Drink Up24 Smart Choices

i want to try it it's halal or not ?
i want to try it it's halal or not ?
Start your review of Maruchan Hot & Spicy with Shrimp Flavor Ramen Noodles with Vegetables, 3.3 OZ (Pack of 6)!
Woodbridge, VA
These are super cheap and packed of flavor. You can never really go wrong with these kinds of instant noodles. Plus, these "cups" are fairly large so they are definitely satisfying. Hot & Spicy shrimp is totally my favorite but all of their flavor choices are great and they have a great variety of flavors too.
Donde vivo por lo regular siempre hace frio asi que es una forma rapida y muy sencilla de preparar ya sea para esos dias que se hace tarde para ir al trabajo es muy accesible y sobre todo rapida, pero para eso dias de donde hay que quedarse en la camita es perfecta, es algo picante asi que sie eres amante de lo picante como yo se que te gustara.
AURORA, IL
This is what you buy when you're broke in college, ran out of meals on your meal plan and need something filling. Or 4 years after when you're still broke. Fairly spicy, really flavorful broth, still pretty high in sodium, but cheap cheap cheap, filling and can be found at large grocery stores easily.
But these all the time because I'm always on the go and they are so convenient, and they are good I like them a will keep purchasing them there are other flavors I like
My go to quick, heat and eat meal. The kick of spice and heat from this wins me over. The shrimp flavor is there but it's definitely overpowered by the kick of spices in this bowl which doesn't bother me one bit. I love this out of all of their flavors.
raleigh, NC
great i love this so much its Delicious , tastes great and very fast to make , i just started college , i am an international student , and i have always seen people talk about how college life well get you hooked on ramen , im a big food dude , so i thought it will be impossible to stick to one plain thing ,, but i was wrong , these are super cheep , super fast to cook , no cleaning required , and taste fantastic ,very very convenient.
I used to eat these for lunch at work. They are SUPER affordable. Good flavor, good size. Wouldn't recommend eating them frequently though. I'm pretty sure they aren't made of the best ingredients that are good for your body but it's an easy, cheap meal.
Ever since I was a little girl I'd always put red pepper flakes in my ramen or cayenne pepper, this was a dream come true for me when I found it. I immediately purchased 5 and went through them in that week with no shame. I do wish the shrimp was a bit bigger or that their was more veggies, but other than that the spice level is perfect!
Raleigh, NC
I love this shrimp bowl because it does not taste artificial. It is spicy and good on a cold day. The only negative is the dried shrimp which I try to avoid, but the vegetables and flavor is excellent.
Los Banos, CA
Very good !! This soup was very yummy. It comes with the vegetables in a separate packaging so it makes it great and easy for those who have kids that don't like the veggies. Fast and easy to prepare.