Maruchan Instant Lunch Sriracha Chicken Ramen Noodle Soup uploaded by Reham M.

BY MARUCHAN #19 in Instant Ramen

As a hot snack or delicious meal—anytime.

Emily L.
The "four stars" is definitely relative to other Instant Ramen, it's not like this is gourmet food. But, as far as this type of product goes, this is one of the best.  It's decently spicy, but not overly so and it has real flavor, not just heat. I keep a bunch of this in my snack collection at work and often have it for breakfast. Fast/tasty/filling.
Liza E.
Gilbert, AZ
If you're looking for a quick meal at a very affordable price these soups are amazing. I like my food to be spicy so I always look for something with a little bit of a kick in it. For the price you just can't go wrong with this soup. It has such a great taste and it's not too spicy but enough where you can enjoy it. I will definitely be buying more of this kind because the flavor is exactly what I was looking for.
Carrie L.
Picayune, MS
When the paycheck just won't quite stretch the next one these are a life saver with a pleasant flavor. The little pieces of vegetables make it seem like you're getting all your vitamins.
Jessyca I.
Gainesville,GA
These are an OBSESSION for me right now, I keep them stocked I found them a few weeks ago and fell in love, they’re spicy but not overpowering and they’re good, they have a lot of flavor and they’re all I will buy right now
Lisa M.
Wylie, TX
I love these. They are so good and convenient. I eat this for lunch often. If I have errands and running around to do, these hold me over untill time to make supper. Be sure you are a fan of spicy food because these are SPIIICY!!
mayra H.
This noodles taste great they are so addictive lol I like cooking them then throw them in oil with onions are peppers and a couple of shrimp 🍤 and they are so good they taste much better then just boiling them
Kathleen M.
Lucasville, OH
Love the seracha and the spicy chicken. They are my favorite ones .. For something goid and hot on a cold day or just not feeling well.. These are my go to.. Quick and easy.
Angelica L.
La Pryor, TX
Life of a college student...
Never been through the stuggle but these are so good!
I mainly eat these when I want a quick lunch and I'm stuck all day at campus or working and want to bring something with me to eat.
A quck go to for someone who loves a little bit of kick and loves noodles!
Emily D.
Gastonia, NC
How can I complain for 20 cents meals theses are great when you're on a extreme budget. Besides I can never get tired of the taste when they have so much flavors. If you're looking for something healthy I wouldn't recommend this but for those who aren't willing g to spend much for lunch, I do!
Tiffany U.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm all for some Ramen. It's cheap and easy to make. However, the Instant lunch does not have the same quality. For the same amount of time, I can make the regular pack for the same price. And with the packages, I get to customize, which is not an option with these.