Maruchan Instant Lunch Sriracha Chicken Ramen Noodle Soup

As a hot snack or delicious meal—anytime.

Where can i get one ?
Start your review of Maruchan Instant Lunch Sriracha Chicken Ramen Noodle Soup!
2 years agoNew Caney, TX
This noodles taste great they are so addictive lol I like cooking them then throw them in oil with onions are peppers and a couple of shrimp 🍤 and they are so good they taste much better then just boiling them
5 months agoOklahoma City, OK
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this flavor. Easy meal quick... Very cheap especially during the summer and the kids want these almost every meal. Always have quite a variety available in the kitchen stocked constantly repurchasing
3 years agoLa Pryor, TX
Life of a college student... Never been through the stuggle but these are so good! I mainly eat these when I want a quick lunch and I'm stuck all day at campus or working and want to bring something with me to eat. A quck go to for someone who loves a little bit of kick and loves noodles!
3 years agoGastonia, NC
How can I complain for 20 cents meals theses are great when you're on a extreme budget. Besides I can never get tired of the taste when they have so much flavors. If you're looking for something healthy I wouldn't recommend this but for those who aren't willing g to spend much for lunch, I do!
a year agoNew York, NY
The "four stars" is definitely relative to other Instant Ramen, it's not like this is gourmet food. But, as far as this type of product goes, this is one of the best.  It's decently spicy, but not overly so and it has real flavor, not just heat. I keep a bunch of this in my snack collection at work and often have it for breakfast. Fast/tasty/filling.
3 years agoGrand Forks Afb, ND
I love their noodles. Although they do have some nasty flavor like Siracha chicken. They have great flavor. They may not Ben the healthiest but they are convenient. They are the best brand of noodles. I'm very satisfied with this brand of noodles.
3 years agoBrooklyn, NY
I'm all for some Ramen. It's cheap and easy to make. However, the Instant lunch does not have the same quality. For the same amount of time, I can make the regular pack for the same price. And with the packages, I get to customize, which is not an option with these.
a year agoLexington, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
These spicy noodles are sure to keep you warm on cold days. Personally speaking, I think it's healthy. The flavor is outstanding with heat . It's not overpowering,which is a good thing . You want to be able to still taste the noodles too.
3 years agoNational City, CA
Quick and easy delicious bowl of soup full of spiciness! Since I'm Hispanic I would then top It off with chamoy and a bit of lemon to make it even better. I love this also if your in a hurry and have an empty stomach since it only takes three minutes to do!
2 years agoAnn Arbor, MI
Ahhh, college. When you're too lazy to cook a real dinner, ramen is super handy. This flavor is spicy and delicious, definitely an upgrade from the basic kind. The five stars aren't for being gourmet or anything; it is what it is - a cheap, quick fix improved by adding a fried egg on top and some vegetables.