Maruchan Instant Lunch Roast Beef Flavor Ramen Noodles with Vegetables uploaded by Fabiola D.

BY MARUCHAN

Maruchan® Instant Lunch™ Roast Beef Flavor Ramen Noodles with Vegetables.
3 minute.
0grams trans fat.
See nutrition facts for saturated fat and sodium info.
Rich flavor. see more...

Aubrey R.
Oceanside, CA
Great if you are lazy to cook like me! I love this very much. It tastes pretty good, and fills you up pretty well. I always buy this whenever I go to the store. I recommend that you cook this really well because if not the noddles become way to thick, and hard textured. Love that it comes in many different favors. But personally this one is my favorite. Try it out!
Cassandra P.
Albuquerque, NM
Who doesn't enjoy a warm cup of soup on the go. I love to have these on hand. Whether it be a chilly day or I need a quick satisfying lunch before my next meeting. It will hit the spot with it's hearty serving of noodles and full of flavor broth. That is why Maruchan soups are in my cupboards.
Jessica A.
Modesto, CA
i'm pretty sure everyone and their momma always has these. these are very great to have also when you're running late or just when you don't feel like wasting a lot of time on making something because this is a quick meal you can whip up and has great taste especially when you add taptio
Sarita S.
S Richmond Hl, NY
Foodie Expert
I'm not a fan of these instant lunches. However if you're pressed for time this isn't a terrible option. I'm just not too thrilled about the MSG content or nutritional value. This and the hot and spicy shrimp flavors are the most flavorful.
Zoie G.
Vidalia, LA
Perfect for college and school in general!! Even though there not great for you; they are such a great quick meal to have around the dorm or house. I have them when I don't have much time between classes and I'm so glad I do.
Karen A.
Bellflower, CA
Foodie Expert
This is a quick go to lunch when I'm running late for class or just running late in general. It's quick cheap and you can dress them up by adding a few things. I like to add tomatoes, cilantro, and diced Serrano chiles.
Alison H.
Memphis, TN
This instant product is just as good as regular ramen, however it already comes in a togo cup for portability. Also, as opposed to regular ramen, this product comes with vegetables as well!
Ja'Necia M.
Foodie Expert
Easy to make, tastes good, but horrible for your health. This is a quick grab to ease hunger pains and super cheap but i would be careful on how much I go for this; way too much sodium.
Chelsea W.
Pierce City, MO
Foodie Expert
Love this for a quick, cheap meal! Love the price, but I wish there were more vegetables in the individual packagings. It's easy to make and super cheap!
Gwendolyn W.
Foodie Expert
I used to buy the cups all the time in college when bowls weren't readily available and now I do prefer the packaged blocks but these are still good.