Maruchan Instant Lunch Roast Beef Flavor Ramen Noodles with Vegetables uploaded by Fabiola D.

BY MARUCHAN #90 in Pasta & Noodles

Maruchan® Instant Lunch™ Roast Beef Flavor Ramen Noodles with Vegetables.
3 minute.
0grams trans fat.
See nutrition facts for saturated fat and sodium info.
Rich flavor. see more...

Shawna G.
I loveee instant ramen noodle cups! They're so easy to prepare and so filling, it's better than the bagged ones becaus eyou don't need to get a bowl. They taste great and you can get them at basically any store! I keep these stocked for days I need a quick lunch!
Mary G.
New Franklin
It really hasn't changed in years it's always been a really good bargain for the money The Taste is amazing it's a quick and easy thing for the kids to make when they get home or if we get home late from work it's a quick snack before we go to bed
Felicia J.
Isanti
These are a very cheap price. They are nothing fancy or special . Just noodles with flavoring. It they are good for work lunches. Fast and easy to make. Just add hot water and wait a bit. I have many in my house at one time .
Kelsi R.
My absolute favorite way to eat ramen noodles is to get a Maruchan Instant Lunch cup of noodle. The Roast beef flavor is my second favorite to chicken. The broth for these cup of noodles is very flavorful and the mixture of the noodles and vegetables is tasty. The sodium content is very high so have it in moderation.
Hannah B.
Valparaiso, IN
Who knew heaven was so cheap! I absolutely love ramen noodles. All flavors, all kinds. It's tasty, affordable and the amount of noodles that come in a box is amazing. Definitely recommend for broke college students and moms with too much on their plate !
Marina P.
Las Vegas, NV
I love Maruchan's instant cup noodles and for students like me this is a great cheap way to eat something delicious and warm right at home while your studying. I would definitely recommend this to students and people who need to save money with living expenses.
Ally 🌻.
This is very high in sodium, but the taste is unbeatable! Ramen Noodles always taste amazing. They're so easy to prepare and very affordable. Many times if I'm running late I'll have some quick Ramen! I recommend this to all of the college or fast-paced people out there. You can even spice it up by adding meats!
Yadira P.
Brownsville, TX
I know these are super bad for you but I love them, don't eat them much anymore but these we a staple in my house when I was single. I let my daughter eat them once in a blue moon, and she loves them too. Chicken is my favorite flavor.
Arely V.
Maruchan soup is a good alternative for a fast, hot lunch/dinner, especially when you don't feel like cooking anything that'll take too much time. I think I prefer this roast beef flavor compared to all others I've tried. I like putting some Mexican cheese in mine so it gets soft and it goes good with the flavor.
Ja'Necia M.
Easy to make, tastes good, but horrible for your health. This is a quick grab to ease hunger pains and super cheap but i would be careful on how much I go for this; way too much sodium.