Maruchan Instant Lunch Hot & Spicy Beef Flavor uploaded by Thomas Z.

BY MARUCHAN #71 in Pasta & Noodles

Maruchan?????? Instant Lunch Hot & Spicy Beef Flavor Ramen Noodles with Vegetables.
0 grams trans fat.
See nutrition facts for saturated fat and sodium info.
Hot.
3 minute. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Cynthia P.
The instant lunch spicy beef flavor is amazing. It has just the right amount of spice to it. It has chunks of beef, and vegetables such as carrot cubes, green peas, and small flakes of what I believe is parsley. I love that they also have the soups in shrimp and chicken.
Diana F.
Porterville, CA
I love how easy it is to make these in so little time. Great for on the go. Just stick it in the mocrowave minutes before heading out and you are set. Great for the colder months too. Just becareful not to burn yourself because I have had a couple of accidents 🔥
Michelle P.
Goleta, CA
I grew up with the original chicken flavored maruchan noodles but this one has just blown my mind. I dont eat noodles much anymore, but I lived off of these when I lived in college dorms. I looove spicy food so this cup really satisfied my spicy cravings.
Faith C.
Memphis, TN
This is my fav flavor for when I'm stuck in the house or have a small cold. It's basically like noodle with hot sauce, not much beef flavor but I love spicy foods so that doesn't bother me much. Plus it's cheap
Grace L.
Pierrepont Manor, NY
Absolutely loved the taste and it was a great spicy kick to a classic. I, myself, love adding a little bit of spice to average things but this is perfect and I enjoyed every last bit of it. Amazing!!!
Vanessa R.
Kannapolis , NC
The spicy is great, but I definitely prefer the shrimp maruchan than beef. The beef could use a different flavor, because it leaves a bad aftertaste.
Cristina A.
Los Angeles, CA
These are soooooo good! Especially for lunch time when I'm at work or at school . Perfect flavor and gets me full. I really enjoy these
Daisy S.
Waco, TX
LOVE maruchan !! Easy to make !! And also very affordable. Anyone would enjoy this , also comes in other flavors!!
kim m.
Moncks Corner, SC
This is my son's favorite food. He loves these. I love they are easy and quick for him to fix in between classes.
Elizabeth M.
Orlando, FL
I don't really like this one as much as I do for the roast chicken flavor. Not very good flavor.
Cynthia A.
Elizabeth, NJ
Foodie Expert
Does the noodle cups ever expire ?