Maruchan Instant Lunch Roast Beef Flavor Ramen Noodles with Vegetables uploaded by Lupe L.Maruchan Instant Lunch Roast Beef Flavor Ramen Noodles with Vegetables uploaded by Ana F.Maruchan Instant Lunch Roast Beef Flavor Ramen Noodles with Vegetables uploaded by Fabiola D.

BY MARUCHAN

Maruchan® Instant Lunch™ Roast Beef Flavor Ramen Noodles with Vegetables.
3 minute.
0grams trans fat.
See nutrition facts for saturated fat and sodium info.
Rich flavor. see more...

Brigitte R.
Arlington, MA
These are good for on the go and they’re pretty good, but they’re not as good as the regular ramen noodles that you just Cook over the stove. The noodles in this are more hard and the veggies in it are rather hard as well. Even letting them cook a little longer they’re still hard textured.
Raquel G.
Phoenix, AZ
Me encantan estas sopas de bazo el sabor es muy bueno muy fácil de preparar y súper rápido al instante !!! Y por su puesto la volvería a comprar y se las recomiendo !!! Yo la compro en cosco !!!y el precio tan bien es bueno ahí de barios tipos de res pollo y camarón ...
kelsi r.
My absolute favorite way to eat ramen noodles is to get a Maruchan Instant Lunch cup of noodle. The Roast beef flavor is my second favorite to chicken. The broth for these cup of noodles is very flavorful and the mixture of the noodles and vegetables is tasty. The sodium content is very high so have it in moderation.
Ana F.
Midland, TX
I love this soups! They are very practical and easy to make. They might not be the healthiest option out here but they sure calm your hunger. They are perfect for a busy person. I have repurchased this product for a lot of times. It is perfect that it’s at such an affordable price. Maruchan Instant Lunch Hot & Spicy Beef FlavorMaruchan Ramen Noodle Soup Chicken Flavor
Marina P.
Las Vegas, NV
I love Maruchan's instant cup noodles and for students like me this is a great cheap way to eat something delicious and warm right at home while your studying. I would definitely recommend this to students and people who need to save money with living expenses.
Yadira P.
Brownsville, TX
I know these are super bad for you but I love them, don't eat them much anymore but these we a staple in my house when I was single. I let my daughter eat them once in a blue moon, and she loves them too. Chicken is my favorite flavor.
Ja'Necia M.
Easy to make, tastes good, but horrible for your health. This is a quick grab to ease hunger pains and super cheap but i would be careful on how much I go for this; way too much sodium.
Mary G.
New Franklin
It really hasn't changed in years it's always been a really good bargain for the money The Taste is amazing it's a quick and easy thing for the kids to make when they get home or if we get home late from work it's a quick snack before we go to bed
Lupe L.
Gastonia
Nothing better then some Ramen noodles and a late night movie. Very cozy I don’t now if it’s Healthy but it’s very good🍜 highly recommend . Maruchan Instant Lunch Roast Beef Flavor Ramen Noodles with Vegetables
Felicia J.
Spring Lk Pk, MN
These are a very cheap price. They are nothing fancy or special . Just noodles with flavoring. It they are good for work lunches. Fast and easy to make. Just add hot water and wait a bit. I have many in my house at one time .

Walmart