GroceryFrozen FoodsPrepared FoodsMaruchan
Maruchan Instant Lunch Udon Style Soy Sauce Flavor Ramen Noodle Soup

Maruchan® Instant Lunch Udon Style Soy Sauce Flavor Ramen Noodle Soup

by Maruchan

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Maruchan® Instant Lunch Udon Style Soy Sauce Flavor Ramen Noodle Soup!
Samantha F.
Brooklyn, NY
I usually love the cup of soups for an fast easy lunch but something was off about this one.. I didn’t like it at all
Iry H.
Philadelphia, PA
I wanted to give 2 stars because I’m disappointed. They should not made this flavor. It was long ago when I try it but if it was good I would remember it. It didn’t really tasted like anything. It’s easy to prepare and noodles have nice texture. But flavor not there.
Teesha S.
Parker, CO
Purchased at: Walmart
So I was expecting these to actually taste like soy sauce and they do not. It’s like an oriental flavor I can’t describe. I really do like the noodles though. The thicker style is nice because I like my noodles with a bite and this makes it easy to do so.
Hannah F.
Smyrna, DE
Purchased at: Walmart
I recently tried this in the Miso flavor. And omg. It is my new favorite instant noodle. Plus the miso broth is on point. I will 100% be purchasing this again.
Ashlee F.
Weatherford
Purchased at: Walmart
These noodles are so delicious! They are the best texture I have ever had in an instant noodle product. The taste is so rich and full of flavor. They are my instant noodles from now on. I recommend this to everybody who like the taste of soy sauce and udon noodles!!!
Mikayle S.
Little Elm
Maruchan® Instant Lunch Udon Style Soy Sauce Flavor Ramen Noodle Soup uploaded by Mikayle S.
I saw these at Walmart and I decided to grab them so I could try them for the 1st time. They are good just like the other Maruchan noodles but they don't have that much flavor. I was expecting a more robust flavor. There is chicken which is an added bonus. Overall these noodles are good but I feel like they could be more flavorful.
Erika G.
Hummelstown, PA
It's basically a traditional Instant Lunch product with bigger noodles. If you are looking for a instant cup of noodles with more noodles in it, you'll probably like it. However, if you're looking for something instant with traditional udon noodles in it, you may be disappointed with this product.
Kristin W.
Mission Hills, CA
1,100 reviews
Purchased at: Safeway
Wow I was blown away by this flavor! I wasn’t expecting much because these are always salty goodness so figured it’d just be like the regular chicken ones or some other. Nope, I was wrong. It was insanely good. I can’t get over this delicious flavor. I had to check the ingredients label. Yes, it still has lots of salt & msg so those are the only changes I would make. Other things added like the kombu or shiitake mushroom really makes it like a real soup. This tastes as close to a real homemade soup for a dehydrated instant soup. It’s amazing. I will keep buying. My new favorite. Also the packaging is super cute!
Sarah S.
Silver Lake, OH
1,952 reviews
Maruchan® Instant Lunch Udon Style Soy Sauce Flavor Ramen Noodle Soup uploaded by Sarah S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I recently found this soup at Walmart. I had never seen udon style ramen noodles before so I was curious to try it out. I got it in the miso flavor. The soup has textured soy in it, which was a neat and tasty surprise. I got to try it out for lunch at work this week and I was impressed. It was full of flavor and the slightly thicker noodles were wonderful. Though it’s not something I’d have all of the time because ramen noodles aren’t the most healthy thing, they are a great, cheap, and easy thing to have every once and a while at work when I forget to bring something. I’ll be keeping a few of these in my desk at work.

Looking for your answer?