Drink Up24 Smart Choices

i want to try it it's halal or not ?
i want to try it it's halal or not ?
Start your review of Maruchan Hot & Spicy with Shrimp Flavor Ramen Noodles with Vegetables, 3.3 OZ (Pack of 6)!
Easy to prepare, great flavor, they are really a big help when you're on a hurry or without time to turn on the stove
Pottstown, PA
Shrimp being one of my favorite seafoods, this soup is the best!!! I eat it more than I should but it's delicious.
Winston Salem, NC
My shrimp favorite soup because it has lemon and the booster tastes delicious and in this cold season is very good
Groveoak, AL
These are great! My husband buys these a lot due to them being super easy for him to take to work and make there!
Cypress, TX
Love Marchan especially this one huge bowl no need for dirty bowl to wash so many choices and way more in a bowl
Oakley, CA
I love these noodles! It's spicy but super flavorful and delicious! Great to warm you up during the winter! lol
Winton , CA
They are very cheap and they are good when your lazy to cook , they are very tasty if you add lemon and chili
It has a great taste. I prefer this one than the regular maruchan noodles. It is a must as a go to fast food.
Shrimp maruchan is my favorite especially with chili!! Can't go wrong chili on your Maruchan makes it better.
I tasted last week, and I though it was a really good soup, I would say that is my favorite one of Maruchan.