Maruchan® Instant Lunch™ Hot & Spicy Flavor with Shrimp Ramen Noodle Soup 12-2.25 oz. Cups

BY MARUCHAN

Fast and tasty as a hot snack or delicious meal—anytime. see more...

Vanessa B.
Something easy to make whenever you don’t feel like making something or have somewheres to be. Works for lunches at work when you have no time to stop elsewhere or go anywhere. I purchase some every now and then to have as emergency’s they’re pretty good!
Madlenovich Y.
Every time I see a package like this I grab it and go. In my house this last for about a week we love the hot & spicy flavored  Because we are spicy fanatics also add tapatio makes it bomb
Natasha S.
Chambersburg
These are good for a quick lunch or before you run out of the house. This one is spicy. I sometimes eat this if I'm congested because the spiciness is good for it. Doesn't have much shrimp in it though. I will buy again.
Theresa M.
Cerritos, CA
The hot and spicy shrimp ramen is my go to comfort food. I really enjoy it with some lime and a bit of tapatio for extra spice. It makes me feel better when I am feeling under the weather. I will definitely continue to purchase it.
Mary R.
Horizon City, TX
I am so in love with instant noodles. I can eat these all day every day. They always come in handy when I'm broke or when I just need something on the go. Especially with chile and limon
Jada H.
Gilbertsville
I love this ramen! So flavorful and I can mix anything with it to add a bit more flavor!! 10/10 I would recommend!!
Angelica D.
Desoto, TX
My favorite food especially when adding limón and hot sauce . It’s easy to make , fast , and you can find it anywhere