Maruchan Instant Lunch Hot & Spicy Beef Flavor uploaded by Brandy G.Maruchan Instant Lunch Hot & Spicy Beef Flavor uploaded by Thomas Z.

BY MARUCHAN

Maruchan?????? Instant Lunch Hot & Spicy Beef Flavor Ramen Noodles with Vegetables.
0 grams trans fat.
See nutrition facts for saturated fat and sodium info.
Hot.
3 minute. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Darlene R.
Brimley, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Instant Lunch Hot Spicy Flavor Beef 2.25Oz Of 6 more...
These are spicy just right and I love to eat them, but not to often because they are high in sodium. I like to prepare most of my meals. I do love these noodles though. I recommend you try it soon because they are good.
Amy V.
Review for: Ramen Noodles With Vegetables 2.25 oz lb lb more...
I love Maruchan Instant noodles. I’ll buy them here and there when needed. I’m a college student and so noodles are super fast and super easy to make when you’re cramming on assignments and is hungry.
Brandy G.
Frisco, TX
Review for: Ramen Noodles With Vegetables 2.25 oz lb lb more...
Maruchan Instant Lunch Hot & Spicy Beef FlavorRamen noodles hot & spicy are a must have in our home! We absolutely love them:) highly recommend to other spicy lovers.
Jessica S.
Saraland, AL
I used to hate spicy food. But when I turned 23 I learned to love spicy food and also started to like Tomatoes! But this right here is amazing. Me and my husband buy the Hot and Spicy Chicken and the Beef Version. We make ours the 'lazy way' I call it. If you have a Keurig Coffee maker the Large cup size is the perfect amount you need for the cup noodles. I am a huge Korean Drama fan and when I'm watching my kdramas I always want some spicy noodles!
Diana G.
Loved these so much sadly cant eat anymore due to the fact that I'm allergic to shellfish and this is made in a factory were there are shellfish. If they were to cook them separately i would definitely start buying them again and eating them without worrying of getting any hives.
Salma ❤.
Alturas, FL
Dude omg i absolutely love maruchan and its different variety of noodles , Hot and spicy beef is definitely one of my favorite flavors . Theyre so affordable too! This is the perfect food to enjoy anytime and anywhere.
Taylor B.
White Hall, AR
This is easily one of my favorite things to eat! It's super cheap and it's just spicy enough to my liking!  It's not a healthy alternative by any means, but when you're low on funds and wanting something simple and easy to eat, I definitely suggest this!
Francesca T.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Maruchan noodles have a lot of flavor to them, and this one is no different. Packed with lots of spices, it really fills you up, unlike other generic brands. It's inexpensive too, as I usually buy a box of 24 for under $8 from Walmart. Overall, very satisfied with this product.
Shanice O.
Doral, FL
My favorite ramen flavor and the spicy gives it that extra kick. I always turn it into stir fry with veggies and corn. Always buy them in bulk at Bjs. It's my go to lazy dinner. Very convenient and the cost is a plus
selma s.
This is very spicy. I love spicy foods. I love that you can boil water and pour in to this cup cover with a plate to keep the heat from escaping. Takes about 3 minutes depending how you like your paste. Very good for on the car or lunch at work!
Cynthia A.
Elizabeth, NJ
Does the noodle cups ever expire ?