Maruchan® Instant Lunch™ Chipotle Chicken Flavor Ramen Noodle Soup 12-2.25 oz. Cups

BY MARUCHAN

Fast and tasty as a hot snack or delicious meal—anytime. see more...

Samantha A.
Bothell, WA
Yum! Besides the ridiculous sodium intake these noodles are amazing! I cook them in the microwave after a late night, and it’s filling as well as tasty! I like that you can control how much packet flavor goes in at well I think it really contributes!
betty j.
This product is pretty bad. It has s horrible after taste and leaves your mouth with a weird feeling. It’s very easy and convenient yo cook but it is very and I would not eat this again. I do not recommend this to you.
Mariam E.
Chicago
Obviously these boxes are super cheap and as someone who has struggled financially before it’s really helped keep me full for a low price. Although it isn’t the healthiest, you can make it more than what it is!
Cassie S.
Uintah, UT
A very fast easy lunch or dinner. Cut up veggies, add an egg to make it more authentic. Not great for a low sodium diet. But good if you’re on a budget!
Amanda R.
Abilene, TX
No doubt that this ramen is the best for a struggling college student such as I. Very cheap and filling. Wonderful for someone on a budget
Lyric R.
Spanish Fork
I love these instant ramen noodles I could eat them everyday. And I like how they have so many flavors to choose from
Tonya R.
It’s Ramen. What more can you say? Fills you up when you’re broke. Don’t taste bad either.
Andrea C.
Turlock, CA
I love these for a cold day or when ur sick easy to make and very delicious I just love it
Amanda S.
Balfour, BC
Have tried every flavor available and love these noodles. I have had them for days on end without really feeling the need to make a full meal. It is filling and definately tatses delicious! Super affordable and a must have in my kitchen closet!
Damaris V.
Nayarit, México
Barato , rico y se puede combinar con variedad de. Vegetales y carne. Me encanta y como buena Méxicana con su salsa y limón que le dan un toque extra deliciosos