Maruchan® Instant Lunch™ Lime Chili Flavor with Shrimp Ramen Noodles with Vegetables 6-2.25 oz. Cups

BY MARUCHAN

Fast and tasty as a hot snack or delicious meal—anytime. see more...

betty j.
This product is pretty bad. It has s horrible after taste and leaves your mouth with a weird feeling. It’s very easy and convenient yo cook but it is very and I would not eat this again. I do not recommend this to you.
Aneli D.
Glendale Hts, IL
The taste of this product is really good. I bought it at Target and ir really like that u can cook for a short time and easy to prepare. To good to be true but I totally buy this again if I don’t have time ti do something to eat.
Norma R.
colorado❄️
These are my favorite maruchan noodles. I usually buy them at walmart or king soopers for cheap. Whenever I forget to pack or make my lunch for work I take one of these for lunch. It’s super easy to make just add hot water and that’s it. I always have one or two at work just in case I forget my lunch and I need something to eat. I love anything that has lime & chili flavor so these are the best. I usually add even more spice to it because as a Hispanic, I live for spicy food.
Joslyn P.
Weslaco, TX
These are my favorite Maruchan Ramen noodles EVER. They are spicier than I'd expect but my mouth is on fire and I still can't stop eating them. They're a great meal for me when I'm on the go and I have to be somewhere quick. And I love them, I think they're delicious so I really don't mind eating these as much as I do lol
Dulce S.
Simi Valley, CA
This is my favorite flavor of Maruchan. The chili & lime in it aren't enough for me so i add more lemon & some tapatio & its the best thing ever . I could honestly have these alot without getting tired of them. I also recommend trying it with some crumbled up takis or hot cheetos on top.
Jenna N.
Fullerton, CA
These are the best instant noodles that are cheap and affordable. I ate this today for lunch and I added cilantro, lime, and an egg to enhance the noodles. I bought this at Stater Bros, 3 for 99¢. I definitely recommend this for this who are trying to eat fast or for college students.
Valerie D.
Fayetteville, NC
Shrimp and spicy, how can you go wrong? I can eat this noodle soup for lunch almost everyday. It's easy to make and convenient because you don't have to take it out of it's packaging. The cost is awesome as well. Very good for single life or fast paced families.
Stephanie E.
San Antonio
Recently have been getting this type of Maruchan and really have been loving it. The only problem is that it is TOO good and everyone in the household can't keep their hands off of them. I got so many friends hooked on the spicy lime shrimp flavor!
Noelia M.
Maruchan has been my life savior since I can remember. Even if we had food and my mom was making a home cooked meal I always preferred Maruchan. It just tastes amazing and if you cook it right your noodles come out perfect.
Evelia N.
Phoenix, AZ
These are the best ramen noodles ever! They have a legit taste of sheimp with a good chili flavor they have this real homemade mexican soup its the best i really recommend these of your lookong for a fast lunch. It only takes 3 minutes and 30 seconds to cook.