Maruchan® Instant Lunch Udon Style Soy Sauce Flavor Ramen Noodle Soup 2.25 oz. Sleeve uploaded by Sarah S.Maruchan® Instant Lunch Udon Style Soy Sauce Flavor Ramen Noodle Soup 2.25 oz. Sleeve uploaded by Sarah S.

BY MARUCHAN

Review (1)
Sarah S.
Akron
Purchased at: Walmart
I recently found this soup at Walmart. I had never seen udon style ramen noodles before so I was curious to try it out. I got it in the miso flavor. The soup has textured soy in it, which was a neat and tasty surprise. I got to try it out for lunch at work this week and I was impressed. It was full of flavor and the slightly thicker noodles were wonderful. Though it’s not something I’d have all of the time because ramen noodles aren’t the most healthy thing, they are a great, cheap, and easy thing to have every once and a while at work when I forget to bring something. I’ll be keeping a few of these in my desk at work.