BY MARUCHAN

Fast and tasty as a hot snack or delicious meal–anytime.

Dayle M.
Apex, NC
I love instant ramen. I have since I was around 5 or 6 years old. My family used to laugh because I would almost always have a second dinner, ramen! I was teeny tiny and they used to joke they needed to go on my “diet”. My top two faves have always been the beef and chicken in the bag, either maruchan or top ramen. I discovered chicken tortilla in the cup about a year ago. It has a great spice/heat to the soup. Not too spicy, just perfect! I really like the beef & chicken instant lunch cups as well. They are perfect quick snacks or a late night meal. The only thing I don’t care for is the dried vegetables in these soups. They never quite soften up as they should. I think these soups would be better off without these little bits. The reason I took off a star is the sodium. This one container has 1,280mg -53% of ones daily intake!! I cannot imagine this is really necessary to create a decent flavor. The price literally cannot be beat. But I really really wish they could do something about the sodium level. I recommend but be careful if you are sensitive to sodium.
Heather H.
These are my go to noodles. They are extremely cheap. They come with a lot of noodles. Most the time I can't even finish the whole bowl. They are a little bland but I just put some salt and pepper and we're all good. They come a ton of flavors.
Stacia C.
Not 100% sure if my water ratio was off, but I just wasn't a fan of this flavor, which is a total bummer because these are so cheap! It was definitely spicy, but there was just something about it that didn't have the usual ramen feel to it. I'll definitely give it another try eventually.
Dreaa P.
Vallejo, CA
Chicken flavored are my favorite Maruchan noodles ! I love putting hot sauce and lime on mine ! Perfect for a quick meal. I like it when it’s well done. Beef is also really good. I also like the ones in the small bag.
Lauren H.
Ypsilanti, MI
I buy cup of noodles chicken flavor regularly, so I decided to try this new flavor when it showed up at my local grocery store. It wasn't as good as the original flavor, and was a little spicier than I like, but overall it was pretty good. Tastes just as you'd expect from the description.definitely not a healthy food choice, but for convenience and price it's hard to beat.
Maria R.
Aliso Viejo, CA
I had one of this Chiken Tortilla soups today actually. My girls cannot handle the heat and preffer the chicken flavor ones, but I can eat these everyday. I purchase them when we are on the go and need a quick bite to eat, but we try not to keep them around the house because of we can see them, we will eat them.
Emily L.
Really disappointing. I tend to keep a lot of ramen in my office, as it makes a really quick and filling snack that I don't have to think much about. I've tried a lot of flavors and this one is pretty poor. It's not that the flavor is bad, so much as it's basically non-existent. It tastes like noodles and hot water.
Katherin N.
i really don't like the instant food i think is to plastic for me, however between the ones that i dislike this one of my ''favorites'' i just don't like how it taste, it has a good price and i can eat it if thats teh only thing i have but it would never be my first choice
Paola S.
Chicago , IL
I like it but I wish it had some sort of kick of spiciness. Tortilla soup with Serrano chile is the bomb, so I expected some sort of kick. It's too bland for my taste. Other flavors are good but this one disappointed me.
Amber K.
Westmont, IL
Who doesn't love ramen noodles? These are so quick and easy to make. They are crazy inexpensive. My son would live off of these if I let him. They are perfect to grab when you're inning out the door quickly, or just looking for some comfort food.
Veronica G.
Question has been deleted
edarly c.
No me gustan estas sopas de fideo instantáneas, siento q el sabor es muy suave
Rielle r.
I'm normally scared to buy different flavors and these because I hardly know if I like them and I don't want them to go to waste. What do you think of this one?
HEDYL D.