling them at my local Walmart!
Ashley R.
Desoto, TX
I give this three stars only nce cause i prefer the noodle packets. It gives you more room to get creative, but for on the go "i just need to eat" this does the trick
Kaidey Y.
calhoun, GA
these are my most favorite flavor. it's sad that these are harder to find in my stores like walmart but i will always be on the hunt for these. i add a slide of Kraft Singles on top and let it melt and it makes it so good. it alone is good as well, i don't really drink the juice for the other ones, but this one is so worth it. definitely my favorite quick snack.
Joslyn P.
Weslaco, TX
These are my favorite Maruchan Ramen noodles EVER. They are spicier than I'd expect but my mouth is on fire and I still can't stop eating them. They're a great meal for me when I'm on the go and I have to be somewhere quick. And I love them, I think they're delicious so I really don't mind eating these as much as I do lol
Samantha S.
I thought when I graduated college I would never eat these again but sometimes work and life get hectic and you find yourself eating ramen for lunch because dinner was not cooked. If it means anything, this is my favorite flavor. It does have a lime-chili taste. It isn't very spicy to me but I do love spicy food.
Evelyn R.
San Diego, CA
I love Maruchan. It's quick and easy to make. I usually buy packs of them at Target. It makes for a perfect snack or an on the go treat. I recommend it to anyone looking for something affordable and tasty.
Dulce S.
Simi Valley, CA
This is my favorite flavor of Maruchan. The chili & lime in it aren't enough for me so i add more lemon & some tapatio & its the best thing ever . I could honestly have these alot without getting tired of them. I also recommend trying it with some crumbled up takis or hot cheetos on top.