Drink Up24 Smart Choices

i want to try it it's halal or not ?
i want to try it it's halal or not ?
Start your review of Maruchan Hot & Spicy with Shrimp Flavor Ramen Noodles with Vegetables, 3.3 OZ (Pack of 6)!
2 years agoCarthage , MS
Ah, yes! I love these noodles in a bowl! There shrimp flavor is great and the spice is perfect! I just wish there were more veggies in it! Great price and perfect stock up on. I’d tell others if hey want something to warm them up on a cold day, that only costs $1, to go buy up some of these noodles.
3 years ago
I just [clenches fist] love the way I'm a broke student. Certainly not gourmet, but it gets the job done. If I'm feeling fancy, I'll throw in some chicken broth, frozen vegetables and maybe an egg or two.
2 years ago
Someone made me try this and I actually loved it. I like that you can choose how much spice you put in it. I boil the water and add it. Don't like it microwaved. They are super cheap and a fast snack.
3 years agoGreenwood, IN
It's 3 times your daily intake of sodium but I don't care because this right here is delicious, cheap, and fast! It's perfect for when you're craving something spicy with a unique flavor, and also really craving ramen.
3 years agoRedlands, CA
I love how they have the little long strips of the noodles are they actually look like boo Chinese noodles I love it I love it it is so amazing so that you have no idea and I love how the flavor is just so good good in labor I love how does he really take that long
3 years agoChula Vista, CA
Although it is convenient and tasty product, I try not to purchase it as much because of the amount of sodium it contains. I do keep them on hand for those cold nights when I don't have the time to cook.
a year agoNewark, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
What does a mom do when she just dont feel like cooking? Toss these to the oldest child(12) to make for herself and the 2 younger ones. They love them and I get a no cooking day.
3 years agoHuntington, WV
Although they have mixed reviews as far as how healthy they are for you, for a fast lunch, I love the hot and spicy shrimp. It feels me up, and doesn't break the bank.
3 years agoMiami, FL
Cheap and delicious, maruchan is like no other and I just love the spicy shrimp, it is my absolute go-to flavor. It is easy, comfort food, never grt enough of it, never given me any bad reaction or allergies. Simply my favorite instant noodle soup. The broth is rich and the noodles, if well prepared, have a perfect consistency.
3 years agoRaleigh, NC
As a college student, I like to joke about being a boxed ramen connoisseur. Maruchan bowls are affordable and delicious, and they are very filling! I love that there are so many flavors available, and that while you have the ability to add your own ingredients if you want to, they're just as delicious as-is. This is one of my go-to purchases.