Add a Photo

By MARUCHAN
#172 in Pasta & Noodles
Maruchan Hot & Spicy Chicken Flavor Ramen Noodles with Vegetables: 3 minutes in the microwave Good source of iron
Precious J.
Precious J.

I literally eat this every day at work lol the price is really cheap and to spice it up some I buy a can of smoked Vienna sausages to cut up and add inside once it is finish cooking. It fills me up until I get home
Claudia O.
Claudia O.

Una sopa que siempre me saca de apuros cuando tengo hambre y no tengo tiempo de cocinar, me gusta lo picosito y el sabor a pollo es delicioso, los vegetales nunca me los como, jeje, a mí me encanta ponerles limón y sal, también me encanta la de camarón.
Sherri A.
Sherri A.
Yorktown, VA

These bowls are delicious and so easy to make. The only issue is that I have a hard time finding them in the store most of the time. My family loves them. I would like to have them on hand more often.
Duval M.
Duval M.

Asian noodle soup, you have dried veg in soup and spicy soup to cover. 3 min in micro wave. very nice soup.
LaKrisha S.
LaKrisha S.

Super quick & yummy when I don't have much time. Easy & quick to pack to take to lunch, affordable, & super tasty!
Shawna R.
Shawna R.
Lake City, FL

This has got to be one of my all-time favorite instant noodles ever. I really like spicy foods and this delivers a good bit of spice. It's great when eaten with some french bread dunked in it or some tortilla chips. Don't have to get a bowl dirty either.
Veronica G.
Veronica G.

Love this noodles the perfect flavor,texture and noodles you have to try it and you will love it
Lisa K.
Lisa K.
Fair Lawn, NJ

This stuff is literally like crack to me. I love spice in my ramen and literally just thinking about this makes me hungry
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.

I always eat one of these when I'm feeling sick and stuffed up, they always un-stuff my nose! They taste amazing and are a good price! I love these so much and am actually going to buy some tomorrow!
Natasha R.
Natasha R.
Rougemont, NC

This flavor is the best! Although it's the only flavor I've tried, I'm sure it can get no better than this. These are my go to when dinner is EMFH (Every Man For Himself).

Join Now