Maruchan Instant Lunch Roast Beef Flavor Ramen Noodles with Vegetables

Maruchan® Instant Lunch™ Roast Beef Flavor Ramen Noodles with Vegetables.
3 minute.
0grams trans fat.
See nutrition facts for saturated fat and sodium info.
Rich flavor.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Maruchan Instant Lunch Roast Beef Flavor Ramen Noodles with Vegetables!
2 months agoJackson, TN
Oh man, what can I say. I love maruchan sopas, they are the best and yes most people say they aren't good for you but this is a pretty good snack/meal when you don't wanna cook, when you are drunk and want something good and BAM the sopa maruchan hits the spot lol also us Mexicans add lime and salsa Valentina and oh my goodness it's like heaven lol
6 months ago
This instant lunch soup is really good delicious flavor the only thing I don't like is the calories and sodium that it has it's such a small container but really good so when I eat these I really don't eat a bunch of them because of the sodium and but overall I am very satisfied with the soup and has good flavor easy to make my children love these two and when I don't want to make a large meal I just bought these in the microwave and in three minutes they're done so they're very nice and amazing
4 months agoNew york, NY
Maruchan Instant Lunch Roast Beef Flavor Ramen Noodles with Vegetables uploaded by Darlyn N.
My favorite flavor is the shrimp and lime chili bout at 7 eleven for 99 cents i eat every other week to kill my hunger :) taste so good with some extra hot sauce and lime delicious Maruchan Instant Lunch™ Chipotle Chicken Ramen Noodle Soup
4 months agoOklahoma City, OK
Purchased at: Target
Good heavier beef flavor than the plain beef. Has hints of onion and garlic to to the broth. Easy and reliable little meal for my kids to experiment making food on their own. Easy mess as you just throw away the cup after use. They love it because they love noodles AND they feel independent making their own little food. I love it because I trust the ease of the product and the flavor quality for the kid’s palettes.
3 years ago
My absolute favorite way to eat ramen noodles is to get a Maruchan Instant Lunch cup of noodle. The Roast beef flavor is my second favorite to chicken. The broth for these cup of noodles is very flavorful and the mixture of the noodles and vegetables is tasty. The sodium content is very high so have it in moderation.
3 years agoLas Vegas, NV
I love Maruchan's instant cup noodles and for students like me this is a great cheap way to eat something delicious and warm right at home while your studying. I would definitely recommend this to students and people who need to save money with living expenses.
3 years agoBrownsville, TX
I know these are super bad for you but I love them, don't eat them much anymore but these we a staple in my house when I was single. I let my daughter eat them once in a blue moon, and she loves them too. Chicken is my favorite flavor.
3 years agoDallas, TX
Easy to make, tastes good, but horrible for your health. This is a quick grab to ease hunger pains and super cheap but i would be careful on how much I go for this; way too much sodium.
2 years agoNew Franklin
It really hasn't changed in years it's always been a really good bargain for the money The Taste is amazing it's a quick and easy thing for the kids to make when they get home or if we get home late from work it's a quick snack before we go to bed
2 years agoSpring Lk Pk, MN
These are a very cheap price. They are nothing fancy or special . Just noodles with flavoring. It they are good for work lunches. Fast and easy to make. Just add hot water and wait a bit. I have many in my house at one time .